Hey QD! Can we get a new sub forum?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: Hey QD! Can we get a new sub forum?

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:42 pm
Stapes wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:30 pm
necronomous wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:14 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:10 pm
necronomous wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:07 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:02 pm

Generally what does happen, plus a followup or two pointing out the question was dodged, but occasionally I'll push a dodger to see just how far they will go to dodge a question whilst being unable to stop replying to the thread. In necro's case that was exceptionally far, which is why it's stickied at the top of SFW for all to see.
And that's you fucking think happened? Bwahahahaha. You're a fucking joke.
You understand it's stickied at the top of SFW right? Whine and cry about fake news if you like, it's there for anyone who cares to see.
And as I've said, you're so blind by your own narcissism, that you don't have a fucking clue about what really happened.

From what I could see was that AH took your phony no collusion BS and destroyed it with facts that you tried to deny with conspiracy theories and right wing lies that were again shown for what they are. When faced with the overwhelming defeat of your nonsense arguments you retreated to childish tactics like trying to get the last word like a 12 year old but AH wasn't even going to allow you that. He has beaten you verbally, mentally and intellectually. He has stripped you of any dignity you had left. Your just a shell who can only mutter WTC platitudes like "I was just trolling" Very sad end indeed.
That's because you have your head so far up his ass you can taste what he eats for dinner. He didn't present any facts. He presented two, count them, two pieces of evidence. Neither of which directly tied trump to collusion. I said I'd like more, but he went on a tirade about admitting collusion with the trump tower meeting or he would present no further evidence. All because he wanted me to prove that I knew what collusion was. Which was simply a belittling and condescending tatic you do in a debate which we weren't in. I simply asked to see Trump's collusion evidence and that was it. I wasn't denying he didn't collude. I just wanted to see the evidence. But he thought that I could have at any time searched for it, saw it, and had already convinced myself that he was innocent and that it was conspiracy. I was just asking him "to prove him wrong" I guess. Which I haven't, didnt, nor needed to. But you act as though he listed out twelve pages of facts or some shit and I was just ignored him. That's bullshit. He's a condescending asshole. He didn't answer the question. I'm not saying he couldn't, I'm saying he didn't. So after the repeated condescension and the grandstanding from a bitter ole idiot, I began to play the role he put me in and was happy to troll. You and your ilk can think otherwise. And I'll be glad to continue to make him my bitch and for you idiots who believe I'm serious to fall for this crap because you are so narrow-minded you can see past your own fucking noses.

Two paragraphs hawk. Just for you.
Yeah, I don't think this 'derr me was just pwaying the wole he put me in' thing that you eventually came up with as a weird face saving attempt is working for ya buddy. I presented facts, the problem was getting you to admit you had seen them. You literally argued that you couldn't acknowledge seeing facts unless some unspecified number were presented all in one go. Again, stickied thread that anyone who cares to look at can see.
Tragic
Forum Regular

Post by Tragic »

AH is unreadable. Longwinded, stale, and boring.

Atleast CQ's unoriginal wit is limited to short statements or memes
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:50 pm
necronomous wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:42 pm
Stapes wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:30 pm
necronomous wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:14 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:10 pm
necronomous wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:07 pm
And that's you fucking think happened? Bwahahahaha. You're a fucking joke.
You understand it's stickied at the top of SFW right? Whine and cry about fake news if you like, it's there for anyone who cares to see.
And as I've said, you're so blind by your own narcissism, that you don't have a fucking clue about what really happened.

