(NSFW) Rest In Peace - New Orleans Native Son Art Neville - 81

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

(NSFW) Rest In Peace - New Orleans Native Son Art Neville - 81

Post by Who »

In some cases nudes may be provided.
The Topic headline will change with each person of interest goes toes up.

First up,
https://variety.com/2019/film/news/loui ... 203123845/
One of the first seven women to come forward and accuse Bill Cosby of rape, actress, television personality and producer Louisa Moritz has died of natural causes in Los Angeles. She was 72.

Moritz was born Louisa Castro in 1946 in Havana, Cuba. After moving to America in the 1950s, she saw the St. Moritz hotel in New York City and changed her name to Louisa Moritz. From there, she began her acting career with commercials in the 1960s, going on to star in over 100 commercials on television.

Her film debut came in 1970 with lead role of Carmela in “The Man from O.R.G.Y.” Though she is perhaps best known for her role as Rose the hooker in the Oscar-winning “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest,” other memorable roles include starring alongside Sylvester Stallone as Myra in “Death Race 2000,” Flora in “Sickpack Annie” and Officer Gloria Whitey in Cheech & Chong’s “Up in Smoke.” She also appeared on several television shows including “Happy Days” and “M*A*S*H.”
Last edited by Who on Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:04 am, edited 22 times in total.
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Re: (AST) Rest In Peace - Louisa Moritz (nsfw)

Post by Who »

2nd up from a couple of days ago, James Ingram (66) Brain Cancer

A Legend In His Own Mind

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Ummm....RIP I guess...

peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

efman wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:37 pm Ummm....RIP I guess...

FALE!
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Re: (AST)(NSFW) Rest In Peace - Frank Robinson

Post by Who »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Robinson

Frank Robinson (August 31, 1935 – February 7, 2019) was an American outfielder and manager in Major League Baseball (MLB) who played for five teams from 1956 to 1976, and became the only player to be named the Most Valuable Player of both the National League and American League.[1] He was named the NL MVP with the Cincinnati Reds in 1961 after leading the team to the pennant with a .323 batting average, and won the AL MVP in 1966 in his first season with the Baltimore Orioles after winning the Triple Crown. Robinson helped lead the Orioles to World Series titles in 1966 and 1970. A 14-time All-Star, Robinson's 586 career home runs ranked fourth in major league history at the time of his retirement, and he ranked sixth in total bases (5,373) and tenth in runs scored (1,829).[2] Robinson was elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame in his first year of eligibility in 1982.
A Legend In His Own Mind

Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

John Dingell

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Dingell

John David Dingell Jr. (July 8, 1926 – February 7, 2019) was an American politician who served as a member of the United States House of Representatives from December 13, 1955, until January 3, 2015. A member of the Democratic Party, he holds the record for longest-ever serving Congressperson in American history, representing Michigan for over 59 years. He most recently served as the representative for Michigan's 12th congressional district.
A Legend In His Own Mind

Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Albert Finney

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Finney

Albert Finney (9 May 1936 – 7 February 2019) was an English actor. He attended the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art and began to work in the theatre as a Shakespearean actor before switching to film. Finney quickly attained prominence on screen in the early 1960s, debuting with The Entertainer (1960), directed by Tony Richardson, who had previously directed him in plays. He became a leading Free Cinema figure at the same time as maintaining a successful career in theatre, film and television.
A Legend In His Own Mind

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

You see who....every time you post a new obit you need to go up and update the title to the new body.

That way WTC won't cock block you
your welcome.
I blame Biker.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Re: (AST)(NSFW) Rest In Peace -Pedro Morales

Post by Who »

Pedro Antonio Morales (October 22, 1942 – February 12, 2019)[1] was a Puerto Rican professional wrestler. He is best known for his appearances in the United States with Worldwide Wrestling Associates (WWA) and the World Wide Wrestling Federation (WWWF).

Debuting in 1959, Morales originally came to prominence with WWA in the 1960s, where he held the World Heavyweight Championship and World Tag Team Championship. In 1970, he joined the WWWF, winning its World Heavyweight Championship and United States Championship. In a second run with the by-then World Wrestling Federation (WWF) in the 1980s, he won the Intercontinental Heavyweight Championship and Tag Team Championship, establishing himself as the promotion's first Triple Crown Champion.[4] He retired from professional wrestling in 1987.

A popular champion, Morales had particular appeal to his native Puerto Ricans and the wider Latino audience.[4][5][6][7][8] The first Latino to hold a world heavyweight championship, his combined reign as WWWF Heavyweight Champion remains among the longest in history.[9] He also holds the record for most days as Intercontinental Champion. He was inducted into the WWF Hall of Fame in 1995, the Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame and Museum in 2015 and the Wrestling Observer Newsletter Hall of Fame in 2017.

