Advice from older members to younger ones.

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Re: Advice from older members to younger ones.

Post by B-Tender »

I think most of the guys here are just saying they should have banged more chicks because they don't have the oppurtunity to do so now. When you were younger and in the game, you knew there was always tomorrow to get laid.
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

B-Tender wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:41 pm I think most of the guys here are just saying they should have banged more chicks because they don't have the oppurtunity to do so now. When you were younger and in the game, you knew there was always tomorrow to get laid.
We are trying to learn you that there is no tomorrow!
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:20 pm
B-Tender wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:41 pm I think most of the guys here are just saying they should have banged more chicks because they don't have the oppurtunity to do so now. When you were younger and in the game, you knew there was always tomorrow to get laid.
Speak for yourself. I'm older, but still in the game.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

B-Tender wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:45 pm
The game doesn't seem that hard really. I've been getting more action since the damn broke last September than I ever did married. Seems like women are a bit freer with their charms when there is no chance of a mishap resulting in a fresh rugrat.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Blast wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:52 pm
The game doesn't seem that hard really. I've been getting more action since the damn broke last September than I ever did married. Seems like women are a bit freer with their charms when there is no chance of a mishap resulting in a fresh rugrat.
See, I found the opposite. In a way.

I had more strange hit on me when I was married than single. I'm guessing it was the whole forbidden fruit thing.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

No I was in continuous long term relationships. I'd get out of one and go to another almost immediately. I don't regret it, but it cut down on the opportunities for casual sex. And a few of the times it presented itself, I done goofed it up Gus.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

I get sex from the wife consistently. It's one of the few stereotypes of marriage I have yet had to face.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

megman wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:04 pm

I had more strange hit on me when I was married than single. I'm guessing it was the whole forbidden fruit thing.
I don't go out enough to know if this is true or not. Of course, I'm butt ugly so what the fuck would I know.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Banging Sally C. when I had the chance when we were 15 would have meant a great deal to me then. Now not so much.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

necronomous wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:06 pm
No I was in continuous long term relationships. I'd get out of one and go to another almost immediately. I don't regret it, but it cut down on the opportunities for casual sex. And a few of the times it presented itself, I done goofed it up Gus.
Same here. Long term relationships. And I've never cheated on a woman. I don't have a whole lot of notches on my headboard.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Keeping my spank bank populated has served me well.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Pretty much. I love Mrs CHEEZY but I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss the thrill of the chase and experiencing new toys.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:15 pm
Same here. Long term relationships. And I've never cheated on a woman. I don't have a whole lot of notches on my headboard.
I did some cheating, but I was young and trying to make those opportunities. It was on the wrong person though and I regret it. A lot.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

HowieTheHat wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:10 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:51 pm Bang all the chicks you can.
Including hot assed asian chicks...they love you long time!
Should I haggle or just pay what she's asking?
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

necronomous wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:07 pm
I get sex from the wife consistently. It's one of the few stereotypes of marriage I have yet had to face.
You're clearly still "getting the job done"! ;)
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

necronomous wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:08 pm
megman wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:04 pm

I don't go out enough to know if this is true or not. Of course, I'm butt ugly so what the fuck would I know.
Be important or rich, and the looks won't matter!

Signed, Henry Kissinger

http://mentalfloss.com/article/26022/5- ... -kissinger (#3 ;) )
A 1972 poll of Playboy bunnies selected Kissinger as the man with whom Hef’s ladies would most like to go out on a date. He also had a string of celebrity girlfriends in his younger days, including Diane Sawyer, Candice Bergen, Jill St. John, Shirley Maclaine, and Liv Ullman, who called Kissinger “the most interesting man I have ever met.”
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

necronomous wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:49 pm
I did some cheating, but I was young and trying to make those opportunities. It was on the wrong person though and I regret it. A lot.
You should tell her. That will make it all better.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:29 pm
It was years ago. But I told her. She didn't seem to care for some reason.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

FSchmertz wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:23 pmBe important or rich, and the looks won't matter!

Signed, Henry Kissinger

A 1972 poll of Playboy bunnies selected Kissinger as the man with whom Hef’s ladies would most like to go out on a date. He also had a string of celebrity girlfriends in his younger days, including Diane Sawyer, Candice Bergen, Jill St. John, Shirley Maclaine, and Liv Ullman, who called Kissinger “the most interesting man I have ever met.”
he was banging diane sawyer? fuck.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Flumper wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:18 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:23 pmBe important or rich, and the looks won't matter!

Signed, Henry Kissinger

he was banging diane sawyer? fuck.
He was well-educated, and therefore probably a accomplished cunning linguist.
ghosttits
Forum Newbie

Post by ghosttits »

marriage is a bullshit arrangement that will turn everyone in both families miserable
don't not be yourself because nothing is worth that
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

ghosttits wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:16 pm marriage is a bullshit arrangement that will turn everyone in both families miserable
25 years ago I would have agreed with you.
But my 2nd marriage has been nothing but happiness and it has completely brought the entire family back together as one after the bullshit that my ex-wife put us all through.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:29 pm
And it wasn't my wife. Ive never cheated on the wife.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I didn't either. Going entire seasons without sex was tough, and I could have hooked up on the road a few times. So glad I waited until after the separation.

All the ass I want now, pretty much. Just not 20'or 30 year old, but it's pretty good.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:35 pm I didn't either. Going entire seasons without sex was tough, and I could have hooked up on the road a few times. So glad I waited until after the separation.

All the ass I want now, pretty much. Just not 20'or 30 year old, but it's pretty good.
I've noticed 40 and up DGAF and will jump out of their clothes pretty quick
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.