Hey QD! Can we get a new sub forum?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: Hey QD! Can we get a new sub forum?

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:40 am
AnalHamster wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:31 am
necronomous wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:21 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:59 pm
necronomous wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:54 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:46 pm

He asked me to prove trump colluded, then when I tried spent a dozen pages refusing to answer the question 'do you know what collusion means'. It's not secret knowledge, the facts are all public already, the problem is simply getting him to look at them. Cognitive dissonance prevents him doing it.
And I said yes I do and then you refused to go on. Stop lying man.
Necro- I haven't been watching any of this, so set me straight. Am I really watching this idiot British AH debating you on this dead end impeachment over a phone call? It's DOA and he's British. WTH?
No. I asked him a question. Can you prove Trump colluded? He presented one piece of evidence. Then he countered with a question that was just a way to condescend. I wouldn't answer because for one I wasn't going to play his game, and two it wasn't answering my question.
Then I tried to show some good faith and he wouldn't stop and basically accused me of something I'm not. So I decided to outright troll him and made us both look like idiots because he cares and I don't. Now he's my bitch trying to reverse psychology me and pretend he hasn't lost his shit because he's a narcissist and an idiot.
I can show trump colluded, but since I'm presenting only publicly available evidence the problem is simply getting you to look at it and admit seeing it. You remain unable to admit that the trump tower meeting, where the son, son in law and campaign manager went to a meeting with someone claiming to be a russian government lawyer who wanted to help with the election is a clear example of their colluding with the russian interference campaign. We never got on to the next piece of evidence because you remain incapable of admitting you saw the first, despite the fact that you already based only on that admitted you could see a high probability trump personally colluded. Which is odd.

If you are unable to admit collusion exists, I cannot show you collusion. If you can't admit what a 2 is, I cannot show you 2 + 2 is 4. I'm happy to just refer people back to the permasticky anytime you try to pretend you can discuss anything with anyone, but if you want to renew dodging 'is it collusion to collude with the russians', feel free.
And I told you regardless of whether I admit it was collusion or not your evidence can still be presented you just refuse to do so. Just go.
While you refuse to answer the question 'is it collusion to collude with the Russians' I will go no further.

I cannot show you that 2 and 2 is 4 if you are refusing to admit what a 2 is. The process is to go through the evidence piece by piece getting you to admit seeing it, because you are a man who will literally spend a dozen pages refusing to admit you even know what the word collusion means. Proof of this is stickied at the top of the sfw forum. Permanently.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:41 am
AnalHamster wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:34 am
necronomous wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:24 am
AnalHamster wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:57 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:46 pm

He asked me to prove trump colluded, then when I tried spent a dozen pages refusing to answer the question 'do you know what collusion means'. It's not secret knowledge, the facts are all public already, the problem is simply getting him to look at them. Cognitive dissonance prevents him doing it.
As I told you repeatedly, when you refuse to admit collusion can exist it is not possible to show you collusion. You literally dodged that question for a dozen pages, then you still refused to apply your admission to a simple example:

Are you finally ready to answer the question 'is it collusion with the russian interference campaign to accept help from the russians with the election?' You dodged that for 20+ pages.
And I told you, this wasn't a debate. It wasn't a back and forth. I wasn't going to go oh that's bullshit you're dumb here's why. I was just going to hear evidence and that's it. But you wouldn't listen to that. You wanted to be a know it all shit brick. And here we are.
Never said it was a debate, I said it was proof you cannot debate. Which it is. Proof, stickied at the top of sfw. You're gonna have to learn to live with it, it's stickied and it is not going anywhere.
And this is proof that I can still get you to keep going even though you said you weren't going to post about this anymore. My bitch, like I said.
I just declared I'd stop posting in your shame sticky, choosing to end a thread you declared only you could. I never said I wouldn't beat you over the head with your shame forever, because that is something I'm absolutely going to do.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:43 am
necronomous wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:40 am
AnalHamster wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:31 am
necronomous wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:21 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:59 pm

Necro- I haven't been watching any of this, so set me straight. Am I really watching this idiot British AH debating you on this dead end impeachment over a phone call? It's DOA and he's British. WTH?
No. I asked him a question. Can you prove Trump colluded? He presented one piece of evidence. Then he countered with a question that was just a way to condescend. I wouldn't answer because for one I wasn't going to play his game, and two it wasn't answering my question.
Then I tried to show some good faith and he wouldn't stop and basically accused me of something I'm not. So I decided to outright troll him and made us both look like idiots because he cares and I don't. Now he's my bitch trying to reverse psychology me and pretend he hasn't lost his shit because he's a narcissist and an idiot.
I can show trump colluded, but since I'm presenting only publicly available evidence the problem is simply getting you to look at it and admit seeing it. You remain unable to admit that the trump tower meeting, where the son, son in law and campaign manager went to a meeting with someone claiming to be a russian government lawyer who wanted to help with the election is a clear example of their colluding with the russian interference campaign. We never got on to the next piece of evidence because you remain incapable of admitting you saw the first, despite the fact that you already based only on that admitted you could see a high probability trump personally colluded. Which is odd.

