Texas. Again....

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

megman
Nanook of the North

Texas. Again....

Post by megman »

2 dead, 14 injured in shooting at college party in Texas

GREENVILLE, Texas (AP) — A gunman opened fire at an off-campus college party in Texas, leaving two people dead and 14 injured before he escaped in the ensuing chaos, a sheriff said Sunday.

Authorities believe the shooter may have been targeting just one person at the party of about 750 people outside Greenville, 15 miles (24 kilometers) southwest of a satellite campus of the Texas A&M University System, and that others may have been shot at random, Hunt County Sheriff Randy Meeks said. Authorities had not yet identified the suspect and were still looking for him, Meeks said.

The shooting took place around midnight Saturday at what Meeks described as a Halloween and homecoming party for Texas A&M University-Commerce, though officials have said it was not a school-sanctioned event. Authorities believe there was one male shooter who entered the venue through the back door and began firing with a handgun, Meeks said.

https://apnews.com/2f4c7c06907a4031bd8a577f138011a2
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Re: Texas. Again....

Post by kwebber »

Smok44 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:49 pm "That would never happen in Texas with their open carry laws"

Famous last words from Einstein
This is 100% correct. I think he said that after the JFK assassination.
Currently AFK.