From what I could see was that AH took your phony no collusion BS and destroyed it with facts that you tried to deny with conspiracy theories and right wing lies that were again shown for what they are. When faced with the overwhelming defeat of your nonsense arguments you retreated to childish tactics like trying to get the last word like a 12 year old but AH wasn't even going to allow you that. He has beaten you verbally, mentally and intellectually. He has stripped you of any dignity you had left. Your just a shell who can only mutter WTC platitudes like "I was just trolling" Very sad end indeed.
That's because you have your head so far up his ass you can taste what he eats for dinner. He didn't present any facts. He presented two, count them, two pieces of evidence. Neither of which directly tied trump to collusion. I said I'd like more, but he went on a tirade about admitting collusion with the trump tower meeting or he would present no further evidence. All because he wanted me to prove that I knew what collusion was. Which was simply a belittling and condescending tatic you do in a debate which we weren't in. I simply asked to see Trump's collusion evidence and that was it. I wasn't denying he didn't collude. I just wanted to see the evidence. But he thought that I could have at any time searched for it, saw it, and had already convinced myself that he was innocent and that it was conspiracy. I was just asking him "to prove him wrong" I guess. Which I haven't, didnt, nor needed to. But you act as though he listed out twelve pages of facts or some shit and I was just ignored him. That's bullshit. He's a condescending asshole. He didn't answer the question. I'm not saying he couldn't, I'm saying he didn't. So after the repeated condescension and the grandstanding from a bitter ole idiot, I began to play the role he put me in and was happy to troll. You and your ilk can think otherwise. And I'll be glad to continue to make him my bitch and for you idiots who believe I'm serious to fall for this crap because you are so narrow-minded you can see past your own fucking noses.

Two paragraphs hawk. Just for you.
Yeah, I don't think this 'derr me was just pwaying the wole he put me in' thing that you eventually came up with as a weird face saving attempt is working for ya buddy. I presented facts, the problem was getting you to admit you had seen them. You literally argued that you couldn't acknowledge seeing facts unless some unspecified number were presented all in one go. Again, stickied thread that anyone who cares to look at can see.
Facts. Bwahahaha I wasn't playing the whole time. Never said that. You did. Again, you presented 2 pieces of evidence of Trump's collusion. Neither of which prove anything.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

There is a certain poetry about shitting up a thread that was posted about shitting up threads.
I blame Biker.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:02 pm There is a certain poetry about shitting up a thread that was posted about shitting up threads.
Tada. Only the way AH and I could
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:46 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:43 pm It pains me to say but Hammy has gone full blown, bat shit crazy FSF
How so? I just asked him some simple questions and kept asking when he dodged, simple old skool noley stuff.
I asked you one question, you kept dodging. Old skool dipshit stuff.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Stapes wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:02 pm There is a certain poetry about shitting up a thread that was posted about shitting up threads.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

DiverTexas wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:32 pm
hawkfan8812 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:59 pm Since dodging questions seems to be at the bottom of all this shit (for as long as UJ exists), how about you folks state the person the question is for, and then the question. And only that, no fucking 3 paragraph diatribe explaining how they won't answer the question, or bullshit context, just ask the fucking question...
Hawk, why do you still claim big bone status and vehemently deny the fat factor?
Look Texan, I am on the keto and am down to 210

DON'T START WITH ME!!!!!!!!11
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

necronomous wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:06 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:43 pm It pains me to say but Hammy has gone full blown, bat shit crazy FSF
How so? I just asked him some simple questions and kept asking when he dodged, simple old skool noley stuff.
WHAT WAS THE QUESTION??????
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:34 pm
hawkfan8812 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:59 pm Since dodging questions seems to be at the bottom of all this shit (for as long as UJ exists), how about you folks state the person the question is for, and then the question. And only that, no fucking 3 paragraph diatribe explaining how they won't answer the question, or bullshit context, just ask the fucking question...
Hawk, why do you still claim big bone status and vehemently deny the fat factor?