If you are unable to admit collusion exists, I cannot show you collusion. If you can't admit what a 2 is, I cannot show you 2 + 2 is 4. I'm happy to just refer people back to the permasticky anytime you try to pretend you can discuss anything with anyone, but if you want to renew dodging 'is it collusion to collude with the russians', feel free.
And I told you regardless of whether I admit it was collusion or not your evidence can still be presented you just refuse to do so. Just go.
While you refuse to answer the question 'is it collusion to collude with the Russians' I will go no further.

I cannot show you that 2 and 2 is 4 if you are refusing to admit what a 2 is. The process is to go through the evidence piece by piece getting you to admit seeing it, because you are a man who will literally spend a dozen pages refusing to admit you even know what the word collusion means. Proof of this is stickied at the top of the sfw forum. Permanently.
Tada
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:45 am
necronomous wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:41 am
AnalHamster wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:34 am
necronomous wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:24 am
AnalHamster wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:57 pm

As I told you repeatedly, when you refuse to admit collusion can exist it is not possible to show you collusion. You literally dodged that question for a dozen pages, then you still refused to apply your admission to a simple example:

Are you finally ready to answer the question 'is it collusion with the russian interference campaign to accept help from the russians with the election?' You dodged that for 20+ pages.
And I told you, this wasn't a debate. It wasn't a back and forth. I wasn't going to go oh that's bullshit you're dumb here's why. I was just going to hear evidence and that's it. But you wouldn't listen to that. You wanted to be a know it all shit brick. And here we are.
Never said it was a debate, I said it was proof you cannot debate. Which it is. Proof, stickied at the top of sfw. You're gonna have to learn to live with it, it's stickied and it is not going anywhere.
And this is proof that I can still get you to keep going even though you said you weren't going to post about this anymore. My bitch, like I said.
I just declared I'd stop posting in your shame sticky, choosing to end a thread you declared only you could. I never said I wouldn't beat you over the head with your shame forever, because that is something I'm absolutely going to do.
Lol

Ok.

My bitch
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

:lol: :lol: Good Lord what a fucking blowhard. Worried about a DOA impeachment instead of his own Country's future on Bretix. Explains a lot. :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Holy shit! Analhamster is British and he is compelled to keep repeating it due to his too many copies of chromosome 21.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:50 am :lol: :lol: Good Lord what a fucking blowhard. Worried about a DOA impeachment instead of his own Country's future on Bretix. Explains a lot. :lol:
Unlike you... some people can think about more than one thing at a time. :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

This thread turned out better than expected.
Last edited by Antknot on Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Antknot wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:52 am This thread turned out better than exp.
WTC attacking AH... this is going to be EPIC !!! 💥 💰 💲💲💲
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

HEY GUYZ HE'S :wavegreatbritain:

I'm gonna keep bringing it up because it's somehow relevant

Sin
WTC
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:03 am HEY GUYZ HE'S :wavegreatbritain:

I'm gonna keep bringing it up because it's somehow relevant

Sin
WTC
I'm pissed off and humiliated because a Brit knows more about American politics than I do!

Sin
WTC
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

I also know more about earthworms and batteries.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:10 am I also know more about earthworms and batteries.
What about wax rings?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

But we don't want to get too far off topic now it's a necro shame sticky, the question he refuses to answer is 'Is it collusion with the Russians to collude with the Russians'.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:10 am I also know more about earthworms and batteries.
Did you know there is no earthworms in the entirety of The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Antknot wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:52 am This thread turned out better than expected.
No Shit. Idiots from England and Canada sticking their noses in when they have problems at home to solve.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Where a person is posting from is super relevant when you have nothing to say!
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Great thread with all the usual foreign buffoonery.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:26 am Still nothing to say.
:?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I hope flumper is taking notes cause there's some quality posting going on here
I blame Biker.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:11 am But we don't want to get too far off topic now it's a necro shame sticky, the question he refuses to answer is 'Is it collusion with the Russians to collude with the Russians'.
My bitch
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:20 am
Antknot wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:52 am This thread turned out better than expected.
No Shit. Idiots from England and Canada sticking their noses in when they have problems at home to solve.
Quoted for posterity.
That one is gonna come back to haunt you.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:53 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:20 am
Quoted for posterity.
That one is gonna come back to haunt you.
No brain, no shame
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Imagine all these millions of hours expended by the MSM and all these idiots on something that's DOA before it even starts. I count it as blessing. They could be turning their attention toward screwing up the greatest economic Boom in History. Impeach away to ultimate failure while the country laughs.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:35 am
AnalHamster wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:11 am But we don't want to get too far off topic now it's a necro shame sticky, the question he refuses to answer is 'Is it collusion with the Russians to collude with the Russians'.
My bitch
Well you're now stickied at the top of two forums refusing to answer the question 'is it collusion with the Russians to collude with the Russians', so whatever floats your boat :lol: