If I go missing...

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Re: If I go missing...

Post by JCW »

Geist wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:25 pm Please discuss the penis issue further. Did you feel it? See it? Is it collared or flayed? How much trembling and/or quivering was there, and also can you please describe both of your hygienes as to get a feel for the general smell of the room.
Possibly the gayest thing ever posted on this board, and that's saying something with WTC here.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i'm having a really hard time wrapping my had around the sleeping arrangements. This guy rented an AirBnb and you both stayed there for a night or two. And, you slept in the same bed. And, all there that happened was some cuddling. No sexual foreplay, petting or anything like that.

So, I'm assuming you both wore pajamas to bed?

You have to understand, this is really fucking weird.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Who would have thought that a guy you meet through online gaming would be sexually awkward?
JCW

Post by JCW »

Flumper wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:30 pm i'm having a really hard time wrapping my had around the sleeping arrangements. This guy rented an AirBnb and you both stayed there for a night or two. And, you slept in the same bed. And, all there that happened was some cuddling. No sexual foreplay, petting or anything like that.

So, I'm assuming you both wore pajamas to bed?

You have to understand, this is really fucking weird.
Yes we wore PJs. At one point I wore just a tshirt and lacy panties in bed and he was careful to move his hand if he was touching bare skin while cuddling. Believe me, I know its odd. It threw me off too. But people are allowed to change their minds. I'm a feminist, if I believe women shouldn't give anything less than enthusiastic consent to sex, then neither should men. Just molesting him after he made it clear he was unsure wouldnt have been cool and definitely would have damaged our friendship.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
JCW

Post by JCW »

B-Tender wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:39 pm Who would have thought that a guy you meet through online gaming would be sexually awkward?
I'm awkward too, that's why I thought it would work. I had charming, now I realize that's a red flag. I'll take awkward any day now.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I would have cuddled you right onto my penis. Your gamer has emotional issues. Unless you want to be his mommy too I would go find a man.
I blame Biker.
JCW

Post by JCW »

Stapes wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:53 pm I would have cuddled you right onto my penis. Your gamer has emotional issues. Unless you want to be his mommy too I would go find a man.
I'm not trying to date anyone, I dont have time for that.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

JCW wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:28 pm
Stapes wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:53 pm I would have cuddled you right onto my penis. Your gamer has emotional issues. Unless you want to be his mommy too I would go find a man.

I didn't mention dating either. Sounds like you need a friend with benefits.
I blame Biker.
JCW

Post by JCW »

Stapes wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:33 pm

Eh maybe. Like I said theres a 28yo dude from Tinder begging to get a piece of this, I may finally relent. Hes super cute, nice body too.
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

JCW wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:45 pm

Eh maybe. Like I said theres a 28yo dude from Tinder begging to get a piece of this, I may finally relent. Hes super cute, nice body too.
<cough>herpes<cough>
JCW

Post by JCW »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:51 pm
JCW wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:45 pm

<cough>herpes<cough>
Might wanna get that checked out.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:13 am Is it possible this guy hacked up JCW and is now posting as her?
Plot twist, the date was with fake Flumper and now he's also fake JCW.
wut?
JCW

Post by JCW »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:13 am Is it possible this guy hacked up JCW and is now posting as her?
Puh-leeze. You're forgetting that I'm a karate master now. You really think I'm gonna get taken out by a video game nerd?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

JCW wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:16 am
Puh-leeze. You're forgetting that I'm a karate master now. You really think I'm gonna get taken out by a video game nerd?
Well, that's life in the Matrix.....
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

JCW wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:16 am
Master Ken is the only true master.

I blame Biker.
JCW

Post by JCW »

Ok all the peer pressure from this thread prompted me to agree to meet up with the Tinder guy on Saturday. We hooked up last summer but then I started dating another guy and this guy stopped texting me out of respect for that. He texted me out of the blue last month and we have been pretty flirty since.