Trust me son. Being a braggart is not a cool thing. ;)
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:37 pm
What would you do for a Klondike bar.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:37 pm
hawkfan8812 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:34 pm

Trust me son. Being a braggart is not a cool thing. ;)
How's your wife and your 401K ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

I don't even know what the dust up is about. I'm just wondering how Stapes could insert my name in a post about it.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

He asked me to prove trump colluded, then when I tried spent a dozen pages refusing to answer the question 'do you know what collusion means'. It's not secret knowledge, the facts are all public already, the problem is simply getting him to look at them. Cognitive dissonance prevents him doing it.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:43 pm I don't even know what the dust up is about. I'm just wondering how Stapes could insert my name in a post about it.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Prove Trump colluded. He stated the trump tower meeting was collusion. And then something else, can't remember now.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:46 pm
He asked me to prove trump colluded, then when I tried spent a dozen pages refusing to answer the question 'do you know what collusion means'. It's not secret knowledge, the facts are all public already, the problem is simply getting him to look at them. Cognitive dissonance prevents him doing it.
And I said yes I do and then you refused to go on. Stop lying man.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:54 pm
As I told you repeatedly, when you refuse to admit collusion can exist it is not possible to show you collusion. You literally dodged that question for a dozen pages, then you still refused to apply your admission to a simple example:

Are you finally ready to answer the question 'is it collusion with the russian interference campaign to accept help from the russians with the election?' You dodged that for 20+ pages.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Necro- I haven't been watching any of this, so set me straight. Am I really watching this idiot British AH debating you on this dead end impeachment over a phone call? It's DOA and he's British. WTH?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

OMG... I'm putting more beer in the fridge!
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Bribery, a President doing it is a cause for impeachment, it's in The Constitution of The United States of America.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:59 pm

Necro- I haven't been watching any of this, so set me straight. Am I really watching this idiot British AH debating you on this dead end impeachment over a phone call? It's DOA and he's British. WTH?
No, he's running away from russian interference and the collusion with it. The Ukraine phone call is even simpler, chump straight up admitted it and a half dozen administration officials of varying levels have confirmed it. The house passing articles of impeachment is a certainty, and it's only about 60-40 that the gop senators betray their country and oaths of office by pretending it's not an impeachable offense. That's the defense they'll coalesce around when they settle down to one, which is currently tricky since they are being buffetted by the avalanche of lies from the admin.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:03 pm

No, he's running away from russian interference and the collusion with it. The Ukraine phone call is even simpler, chump straight up admitted it and a half dozen administration officials of varying levels have confirmed it. The house passing articles of impeachment is a certainty, and it's only about 60-40 that the gop senators betray their country and oaths of office by pretending it's not an impeachable offense. That's the defense they'll coalesce around when they settle down to one, which is currently tricky since they are being buffetted by the avalanche of lies from the admin.
And again I have to ask. You are British, WTF do you care? Let me spell it out for you on how this works so you can take your interests elsewhere. Impeachment requires 2/3 vote from both houses. Dems control the House with a scant 54.3 % (and already have 2 from swing states vote no on the entire thing). R control the Senate. The whole thing is DOA before it even starts. Lower your blood pressure and go onto another subject. It's actually probably sealing Trump's 2nd term.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

The House only requires a simple majority you stupid fuck
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:16 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:03 pm
hawkfan8812 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:37 pm WHAT WAS THE QUESTION??????
And again I have to ask. You are British, WTF do you care? Let me spell it out for you on how this works so you can take your interests elsewhere. Impeachment requires 2/3 vote from both houses. Dems control the House with a scant 54.3 % (and already have 2 from swing states vote no on the entire thing). R control the Senate. The whole thing is DOA before it even starts. Lower your blood pressure and go onto another subject. It's actually probably sealing Trump's 2nd term.
I guess interest in things beyond your nationality isn't something you can grasp, but that's because you're a retard.

Impeachment does not take a 2/3 vote from both houses, the articles of impeachment are passed on a simple majority vote, there is zero chance that doesn't happen now. It will then require 2/3 in the senate trial to convict, which is why even with overwhelming evidence I only give that a 40% chance currently. Pelosi is playing it on the understanding that the senate traitors will stand by their man, with the public already swinging behind impeachment and the evidence already in she's going to play it out piece by piece on national tv, then make the senate traitors cast an unpopular vote that is indefensible with the sane folk but unavoidable to have any chance of being reelected. She is maximising the shame and embarassment for them, kinda like with necro only they are forced to admit their position at the end.