Ugly Celebs deserve love too

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Ugly Celebs deserve love too

Post by Animal »

jsdspif wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:39 pm
rule34 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:10 pm
disco.moon wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:03 pm Sheesh, men too. George Clooney, Tom Cruise, lots of folks are looking better as they age. I know several men IRL also who just get better with age.
It's a curse, the older I get the more I get carded for alcohol.
My mom and dad usually went out for dinner every Saturday night. (Saturday night was also the night that happy Howard said he did some good cocaine. That was about the first thing he ever said to me) Anyway,mom and dad left to go out to eat. They were about 80 or so at the time. Around half hour 45 minutes or so the car tears into the driveway and in stomps my dad and he was HOT! Then my mom came in "I'm never going to be able to show my face there again". The waitress carded my dad and he threw a fit and said "something like "you can got to hell and this whole damned place can go to hell".
I told him they probably have a rule for anyone that serves alcohol,have to see ID regardless of how old they look. Dad didn't see it that way. Normally he was hyappy go lucky but every now and then he'd blow his stack and it was usually over something pretty stupid.
its not at all weird that you were waiting up for when your 80 year old parents came home from dinner.
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

My parents were pretty young for their age. At that time my dad still worked full time at our machine shop and my mom was doing all the house chores and working outside planting flowers,riding the lawnmower. When she was about 75 she was mowing in back ,it was downhill and then a retaining wall about 4 feet high and somehow she went over that while mowing. It didn't phase her but we were "jesus lucky you weren't chopped up" so they got a new john deere and she was back at it. From then on though I mowed that downhill spot using a push mower with a rope on it. She liked the yard mowed a certain way and she was the only one that did it right. They finally hired a guy to do it but she made a point from the start of telling the guy "this is how I want it done and do it that way"
Anyway,they left the house about 6 and were back around 6:30/6:45. They didn't drink much ,by then it was usually one martini a night for my dad,before that time frame he was one martini a week and a beer on Sunday,my mom was occasional side car,one every week or so.My parents were pretty cool. My dad smoked for a long time but eventually quit,Neither gambled or had any other bad habits. Pretty much all my friends thought my parents were the coolest,but quite a few of my friends had parents that had some sort of problem.
jsdspif

Post by jsdspif »

disco.moon wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:03 pm
jsdspif wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:44 pm
disco.moon wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:03 pm Sheesh, men too. George Clooney, Tom Cruise, lots of folks are looking better as they age. I know several men IRL also who just get better with age.
Years ago when the show Nash Bridges was on (starring Don Johnson) I made a comment to a guy at work about guys getting better looking with age (at least some guys) I told the guy "I think Don Johnson is better looking now then he was when he was in Miami vice". Another guy heard me and walked up to me and got somewhat "in my face" and he said "what did you just say?" and I told him I think Don Johnson is better looking now then he was back then,and the guy was pissed off. He didn't speak to me for about 3 months and there were only 4 or 5 guys there at the time. He was kind of moody. At times he was pretty cool,but other times he was a total ass.
:lol: :lol: that's awesome.

"... The fuck you say about DJ bro??!!"
That guy told me a story when he was in a good mood. He and another guy we knew went to a strip club. The other guy was Rockin Ron and he drank alot and when he did he could get pretty mean and he was a good sized guy and he knew how to "brawl". so they go to a strip club and they're next to each other and a black girl comes out so the guy gets a dollar bill ready for her and rockin ron says "what in the hell are you doing" Rockin Ron was also a racist. So the guys chuckling "what do you think,I'm going to give her this dollar" . You do and I'll beat your ass. So the guy gives her the dollar and Ron keeps his word. A couple bouncers saw what was going on and tried to break it up and ron knocked the shit out of them and by then Tiny got over there and tiny was around 6' 6" 500 pounds and took care of ron without too much trouble and tossed him out in the snowbank. When the guys left Ron was out side crying and saying how sorry he was. He was pretty much a great guy until he mixed with alcohol,which unfortunately he did quite often.
jsdspif

Post by jsdspif »

try this one. Years ago I liked this chick named Angie. One day my friend and I drove by her house and she was out front in a bikini. I was driving and my friend and I both turned our heads to check her out and I kind of forgot I was driving a car so when I realized "hey I'm driving" I looked back at the road and was just about to hit a mailbox. My buddy was the guy that saved me up at the bar in Mackinaw city. Anyway,I called Angie one day and asked her what she was doing,she said "I was just riding my brother's minibike and I wiped it" and I said "why,did you mistake it for your ass".
And another one about being on that road in about the same spot. The local dive bar was about a half mile from that road. My friend and I went there to the bar,this was another friend,and he lived on a road about 10 miles from the bar called 6th street. He drove that night and as usual we got pretty messed up. So we leave the bar and when we get to angies road (which is like 1/2 mile from the bar) my friend turns onto that road. So I said where the fuck are you going and he says what do you mean this is sixth street. I said no it's not we have to go like 10 miles,and right then my passenger window exploded. We never figured out why it exploded and there were no marks on the car and we didn't get hurt,but for some reason the passenger window just went BOOM!After that when I would call my buddy I could hear his wife in the background "you can't go out with him,every time you do you turn into an alcoholic".
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

pork wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:31 pm did i miss the memo? Elizabeth hurley is an ugly celeb?
None of them are ugly celebs....its just the only celeb thread we have
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:34 pm
pork wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:31 pm did i miss the memo? Elizabeth hurley is an ugly celeb?
she's a woman. so that excludes her from Stapes' circle.
LIAR!!!!
I blame Biker.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Shit, I'm a straight guy, but Clooney went from a frumpy nerd to one of the few celebrity guys who gives me a lady(-like) boner. *Geez* what a good-looking guy! But I also think Brits Martin Freeman and Simon Pegg are adorable looking, so what do I know. :shrug:
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

QillerDaemon wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:14 pm
Shit, I'm a straight guy, but Clooney went from a frumpy nerd to one of the few celebrity guys who gives me a lady(-like) boner. *Geez* what a good-looking guy! But I also think Brits Martin Freeman and Simon Pegg are adorable looking, so what do I know. :shrug:

There are alot of words in that statement men should not utter outloud
I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

In my world it’s better to be a little gay than come across as anything other than fully loving and supportive of all the wonderful and rewarding expressions of human sexuality.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

Expect pork to chime in shortly.
Cyberhonky
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Cyberhonky »

disco.moon wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:23 pm Some of you guys are really faggy lately, I for one am happy to se UJR supporting Pride Month. I hope one day you guys get to taste the glory of good dick like you deserve. :rainbowflag: :gayflag: :gay: :wavemulticolor: :imgay:
Not for me. I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body ;)
Vote for Pedro
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Cyberhonky wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:45 pm
disco.moon wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:23 pm Some of you guys are really faggy lately, I for one am happy to se UJR supporting Pride Month. I hope one day you guys get to taste the glory of good dick like you deserve. :rainbowflag: :gayflag: :gay: :wavemulticolor: :imgay:
So are you super excited to go to the Melissa Etheridge concert?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:48 pm
So are you super excited to go to the Melissa Etheridge concert?
Yeh, but I really wish KD Lang would tour again :D
Vote for Pedro
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

You know, there are some things that are just not gonna ever take place.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

I went to the same high school as Kyle McLaughlin.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

disco.moon wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:31 pm
rule34 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:19 pm
You know, there are some things that are just not gonna ever take place.
Man! You guys never do anything fun for me!!
I'd do many things, but sucking a dick ain't one.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Hey! That's my line! :D
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:06 am
hawkfan8812 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:31 pm I went to the same high school as Kyle McLaughlin.
Did you tell him about me?
Hawk wants him for himself.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

megman wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:01 am
Hey! That's my line! :D
It's application transcends many borders 😁
Vote for Pedro
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Well this thread took a weird turn.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

disco.moon wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:38 pm QD - You should change like the logo to rainbow to show support of the LGBTQETC community.
;)
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:31 pm I went to the same high school as Kyle McLaughlin.
that the old guy thats a shitty actor?
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

pork wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:50 pm
that the old guy thats a shitty actor?
Yes, there is nothing he has done that I enjoyed.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

I went to the same high school as Beyonce. Of course, she was born a year after I graduated. So there is that.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:11 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:14 pm
disco.moon wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:38 pm QD - You should change like the logo to rainbow to show support of the LGBTQETC community.
;)
I'm sure we've all gotten our "fill" of homosex and homolove acceptance for us to go back to something really manly right?
Like, UJR Board of Tits And Explosions...? Lots of blood and guts.

No, I'm leaving it alone for a while. Mostly to annoy Animal and Biker.

Did we even get any gays sign up yet?

No one's signed up here in a few weeks. :|