If I go missing...

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

megman
Nanook of the North

Re: If I go missing...

Post by megman »

It's Victoria, He's probably expecting a full bush AND armpit hair.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

JCW wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:49 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:41 pm Ive met 4 UJers thus far. All good people
This guy I met in a video game. I saw him in a big city and his character's name cracked me up so I PMed him to say so. He wasnt weirded out that I was a girl playing a male character, thankfully. :lol:
Ogrimmar or Ironforge?
Currently AFK.
kwebber

Post by kwebber »

megman wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:58 pm It's Victoria, He's probably expecting a full bush AND armpit hair.
No, I think Victoria is either high tea at The Empress, or smoking meth in some park. I don't think it's particularly hippyish? I could be wrong.Up Island would be more hippyish, I think.
Currently AFK.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

kwebber wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:07 pm
megman wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:58 pm It's Victoria, He's probably expecting a full bush AND armpit hair.
No, I think Victoria is either high tea at The Empress, or smoking meth in some park. I don't think it's particularly hippyish? I could be wrong.Up Island would be more hippyish, I think.
Has been 30 years since I've been there, so you may be right.
Smurph's Ghost
No Good Dirty Rotten Filthy Forum Spammer!

Post by Smurph's Ghost »

squirt wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:21 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:12 pm Geez, not to bring this thread down but I havent heard from Deadjake in a while. Went to his FB page and discovered that he passed away last May. Many wont remember him but I know Squirt does
Yes, I absolutely do remember him. WTF. That sucks.

What the hell.....coyote, Stymie, deadjake, s.murph....
i'll always be here in spirit.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

JCW wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:07 pm I guess moderate? I shaved my lips up well past the clitoris and a razor's width on the sides and trimmed the rest down to a non-hairball length.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

HighNDry wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:13 pm
JCW wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:07 pm I guess moderate? I shaved my lips up well past the clitoris and a razor's width on the sides and trimmed the rest down to a non-hairball length.
Her camera will be found in 21 yrs time. Be patient.
kwebber

Post by kwebber »

Smurph's Ghost wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:47 pm
squirt wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:21 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:12 pm Geez, not to bring this thread down but I havent heard from Deadjake in a while. Went to his FB page and discovered that he passed away last May. Many wont remember him but I know Squirt does
Yes, I absolutely do remember him. WTF. That sucks.

What the hell.....coyote, Stymie, deadjake, s.murph....
i'll always be here in spirit.
Currently AFK.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

megman wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:17 pm
HighNDry wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:13 pm
Her camera will be found in 21 yrs time. Be patient.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by JCW »

My friend just commented on how many hipsters there are here, so...
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

JCW wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:21 pm
My friend just commented on how many hipsters there are here, so...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
JCW

Post by JCW »

kwebber wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:06 pm
This guy I met in a video game. I saw him in a big city and his character's name cracked me up so I PMed him to say so. He wasnt weirded out that I was a girl playing a male character, thankfully. :lol:
Ogrimmar or Ironforge?
Moria. Bonus points if anyone knows where that is in the nerd world. Hint: I was playing a dwarf at the time.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

I hope for your sake he can Photoshop himself a bigger cock in real life too.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:58 pm
That's a bummer. I remember him. He seemed like a good guy.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Homebrew
Actually drinks Natty Lite.

Post by Homebrew »

JCW wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:32 am
Ogrimmar or Ironforge?
Moria. Bonus points if anyone knows where that is in the nerd world. Hint: I was playing a dwarf at the time.
It's in Middle earth. And are female dwarfs beards as long as the mens? Gimli would neither confirm nor deny on this one. ;)
What if it was one guy with six guns?
JCW

Post by JCW »

Homebrew wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:31 pm
JCW wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:32 am
Ogrimmar or Ironforge?
It's in Middle earth. And are female dwarfs beards as long as the mens? Gimli would neither confirm nor deny on this one. ;)
Yessssss! I was playing a female dwarf but since they look the same, you could only choose male dwarves. So I put mine in a dress. I was kinda "famous" on the server for being the only one who played their dwarf as female. It weirded most people out but not him. :lol:
JCW

Post by JCW »

Update: theres been no cheek clapping. Lots of cuddling, which kinda confuses me because we talked before this and agreed it was just gonna be sex, but here we are not having sex but instead being intimate. I'm super confused. Maybe tonight. I'll keep you posted.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

JCW wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:33 pm Update: theres been no cheek clapping. Lots of cuddling, which kinda confuses me because we talked before this and agreed it was just gonna be sex, but here we are not having sex but instead being intimate. I'm super confused. Maybe tonight. I'll keep you posted.
If he's kinda shy or inexperienced he might be intimidated by you. Go easy on him. Good luck!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

That does sound confusing. Maybe he's really fallen hard for you. Happened to me before. Performance anxiety. Horrifying.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

JCW wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:33 pm Update: theres been no cheek clapping. Lots of cuddling, which kinda confuses me because we talked before this and agreed it was just gonna be sex, but here we are not having sex but instead being intimate. I'm super confused. Maybe tonight. I'll keep you posted.
Maybe it was the lack of beard.
JCW

Post by JCW »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:51 pm
If he's kinda shy or inexperienced he might be intimidated by you. Go easy on him. Good luck!
So, what? Don't push it? Be the aggressor? Haaaaaaalp!!!
JCW

Post by JCW »

megman wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:56 pm
Disappointing I know.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Excuse me for not being up to date on this but aren't you married to Father Juan JCW? I'm just curious.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

JCW wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:51 pm
megman wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:56 pm
Disappointing I know.
Any chemistry?
JCW

Post by JCW »

Charliesheen wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:30 pm Any chemistry?
I mean, I'm new at this but I think so? We have extremely similar personalities. I used to think opposites attract but now I gravitate more towards people like myself.