WestTexasCrude
Weapons Grade Dumbfuckery

Re: When liberals make sportsmanship rules

Post by WestTexasCrude » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:18 pm

JCW wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:56 pm
Flumper wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:33 pm
how do people reconcile in their minds when its time to segregate based on sex, race, etc. and when its a violation of some kind of inherent law?

How can you be in favor of complete equality in some instances and then in favor of segregation in others?
My complaint there would be that female athletes make significantly less than males, not that a trans person was made to play with their biological gender -- that's just science, no emotions involved.
And back to the same "Pay" feminist BS argument. This time in Sports instead of the workforce. I'll give you a hint, Since the ancients, people want to to see the glory of the most athletic people on Earth. That would be males. And we all know the reason, current media PC aside.
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

FreakShowFanatic
No Más

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:21 pm

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:18 pm
JCW wrote:
Flumper wrote:
how do people reconcile in their minds when its time to segregate based on sex, race, etc. and when its a violation of some kind of inherent law?

How can you be in favor of complete equality in some instances and then in favor of segregation in others?
My complaint there would be that female athletes make significantly less than males, not that a trans person was made to play with their biological gender -- that's just science, no emotions involved.
And back to the same "Pay" feminist BS argument. This time in Sports instead of the workforce. I'll give you a hint, Since the ancients, people want to to see the glory of the most athletic people on Earth. That would be males. And we all know the reason, current media PC aside.
& damn, aren't the vast majority Black males, in the US at least. Our favorite sports are football, followed by basketball (i think), aren't they completely dominated by the blacks? They are the superior athletes I guess.

Biker
Not really a democrat

Post by Biker » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:26 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:21 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote:
JCW wrote:
Flumper wrote:

& damn, aren't the vast majority Black males, in the US at least. Our favorite sports are football, followed by basketball (i think), aren't they completely dominated by the blacks? They are the superior athletes I guess.
Nice racism there.

FreakShowFanatic
No Más

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:32 pm

Biker wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:26 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
WestTexasCrude wrote:
JCW wrote:
Flumper wrote:

Nice racism there.
I was waiting for that post to be made from you. How so? How is that not factual? Ahhh, I see, black male Americans, especially those that were bred to be strong and athletic from US slavery tend to be the best athletes on the planet today. How is that? You see, beauty is an opinion, but athletic accomplishments are scientifically proven. Do you see where you went wrong this time?

Biker
Not really a democrat

Post by Biker » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:33 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:32 pm
Biker wrote:
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
WestTexasCrude wrote:
JCW wrote:
Flumper wrote:

Nice racism there.
I was waiting for that post to be made from you. How so? How is that not factual? Ahhh, I see, black male Americans, especially those that were bred to be strong and athletic from US slavery tend to be the best athletes on the planet today. How is that? You see, beauty is an opinion, but athletic accomplishments are scientifically proven. Do you see where you went wrong this time?
IQs and SAT scores are sharply lower among blacks.

FreakShowFanatic
No Más

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:33 pm

Brought to you by Jimmy the Greek. Fuck it man, he was right. 8-)

FreakShowFanatic
No Más

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:34 pm

Biker wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:33 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:32 pm
Biker wrote:
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
WestTexasCrude wrote:
JCW wrote:

Nice racism there.
IQs and SAT scores are sharply lower among blacks.
Yep. Therefore? I'm not disagreeing with you nor should you disagree with my statements.

FreakShowFanatic
No Más

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:36 pm

Also, there are brilliant people on this planet that happen to be black. That's why you should never just instantly think a black person is ignorant, there are smart ones out there, just like my hot girlfriend Monique. 8-)

CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché

Post by CaptQuint » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:40 pm

It's like we don't have a sports and political forum!
Please like me, I'm very concerned about my UJR popularity :D :D :D :D :D

Biker
Not really a democrat

Post by Biker » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:43 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:40 pm
Culture war issues dont belong in GD?

CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché

Post by CaptQuint » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:47 pm

Biker wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:43 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Culture war issues are inherently political and have been for decades

WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:48 pm

Biker wrote:
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
WestTexasCrude wrote:
JCW wrote:
Flumper wrote:

Nice racism there.
No, he has a point. Who was that CBS? NFL football pregame dude that was caught on camera (drunk) back in the 80's and canned because he was explaining that the reason blacks dominate sports is because the slave owners back in the 18th and 19th century selected males and females slaves to mate and make the most perfect male worker. Sorry, not racist just true.

WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:49 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:33 pm
Brought to you by Jimmy the Greek. Fuck it man, he was right. 8-)
GD it. Leroyed by FSF of all people :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Biker
Not really a democrat

Post by Biker » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:49 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:47 pm
Biker wrote:
CaptQuint wrote:
Culture war issues are inherently political and have been for decades
Youre right, I'll move this

Biker
Not really a democrat

Post by Biker » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:50 pm

:lol:

JCW
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by JCW » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:57 am

Biker wrote:
CaptQuint wrote:
This board is only for shit photos and the same 3 insults. Get the memo, moderator.
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm
The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
I face it with a grin, I'm never giving in, on with the show...

CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché

Post by CaptQuint » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:01 am

JCW wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:57 am
Biker wrote:
CaptQuint wrote:
This board is only for shit photos and the same 3 insults. Get the memo, moderator.
4 insults wonky