A Legend In His Own Mind

PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

So far, Pedro is the only one I know.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

PimpDaddy wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:42 pm So far, Pedro is the only one I know.
Pedro’s ghost appreciates that.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

HighNDry wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:33 pm
Great, now I feel guilty. When he came to town and wrestled at the local Jr. High (before WWF got so big) I had the chance to buy his autograph pic for $10, but I got Jimmy Snuka instead. Forgive me, Pedro :(
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

PimpDaddy wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:09 pm
HighNDry wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:33 pm
Great, now I feel guilty. When he came to town and wrestled at the local Jr. High (before WWF got so big) I had the chance to buy his autograph pic for $10, but I got Jimmy Snuka instead. Forgive me, Pedro :(
In all fairness, I would have gotten Snuka also. I think Pedro would have too.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Re: (AST)(NSFW) Rest In Peace - David Horowitz (consumer advocate)

Post by Who »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Hor ... _advocate)

David Charles Horowitz (June 30, 1937–February 14, 2019) was an American consumer reporter and journalist for KNBC-TV in Los Angeles, whose Emmy-winning TV program Fight Back! would warn viewers about defective products, test advertised claims to see if they were true, and confront corporations about customer complaints.[2] He has been on the boards of directors of the National Broadcast Editorial Conference, City of Hope, and the American Cancer Society.[3] He has been on the FCC advisory board and advisory board for the Los Angeles District Attorney.

Horowitz has been described as a consumer advocate; he personally shunned the description, noting that he always tried to maintain an objective point of view toward both the consumer and the businesses he profiled.
A Legend In His Own Mind

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Peter Tork. RIP my second favorite beatle
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

MONKEY! god damnit.
8-TrackJones
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by 8-TrackJones »

Stapes wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:27 pm Peter Tork. RIP my second favorite beatle
Klaatu ......Barada .......Ncoughcoughcough.........Necktie.........Nickel.....
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

You guys are the bestest ever :beavisbutthead:
A Legend In His Own Mind

Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Fred Foster

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Foster
In 1963, Foster expanded his label, forming the soul and R&B imprint Sound Stage 7. Its roster of artists included Joe Simon, the Dixie Belles, Arthur Alexander, and Ivory Joe Hunter. Foster co-wrote (with Kris Kristofferson) "Me and Bobby McGee", which was a hit for Kristofferson, Roger Miller, and Janis Joplin.

Foster produced Willie Nelson's 2006 Grammy Award–nominated You Don't Know Me: The Songs of Cindy Walker and Nelson's collaboration with Merle Haggard and Ray Price, Last of the Breed (2007). The latter was the winner of the 2008 Grammy for Best Country Collaboration, for the track "Lost Highway".

Foster was inducted into the Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum on October 12, 2009,[4] and was inducted into the North Carolina Music Hall of Fame on October 11, 2012.[5]

On March 29, 2016, it was announced that Foster would become a member of the Country Music Hall of Fame.[6] He was inducted alongside fellow North Carolinians Randy Travis and Charlie Daniels on October 16, 2016
A Legend In His Own Mind

Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Re: (AST)(NSFW) Rest In Peace - Brody Stevens

Post by Who »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brody_Stevens

Never heard of him, haha

Steven James Brody[1][2] (May 22, 1970 – February 22, 2019), known professionally as Brody Stevens, was an American stand-up comedian and actor. He starred in the Comedy Central reality series Brody Stevens: Enjoy It!, and was known for appearances on Chelsea Lately and other comedy shows as well as small roles in films such as The Hangover (2009) and Due Date (2010).
A Legend In His Own Mind

Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Re: (AST)(NSFW) Rest In Peace - Brody Stevens

Post by Who »

https://www.billboard.com/articles/colu ... 3-obituary

Mac Wiseman attends the Country Music Hall of Fame inductee’s announcement on April 22, 2014 at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in Nashville, Tenn.
Mac Wiseman, bluegrass singer and Country Music Hall of Fame member, died on Sunday (Feb. 24) at age 93.

Known as “The Voice with a Heart,” Wiseman was one of the founders of the Country Music Association in 1958, also serving as the association’s Board of Directors’ first secretary. He left an indelible mark on the genre for over 60 years as a recording artist, radio DJ and record label executive.

The CMA confimed Wiseman's death on Monday morning (Feb. 25), with CMA CEO Sarah Trahern writing, “Mac Wiseman was not only a key figure in the history of Country Music, but also in the history of our organization.

I enjoyed my personal relationship with Mac, and both he and Jo Walker Meador shared rich stories of the early days of CMA.
A Legend In His Own Mind

Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Re: (AST)(NSFW) Rest In Peace - Original Marilyn From ‘The Munsters,’ Dies at 81

Post by Who »

https://www.thewrap.com/beverley-owen-o ... s-dies-81/

Beverley Owen, the actress who played the original Marilyn Munster on the iconic 1960s sitcom “The Munsters,” has died. She was 81.

Her co-star Butch Patrick, who played half-vampire, half-werewolf child Eddie Munster on the series, confirmed Owen’s death in a Facebook post on Sunday.

“Beautiful Beverly Owen [sic] has left us,” Patrick wrote. “What a sweet soul. I had the biggest crush on her. RIP Bev and thanks for your 13 memorable Marilyn Munster episodes.
A Legend In His Own Mind

Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Re: (AST)(NSFW) Rest In Peace - Lisa Sheridan Dies: ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Actress Was 44

Post by Who »

https://deadline.com/2019/02/lisa-sheri ... 202566844/

Lisa Sheridan, who had roles in the television series Invasion and Halt and Catch Fire, died Monday of as-yet-unknown causes. She was 44.

A Legend In His Own Mind

VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Re: (AST)(NSFW) Rest In Peace - Lisa Sheridan Dies: ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Actress Was 44

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Family insists it wasn’t suicide. OD? Heart attack? Alcohol accident? We need a poll.
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:40 am Family insists it wasn’t suicide. OD? Heart attack? Alcohol accident? We need a poll.
I vote for "inoperable anal prolapse"
-Mitch Hedberg