Hey QD! Can we get a new sub forum?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Hey QD! Can we get a new sub forum?

Post by Antknot »

Can we get a new sub forum? For Necro and AH to ping pong post in?

Call it the Dead-Ass sub forum.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: Hey QD! Can we get a new sub forum?

Post by AnalHamster »

No need, necro's mega fail is stickied at the top of sfw for everyone to enjoy and reference if anyone ever wonders wtf is going on when trying to discuss anything with him.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Yes, but you two are also tarding up other threads. In my (not so) humble opinion.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

I agree, we ruin threads. I think we both should be permanently banned from posting in the sfw threads because he's an stupid idiotic asshole who thinks he knows shit but doesn't, and I trolled too much.
Last edited by necronomous on Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

But to my defense I wouldn't do it if he didn't fall for so much.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

I'm enhancing every thread I grace with my insights, as usual. Don't worry the following me around yapping phase tends to be brief, after a week or so referring him back to his stickied mega fail he'll move to the beagle phase and just derp at me occasionally without pretending to be saying anything on the topic. It's a well worn path to the fan club.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:13 pm I'm enhancing every thread I grace with my insights, as usual. Don't worry the following me around yapping phase tends to be brief, after a week or so referring him back to his stickied mega fail he'll move to the beagle phase and just derp at me occasionally without pretending to be saying anything on the topic. It's a well worn path to the fan club.
See. Falls for it every time. He has such a hard time kissing his own ass he misses the obvious.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Biker wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:22 pm Image

This is now an official attack thread
:lol:
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Poor AH.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

"I was trolling and you fell for it!"...... the classic dodge.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:57 pm "I was trolling and you fell for it!"...... the classic dodge.
I wasn't at first. He put me in a category. He didn't answer the question. He became a narcissistic asshole, then I was a troll. Now, it doesn't matter because he has determined that I am a certain way, so now I will be.
Now you're falling for it. Please don't. You're cool. We disagree but you're not a narcissist nor an asshole.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

necronomous wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:13 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:57 pm "I was trolling and you fell for it!"...... the classic dodge.
I wasn't at first. He put me in a category. He didn't answer the question. He became a narcissistic asshole, then I was a troll. Now, it doesn't matter because he has determined that I am a certain way, so now I will be.
Now you're falling for it. Please don't. You're cool. We disagree but you're not a narcissist nor an asshole.
If I'm "cool" and "not a narcissist nor an asshole" then why are you playing the same game with me? I asked you two simple questions and you dodged both of them. It's not like you and I have a history of battling it out in here.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:26 pm
necronomous wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:13 pm
If I'm "cool" and "not a narcissist nor an asshole" then why are you playing the same game with me? I asked you two simple questions and you dodged both of them. It's not like you and I have a history of battling it out in here.
I didn't troll you, I trolled him and you are going along with it. And now I'm just going to keep playing. Because this is what he expects.
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

Since dodging questions seems to be at the bottom of all this shit (for as long as UJ exists), how about you folks state the person the question is for, and then the question. And only that, no fucking 3 paragraph diatribe explaining how they won't answer the question, or bullshit context, just ask the fucking question...
DiverTexas
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by DiverTexas »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:59 pm Since dodging questions seems to be at the bottom of all this shit (for as long as UJ exists), how about you folks state the person the question is for, and then the question. And only that, no fucking 3 paragraph diatribe explaining how they won't answer the question, or bullshit context, just ask the fucking question...
Hawk, why do you still claim big bone status and vehemently deny the fat factor?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:59 pm Since dodging questions seems to be at the bottom of all this shit (for as long as UJ exists), how about you folks state the person the question is for, and then the question. And only that, no fucking 3 paragraph diatribe explaining how they won't answer the question, or bullshit context, just ask the fucking question...
Then it wouldn't get to 48 pages...….duh.
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Um, are you unfamiliar with the way things work around here?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

3 paragraph diatribes have been around since UJ was invented. Might as well ask the Sun to rise in the West.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Generally what does happen, plus a followup or two pointing out the question was dodged, but occasionally I'll push a dodger to see just how far they will go to dodge a question whilst being unable to stop replying to the thread. In necro's case that was exceptionally far, which is why it's stickied at the top of SFW for all to see.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:02 pm
Generally what does happen, plus a followup or two pointing out the question was dodged, but occasionally I'll push a dodger to see just how far they will go to dodge a question whilst being unable to stop replying to the thread. In necro's case that was exceptionally far, which is why it's stickied at the top of SFW for all to see.
And that's you fucking think happened? Bwahahahaha. You're a fucking joke.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:07 pm
You understand it's stickied at the top of SFW right? Whine and cry about fake news if you like, it's there for anyone who cares to see.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:10 pm
You understand it's stickied at the top of SFW right? Whine and cry about fake news if you like, it's there for anyone who cares to see.
And as I've said, you're so blind by your own narcissism, that you don't have a fucking clue about what really happened.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

necronomous wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:14 pm
And as I've said, you're so blind by your own narcissism, that you don't have a fucking clue about what really happened.

From what I could see was that AH took your phony no collusion BS and destroyed it with facts that you tried to deny with conspiracy theories and right wing lies that were again shown for what they are. When faced with the overwhelming defeat of your nonsense arguments you retreated to childish tactics like trying to get the last word like a 12 year old but AH wasn't even going to allow you that. He has beaten you verbally, mentally and intellectually. He has stripped you of any dignity you had left. Your just a shell who can only mutter WTC platitudes like "I was just trolling" Very sad end indeed.
I blame Biker.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:30 pm
necronomous wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:14 pm

From what I could see was that AH took your phony no collusion BS and destroyed it with facts that you tried to deny with conspiracy theories and right wing lies that were again shown for what they are. When faced with the overwhelming defeat of your nonsense arguments you retreated to childish tactics like trying to get the last word like a 12 year old but AH wasn't even going to allow you that. He has beaten you verbally, mentally and intellectually. He has stripped you of any dignity you had left. Your just a shell who can only mutter WTC platitudes like "I was just trolling" Very sad end indeed.
That's because you have your head so far up his ass you can taste what he eats for dinner. He didn't present any facts. He presented two, count them, two pieces of evidence. Neither of which directly tied trump to collusion. I said I'd like more, but he went on a tirade about admitting collusion with the trump tower meeting or he would present no further evidence. All because he wanted me to prove that I knew what collusion was. Which was simply a belittling and condescending tatic you do in a debate which we weren't in. I simply asked to see Trump's collusion evidence and that was it. I wasn't denying he didn't collude. I just wanted to see the evidence. But he thought that I could have at any time searched for it, saw it, and had already convinced myself that he was innocent and that it was conspiracy. I was just asking him "to prove him wrong" I guess. Which I haven't, didnt, nor needed to. But you act as though he listed out twelve pages of facts or some shit and I was just ignored him. That's bullshit. He's a condescending asshole. He didn't answer the question. I'm not saying he couldn't, I'm saying he didn't. So after the repeated condescension and the grandstanding from a bitter ole idiot, I began to play the role he put me in and was happy to troll. You and your ilk can think otherwise. And I'll be glad to continue to make him my bitch and for you idiots who believe I'm serious to fall for this crap because you are so narrow-minded you can see past your own fucking noses.

Two paragraphs hawk. Just for you.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:43 pm It pains me to say but Hammy has gone full blown, bat shit crazy FSF
How so? I just asked him some simple questions and kept asking when he dodged, simple old skool noley stuff.