A favor to ask you guys

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

DandyDon
Redneck Commie

A favor to ask you guys

Post by DandyDon »

OK my friends, I never do this, but now I am. I need you to help my buddy out. PLEASE go here and vote for him and his rig. He and his shop are top notch honest folks I have known for 40+ years who do our industry proud. Give them a vote. And come back tomorrow and give them another! All monies/prizes won are being donated to Special Olympics, so you are helping out the less fortunate too! This man does more for charity than you can imagine, from organizing car shows/rod runs for charity, driving hundreds of miles for other shows ect. Come on, give a vote or 10! Thanks guys!

Well guys its that time again. We've got some ground to make up. We started off strong with a huge lead. And I knew it wouldn't last. He's gonna be a tough cookie to beat. There's only so much him or I can do. It's up to y'all friends and family and great customers to bring it back alive. Contest ends Oct 5th. and we are currently 130 votes behind. Once again where we place we are giving it all back to special Olympics
http://shinenstar.com/gallery/car-carrier-gallery/
Car carrier section 41-80
Vote for DeYoungs Towing.
megman
Nanook of the North

Re: A favor to ask you guys

Post by megman »

DandyDon wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:49 am OK my friends, I never do this, but now I am. I need you to help my buddy out. PLEASE go here and vote for him and his rig. He and his shop are top notch honest folks I have known for 40+ years who do our industry proud. Give them a vote. And come back tomorrow and give them another! All monies/prizes won are being donated to Special Olympics, so you are helping out the less fortunate too! This man does more for charity than you can imagine, from organizing car shows/rod runs for charity, driving hundreds of miles for other shows ect. Come on, give a vote or 10! Thanks guys!

Well guys its that time again. We've got some ground to make up. We started off strong with a huge lead. And I knew it wouldn't last. He's gonna be a tough cookie to beat. There's only so much him or I can do. It's up to y'all friends and family and great customers to bring it back alive. Contest ends Oct 5th. and we are currently 130 votes behind. Once again where we place we are giving it all back to special Olympics
WTC is not getting one nickel from me....
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

I voted.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

megman wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:02 am
DandyDon wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:49 am OK my friends, I never do this, but now I am. I need you to help my buddy out. PLEASE go here and vote for him and his rig. He and his shop are top notch honest folks I have known for 40+ years who do our industry proud. Give them a vote. And come back tomorrow and give them another! All monies/prizes won are being donated to Special Olympics, so you are helping out the less fortunate too! This man does more for charity than you can imagine, from organizing car shows/rod runs for charity, driving hundreds of miles for other shows ect. Come on, give a vote or 10! Thanks guys!

Rent free in your head 24/7
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:09 am
megman wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:02 am

Rent free in your head 24/7
Soft target.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

voted.
I blame Biker.
JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by JCW »

Trying to vote but page 2 wont load. :/
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I voted, I think.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Done
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

You're welcome. Now as a favor in return, don't vote Democrat. :D
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Took me a moment but I figured out how to vote.

You should bump this thread daily so we don't forget to vote.
wut?
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

Voted.
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Same
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Not saying one way or the other.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i voted.

although, I feel i must point out that you can't be a real towing company if you don't come up with some gimmicky way to make your company name come up first in the phone book.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Flumper wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:25 pm i voted.

although, I feel i must point out that you can't be a real towing company if you don't come up with some gimmicky way to make your company name come up first in the phone book.
What's a "phone book"? :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:27 pm

its that book that is tethered to the pay phone. The first 1/3 of it is white pages that list everyone's home phone number. The back 2/3 are the yellow pages that list companies by categories like "Towing". AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Towing Co. For example.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

What's a pay phone?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Flumper wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:34 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:27 pm

its that book that is tethered to the pay phone. The first 1/3 of it is white pages that list everyone's home phone number. The back 2/3 are the yellow pages that list companies by categories like "Towing". AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Towing Co. For example.
its that thing that is mounted on the wall with a sort of enclosure around it. you put a dime in it and then get a dial tone and you can dial a number. if you run out of time an operator interrupts and tells you to put another dime in.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it and he does too.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

DandyDon wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:04 pm Thanks guys, I really appreciate it and he does too.
make sure you tell him about changing the name of the company. those yellow page listings can be a make or break situation.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I will say all the other companies have a nice close up of their cool towing truck and your buddy has some picture of a rig way the hell in the distance. He could do better just sayin'.
I blame Biker.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Flumper wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:49 pm
DandyDon wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:04 pm Thanks guys, I really appreciate it and he does too.
make sure you tell him about changing the name of the company. those yellow page listings can be a make or break situation.
They dont need to. They have been here for 40+ years and everyone knows who to call. They stay busy because everyone knows their name.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

And please guys, vote again.
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

You’re going to have to remind us tomorrow. I may or may not.