Hey QD! Can we get a new sub forum?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

WestTexasCrude

Re: Hey QD! Can we get a new sub forum?

Post by WestTexasCrude »

*lights fuse, walks away whistling, laughing at the usual retards he knows are rushing in* Never gets old, Never.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:40 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:37 pm
hawkfan8812 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:34 pm
DiverTexas wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:32 pm
hawkfan8812 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:59 pm Since dodging questions seems to be at the bottom of all this shit (for as long as UJ exists), how about you folks state the person the question is for, and then the question. And only that, no fucking 3 paragraph diatribe explaining how they won't answer the question, or bullshit context, just ask the fucking question...
Hawk, why do you still claim big bone status and vehemently deny the fat factor?
Look Texan, I am on the keto and am down to 210

DON'T START WITH ME!!!!!!!!11
Trust me son. Being a braggart is not a cool thing. ;)
How's your wife and your 401K ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
My point exactly. I was just talking about my life here & people got majorly upset over it. I'm just repeating what I was taught here by hypocrites like you. On this forum don't dare admit the things that are good in your life or the fucking pussies here will get jealous. Meh, I wish you all the best. ;)
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:57 am
hawkfan8812 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:59 pm Since dodging questions seems to be at the bottom of all this shit (for as long as UJ exists), how about you folks state the person the question is for, and then the question. And only that, no fucking 3 paragraph diatribe explaining how they won't answer the question, or bullshit context, just ask the fucking question...
Hawk, why do you still claim big bone status and vehemently deny the fat factor?

My point exactly. I was just talking about my life here & people got majorly upset over it. I'm just repeating what I was taught here by hypocrites like you. On this forum don't dare admit the things that are good in your life or the fucking pussies here will get jealous. Meh, I wish you all the best. ;)
Pssst, you’re a cunt.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Yeah, fucking pussies. Don't you hate them?

Charliesheen wrote: ↑Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:59 am
This is the brave new world. The healthy gut has pounds of bacteria, helping out with vitamin synthesis, among other things. I suspect poop transfusions will become more and more common.

I haven't needed antibiotics in years. My alimentary canal is cast iron. But there was a viciously long-lasting bout of tourista from some fucked up lettuce whilst on Cuba. My buddy took pills and was made whole in a few days. I was loose for over two weeks upon my return, but fought it off.

To which you replied:
I think you're very impressed with yourself but the reality is that you're full of shit. :lol:
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Maybe I am giving FSF too much credit but I thought that was a "pun intended"?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Burn1dwn wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:23 pm Maybe I am giving FSF too much credit but I thought that was a "pun intended"?
What's even more creepy to me is that he remembers this post from like years ago and acts like it was something significant. Don't worry Charlie, I like you and I really like that cool place called California that you live in. :)
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:09 pm

This is the brave new world. The healthy gut has pounds of bacteria, helping out with vitamin synthesis, among other things. I suspect poop transfusions will become more and more common.

I haven't needed antibiotics in years. My alimentary canal is cast iron. But there was a viciously long-lasting bout of tourista from some fucked up lettuce whilst on Cuba. My buddy took pills and was made whole in a few days. I was loose for over two weeks upon my return, but fought it off.

To which you replied:
I think you're very impressed with yourself but the reality is that you're full of shit. :lol:
Oh, & Charlie... I didn't vote for Trump, I think Biker & WTC did though.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:39 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:46 am

To which you replied:
Try not to think, you psychotic cunt
Now you're talking about your fucking cunt ignorant racist piece of shit father, you scumbag piece of shit. Lick my ass scumbag after your mother just licked it. You have no idea how much I think you're a racist ignorant loser, fuckface. :lol: DIAFWIL
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:57 am
Biker wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:39 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:46 am

To which you replied:
Try not to think, you psychotic cunt
Now you're talking about your fucking cunt ignorant racist piece of shit father, you scumbag piece of shit. Lick my ass scumbag after your mother just licked it. You have no idea how much I think you're a racist ignorant loser, fuckface. :lol: DIAFWIL
A solid argument, well made.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:11 am Imagine all these millions of hours expended by the MSM and all these idiots on something that's DOA before it even starts.
WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:16 pm Let me spell it out for you on how this works so you can take your interests elsewhere. Impeachment requires 2/3 vote from both houses. Dems control the House with a scant 54.3 % (and already have 2 from swing states vote no on the entire thing). R control the Senate. The whole thing is DOA before it even starts. Lower your blood pressure and go onto another subject.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:22 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:11 am Imagine all these millions of hours expended by the MSM and all these idiots on something that's DOA before it even starts.
WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:16 pm Let me spell it out for you on how this works so you can take your interests elsewhere. Impeachment requires 2/3 vote from both houses. Dems control the House with a scant 54.3 % (and already have 2 from swing states vote no on the entire thing). R control the Senate. The whole thing is DOA before it even starts. Lower your blood pressure and go onto another subject.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
WTC, Constitutional Scholar.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:37 pm Image
They haven't finished impeaching him yet so you may want to get a hold of your local rep.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Blast wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:58 am
They haven't finished impeaching him yet so you may want to get a hold of your local rep.
Nah, it's offical

:lol:
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:09 am
Nah, it's offical

Then what's the wait? They should cancel break and get the bum out of office so they can move on to trying to impeach Mike Pence. They might want to hurry, people are getting tired of their plan.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Blast wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:16 pm
Nah, it's offical

