NOT AGAIN - white Texas police officer fatally shoots a black woman, 28, inside her own home

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

NOT AGAIN - white Texas police officer fatally shoots a black woman, 28, inside her own home

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Horrifying moment a white Texas police officer fatally shoots a black woman, 28, inside her own home after a neighbor called authorities because her front door was open
  • An unidentified white police officer in Fort Worth fatally shot a Atatiana Koquice Jefferson, 28, inside her own home on Saturday morning
  • Officers arrived at Jefferson's home after a neighbor reported seeing lights on and her front door open around 2.25am
  • Bodycam footage captured the moment the police officer investigated the perimeter before he saw a person standing near a window and fired his gun
  • Jefferson was fatally injured and died at the scene
  • The officer has been placed on administrative leave while the incident is being investigated
  • Community members are outraged over the shooting incident and are calling for police reform

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -home.html
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: NOT AGAIN - white Texas police officer fatally shoots a black woman, 28, inside her own home

That dude definitely seems a little trigger happy.
https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mo ... 099033.mp4
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: NOT AGAIN - white Texas police officer fatally shoots a black woman, 28, inside her own home

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:28 pm Not again? This isnt the norm, you stupid fuck, its the exception

That said, he needs to be prosecuted
Black people getting shot for no good reason is a pretty common exception.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

:lol:
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:03 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:59 pm
Biker wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:28 pm Not again? This isnt the norm, you stupid fuck, its the exception

Not by police
You are delusional.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

By US standards, which are that the cop was genuinely scawed by der scawy black person, that's entirely correct.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Biker wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:10 pm The overwhelming majority of colored being shot by cops are justified
Even 1% would be too much.

Though that's probably higher than the actual occurrence.

P.S. Probably get a lower grade manslaughter charge, at most the depraved indifference kind. He deserves 2nd Degree Murder penalties.
Authorities say the officer perceived a threat and after firing his weapon went inside the home to administer emergency care.

The statement says officers found a firearm, but it was not revealed if Jefferson was anywhere near the weapon at the time of the incident.
If I heard someone sneaking around my property at 2-3 am, I might get my firearm. But no one from the police should be firing unless actually fired upon in an instance like that.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

two questions:

1. why is someone up, with the lights on and the front door open at 2:30 in the morning?

2. why is a neighbor, not only awake, but looking around outside at other houses at 2:30 in the morning?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Flumper wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:09 pm two questions:

1. why is someone up, with the lights on and the front door open at 2:30 in the morning?

2. why is a neighbor, not only awake, but looking around outside at other houses at 2:30 in the morning?
I'm up every night with the front door open. I have a 15 year old dog and he barks to get let out usually around 3:30 AM. He can't make it down the back stairs with his arthritis so I just let him out the front door since it has no steps.

No neighbor has ever called the cops on me but where I live there's only one house that I can even see. I'm in a more rural section of NJ.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

The one thing that is certainly true is that the neighbor should have never called the cops to begin with. 95% of the time cops are useless and end up making matters worse for everyone.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:26 pm The one thing that is certainly true is that the neighbor should have never called the cops to begin with. 95% of the time cops are useless and end up making matters worse for everyone.
i 100% agree with you. None of us know (from that story) what the neighbor said on the phone to the cops, and no one knows what the dispatcher said to the cops that were sent to the house. You would have to assume that some where during that relay of information, someone made it sound as if there was some imminent danger. I just don't think its reasonable to think that a cop that is sent out on a wellness check would drive up with his gun in his hand.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Flumper wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:36 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:26 pm The one thing that is certainly true is that the neighbor should have never called the cops to begin with. 95% of the time cops are useless and end up making matters worse for everyone.
i 100% agree with you. None of us know (from that story) what the neighbor said on the phone to the cops, and no one knows what the dispatcher said to the cops that were sent to the house. You would have to assume that some where during that relay of information, someone made it sound as if there was some imminent danger. I just don't think its reasonable to think that a cop that is sent out on a wellness check would drive up with his gun in his hand.
Did you read the article and watch the vid?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

B-Tender wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:39 pm
No. What did it say B-Tender?
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:41 pm
The neighbor called the non emergency police line. The vid shows the cop firing very quickly. A pistol was reportedly found inside the room, but it wasn't mentioned if the deceased was holding it, or even near it when she was shot. The cop had only been with the department for about a year. It wasn't mentioned if he had worked elsewhere as a cop.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

B-Tender wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:47 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:41 pm
The neighbor called the non emergency police line. The vid shows the cop firing very quickly. A pistol was reportedly found inside the room, but it wasn't mentioned if the deceased was holding it, or even near it when she was shot. The cop had only been with the department for about a year. It wasn't mentioned if he had worked elsewhere as a cop.
Ahh. I forgot that he called the non-emergency line. Good point. It's unlikely he tried to inflate the situation. Maybe this cop just gets scared easily. That's the type of cop that needs to find a different job before things like this happen.
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

If all US American cops were African, this type of shit would never happen. Or even better, if there were no cops in US America. Because as we all know is fact, 95% of the time they only make things worse.
Currently AFK.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

there was a video?

all bullshit aside, this is probably going to be a situation that occurs more often in large cities. I know Fort Worth (and Dallas both) are having a bitch of a time hiring police. The surrounding surburbs pay more money and have a much less dangerous atmosphere to work in, so all the cops go to those cities. The big cities don't have the tax dollars to pay the cops enough to stay, so they are constantly training new cops just to fill vacancies. I would assume that is the same situation all over the country.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:59 pm

Just wait until Prince Archie grows up. Hide the crown jewels.
✌(◕‿-)✌
Bored Mover

Post by ✌(◕‿-)✌ »

They chose to be black. Own up to it.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Here is a better video where they interview the neighbor who made the call. She was playing video games when she was shot.

https://www.foxcarolina.com/officer-kil ... c48c3.html
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

DandyDon wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:08 am Here is a better video where they interview the neighbor who made the call. She was playing video games when she was shot.

https://www.foxcarolina.com/officer-kil ... c48c3.html
Finally, some actual evidence that video games are related to shootings.
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

He resigned today. The poice chief said he would have been fired anyway, and they may file charges as soon as tomorrow.

"Nobody looked at this video and said that there's any doubt that this officer acted inappropriately," Interim Police Chief Ed Kraus said.
✌(◕‿-)✌
Bored Mover

Post by ✌(◕‿-)✌ »

B-Tender wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:55 pm He resigned today. The poice chief said he would have been fired anyway, and they may file charges as soon as tomorrow.

"Nobody looked at this video and said that there's any doubt that this officer acted inappropriately," said Biker never.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

Long prison term. Shit's bad enough without dumbfucks throwing fuel on the fire.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Fort Worth cop Aaron Dean charged with murder in shooting death of Atatiana Jefferson
https://nypost.com/2019/10/14/fort-wort ... jefferson/