I swear to god if he just wants to cuddle, I'm quitting men forever.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

So you talk to the guy all the time and have some deep and soppy connection, but you can't broach the topic of the gay cuddling? Seems odd. 'Dude, I thought we were going to bone, but you just wanted to cuddle, what up with that?'. Simples.
JCW

Post by JCW »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:54 am So you talk to the guy all the time and have some deep and soppy connection, but you can't broach the topic of the gay cuddling? Seems odd. 'Dude, I thought we were going to bone, but you just wanted to cuddle, what up with that?'. Simples.
Yeah I plan on bringing it up, just letting him process things for a few days. I dont want to put him on the spot or embarrass him.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

JCW wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:04 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:54 am So you talk to the guy all the time and have some deep and soppy connection, but you can't broach the topic of the gay cuddling? Seems odd. 'Dude, I thought we were going to bone, but you just wanted to cuddle, what up with that?'. Simples.
Yeah I plan on bringing it up, just letting him process things for a few days. I dont want to put him on the spot or embarrass him.
"If you want to take things slow thats cool. Just let me know how you want it to go."

Dont put too much pressure on him. Make it seem like youre ready for the sex but youre happy to wait until he is ready. You'll be taking a trip to pound town in no time. Unless, his cock doesnt work. Then I guess youre out of luck.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Thewalruss
Forum Irregular

Post by Thewalruss »

You deserve the truth, here it goes. It is literally impossible to cuddle with a woman you are attracted to who is wearing nothing but a t-shirt and panties without having some sort of chub. If you were lying in such a manor that his crotchal region was on you and did not feel said chub then he has erectile issues, isn’t attracted to you, or his peen is so small you didn’t notice. All 3 of these issues warrant a termination of the additional work it will take to maintain a long distance relationship. Nobody has time for the effort this is going to take. Go back to questing for the rainbow bridge in Narnia with him and pretend you never met up.
allwhitemeat
Forum Irregular

Post by allwhitemeat »

JCW wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:04 pm
"so Jonathan, I just wanted to check and see if you actually had a good time on our trip. It was fun but totally not what I thought it was going to be. I had hoped beforehand that it would be something we could repeat again if all parties had a good time, but I had also hoped to see some of that dick. Or do you only show it to the girls you REALLY like? "
playful, flirty, direct. and if it were me, Id feel guilty for not pleasing my partner or for leaving her "wanting and unfullfilled", so I would probably just come clean, entirely. Because me being honest and getting embarrassed is better than leaving you in confusion and causing you stress. Id always default to taking the burden to ease theirs (I know its not healthy). That would be my thought process and he sounds like he might be where I was 4 years ago.

If it were me back then and you asked if I wanted to take things slowly, Id probably minimize the issue, agree that taking it slow "for now" is probably a good idea and then I would reaffirm that I enjoyed my time with you. It would be very non committal, no clarity, very ambiguous. No forward progress. But express a flirtatious concern that you really wanted some of that pudding but he wouldn't share would help him come out of his shell a little.
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes"
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

I have to agree with this. its time to end the gay halloween costumes and trying to fuck people you meet in online gaming forums.

these are round hole, square peg scenarios.
Thewalruss
Forum Irregular

Post by Thewalruss »

“I don’t know about, but I wore out the batteries on my vibrator after I got home. What are the chances you save me a trip to the store next time we meet up?”
allwhitemeat
Forum Irregular

Post by allwhitemeat »

Thewalruss wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:40 pm “I don’t know about, but I wore out the batteries on my vibrator after I got home. What are the chances you save me a trip to the store next time we meet up?”
gets it.
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes"
JCW

Post by JCW »

Flumper wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:35 pm I have to agree with this. its time to end the gay halloween costumes and trying to fuck people you meet in online gaming forums.

these are round hole, square peg scenarios.
On the last page I said I was gonna fuck a real life person that lives on my island, we are hanging out on Saturday, is that acceptable enough to you?