Then what's the wait? They should cancel break and get the bum out of office so they can move on to trying to impeach Mike Pence. They might want to hurry, people are getting tired of their plan.
McConnell handed this to Pelosi on a silver platter when he said he would not be an impartial juror, which is in direct conflict with the oath Senators must take to be impeachment jurors.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:19 pm
Nah, it's offical

McConnell handed this to Pelosi on a silver platter when he said he would not be an impartial juror, which is in direct conflict with the oath Senators must take to be impeachment jurors.
And Pelosi was impartial when they ran this up the flag pole? This is coming across as nothing more than a continuous partisan temper tantrum, three years they've been working in this. Three. Where are the rest of the charges? If this falls flat are they going to try again? You know I stay away from discussing politics because of the animosity it creates and I have better shit to do than trade insults with people who won't change their minds, but this is not likely to end well for the Democrats either way it goes. They are handing Trump everything he needs to prove to his supporters a continued, coordinated attack. How many independents are getting sick of this shit? How many are seeing signs of bias that they may not have seen before? This is not a good situation for anyone and it needs to end quickly and decisively.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Blast wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:54 pm
Nah, it's offical

And Pelosi was impartial when they ran this up the flag pole? This is coming across as nothing more than a continuous partisan temper tantrum, three years they've been working in this. Three. Where are the rest of the charges? If this falls flat are they going to try again? You know I stay away from discussing politics because of the animosity it creates and I have better shit to do than trade insults with people who won't change their minds, but this is not likely to end well for the Democrats either way it goes. They are handing Trump everything he needs to prove to his supporters a continued, coordinated attack and him and his supporters. How many independents addresss getting sick of this shit? How many are seeing signs of bias that they may not have seen before? This is not a good situation for anyone and it needs to end quickly and decisively.
What did Nancy do that was illegal or impartial? Nancy did not want to impeach Trump, but Trump refused to stop breaking the law. This is the result of Trumps own actions.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:56 pm

Nah, it's offical

And Pelosi was impartial when they ran this up the flag pole? This is coming across as nothing more than a continuous partisan temper tantrum, three years they've been working in this. Three. Where are the rest of the charges? If this falls flat are they going to try again? You know I stay away from discussing politics because of the animosity it creates and I have better shit to do than trade insults with people who won't change their minds, but this is not likely to end well for the Democrats either way it goes. They are handing Trump everything he needs to prove to his supporters a continued, coordinated attack and him and his supporters. How many independents addresss getting sick of this shit? How many are seeing signs of bias that they may not have seen before? This is not a good situation for anyone and it needs to end quickly and decisively.
What did Nancy do that was illegal or impartial? Nancy did not want to impeach Trump, but Trump refused to stop breaking the law. This is the result of Trumps own actions.
Yup, totally unbiased. She absolutely didn't want to. Your right. I mean both sides got to questions everyone they wanted to with no limitations on questions asked. BTW, I have some nice oceanfront property in Iowa to sell you if you're interested.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Blast wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:03 pm

Nah, it's offical

Yup, totally unbiased. She absolutely didn't want to. Your right. I mean both sides got to questions everyone they wanted to with no limitations on questions asked. BTW, I have some nice oceanfront property in Iowa to sell you if you're interested.
‘Reluctant impeachment’: Will Pelosi ever be swayed to go there?
Democrats understand the speaker’s cautious approach to impeachment but believe she can be convinced

https://www.rollcall.com/news/congress/ ... -swayed-go

You are a very misinformed man
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:05 pm

Democrats understand the speaker’s cautious approach to impeachment but believe she can be convinced

Sooooo, you're saying we got first hand, solid testimony from eye witnesses, including the whistleblower? Everyone had all their questions answered? I mean there are a bunch of Republicans that can't stand Trump and they all voted to get rid of him because of the weight of the testimony? All the testimony has been released and laid out for the world to see? This has been a completely transparent process?
If the guy should be impeached then get on with it.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Blast wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:19 pm

Sooooo, you're saying we got first hand, solid testimony from eye witnesses, including the whistleblower? Everyone had all their questions answered? I mean there are a bunch of Republicans that can't stand Trump and they all voted to get rid of him because of the weight of the testimony? All the testimony has been released and laid out for the world to see? This has been a completely transparent process?
The House Impeachment was missing plenty of document and eyewitness testimony, because Trump blocked their release and ignored the subpoenas.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Well that would be where the obstruction of Congress comes in. They have refused to send over witnesses and documentation. If they are so innocent send over John Bolton or Mick mulvaney to answer questions.
And to answer your point , who gives a fuck what the Trump supporters think or the independents. you can lick his balls all you want but half this country can't stand this fucking guy and want him out. So keep crying
I blame Biker.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:26 pm

The House Impeachment was missing plenty of document and eyewitness testimony, because Trump blocked their release and ignored the subpoenas.
So Trump blocked the whistleblower from testifying? They got a statement from the Prime Minister of the Ukraine stating that Trump relentlessly pressured him to investigate Biden's kid for months on end before releasing much needed military aid? Trump has never before held up aid to another country? I mean if I missed this stuff by all means give me the link so I'm better informed.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

Stapes wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:31 pm

Well that would be where the obstruction of Congress comes in. They have refused to send over witnesses and documentation. If they are so innocent send over John Bolton or Mick mulvaney to answer questions.
And to answer your point , who gives a fuck what the Trump supporters think or the independents. you can lick his balls all you want but half this country can't stand this fucking guy and want him out. So keep crying
Then they can vote him out in a few months. This seems to be a very counterproductive move on their part.