Another church going boy who dint do nuffin

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: Another church going boy who dint do nuffin

Post by AnalHamster »

allwhitemeat wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:36 pm So only REALLY killy things deserve lethal force.

Things that are just "mostly killy" should be overwhelmed at great personal risk to the cops. But they get paid, so who cares. Amirite?

Can it be done? Yes.
Do your cops get unnecessarily injured in the process? Also yes.
So in your hypothesis UK police, who have to call in their rapid response armed colleagues should get killed and injured at a much higher rate than US police then? Well you're wrong. Simply factually incorrect, they die at an even lower rate than their suspects. Does reality impact upon your thinking at all?
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

It's like after our thread, everyone is on your side and not more willing to call you out. You were right AH, it was just me that looked the fool, and not in anyway you.
allwhitemeat
Forum Irregular

Post by allwhitemeat »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:51 pm
allwhitemeat wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:36 pm So only REALLY killy things deserve lethal force.

Things that are just "mostly killy" should be overwhelmed at great personal risk to the cops. But they get paid, so who cares. Amirite?

Can it be done? Yes.
So in your hypothesis UK police, who have to call in their rapid response armed colleagues should get killed and injured at a much higher rate than US police then? Well you're wrong. Simply factually incorrect, they die at an even lower rate than their suspects. Does reality impact upon your thinking at all?
Man you like to move the goalposts then argue strawmen.

I'm saying point blank that you cannot defend your sliding scale of when killy things are killy enough to warrant lethal responses.

If you're willing to take a life to save a life, you can't negate the risks from knives and machetes. Your cops should be better protected and using lethal force, no questions asked, is a valid response in MORE than just suicide vest situations.

If your cops are so superior, imagine how few would every be injured ir killed if you would just give them a gun. Or even a stun gun. You don't even let most cops carry stun guns in the UK.

Do they at least let you carry a Billy club? I'd hate to think you can't at least beat people to death anymore.
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes"
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

allwhitemeat wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:35 am

Can it be done? Yes.

I'm saying point blank that you cannot defend your sliding scale of when killy things are killy enough to warrant lethal responses.

If you're willing to take a life to save a life, you can't negate the risks from knives and machetes. Your cops should be better protected and using lethal force, no questions asked, is a valid response in MORE than just suicide vest situations.

If your cops are so superior, imagine how few would every be injured ir killed if you would just give them a gun. Or even a stun gun. You don't even let most cops carry stun guns in the UK.

Do they at least let you carry a Billy club? I'd hate to think you can't at least beat people to death anymore.
The policy is to shoot people wearing suicide vests in the head. It's not a complicated policy, it's not one you can seriously disagree with or claim not to understand so why are you pretending?

It is a fact that they almost never need to kill someone armed only with a knife, a fact that is demonstrated by the fact that they simply don't. UK police deal with knives every day without getting killed or killing the perps. It is a fact.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:31 am It's like after our thread, everyone is on your side and not more willing to call you out. You were right AH, it was just me that looked the fool, and not in anyway you.
Almost like there's so much sand left in your vag by your humiliation that now you are compelled to follow me from thread to thread derping at me isn't it. Welcome to the fan club, see beagle for your orientation pack.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:33 am
necronomous wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:31 am It's like after our thread, everyone is on your side and not more willing to call you out. You were right AH, it was just me that looked the fool, and not in anyway you.
Almost like there's so much sand left in your vag by your humiliation that now you are compelled to follow me from thread to thread derping at me isn't it. Welcome to the fan club, see beagle for your orientation pack.
thread to thread ha. Delusion takes hold. My humiliation that I created for myself? No I'm good. Pointing out your tender hurt nads is totally free.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:42 am
allwhitemeat wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:35 am

Can it be done? Yes.

The policy is to shoot people wearing suicide vests in the head. It's not a complicated policy, it's not one you can seriously disagree with or claim not to understand so why are you pretending?

It is a fact that they almost never need to kill someone armed only with a knife, a fact that is demonstrated by the fact that they simply don't. UK police deal with knives every day without getting killed or killing the perps. It is a fact.
Seems like they probably should kill the perps with knives though.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Has this been posted yet?

necronomous

Post by necronomous »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:03 pm Has this been posted yet?

I'm not saying she was wrong so much as she shouldn't be a cop.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

necronomous wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:27 pm

She should have waited for backup before even ringing the doorbell.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:28 pm

To start
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

necronomous wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:30 pm
VinceBordenIII wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:28 pm

To start
Kid was in the yard when she pulled up, then ran into house.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

The drunk wanted to go upstairs and sit in his room, she should have let him then gone up with backup. Or at the most taken a step back and pepper sprayed him for non compliance. Shitty training, she didn't need to pull the gun and should have had the skills to shoot straight if she did.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:17 am The drunk wanted to go upstairs and sit in his room, she should have let him then gone up with backup. Or at the most taken a step back and pepper sprayed him for non compliance. Shitty training, she didn't need to pull the gun and should have had the skills to shoot straight if she did.
^This
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Let him go upstairs and get his gun.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:40 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:17 am The drunk wanted to go upstairs and sit in his room, she should have let him then gone up with backup. Or at the most taken a step back and pepper sprayed him for non compliance. Shitty training, she didn't need to pull the gun and should have had the skills to shoot straight if she did.
Do they give the police over there pepper spray or do they not trust them with that either?
Standard equipment, though I doubt even pepper spray would have been needed by a trained british officer.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Biker wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:22 pm Image

Dang, they are highly trained!

:lol:
:lol: :lol:
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

OH Boy.....AH is going to have a field day with this one. Cops open fire on a busy highway with civilians all around them and probably killed the UPS driver while they were at it. Was the kids first day on the job as a driver.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ups-truck- ... aezZZl9sPc
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Stapes wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:33 pm OH Boy.....AH is going to have a field day with this one. Cops open fire on a busy highway with civilians all around them and probably killed the UPS driver while they were at it. Was the kids first day on the job as a driver.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ups-truck- ... aezZZl9sPc
OTOH, saved him a lifetime of misery.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:37 pm
Stupid to hide behind other cars. If someone I loved was killed because of that, I promise you you’d have some dead cops on your hands.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

[media] [/media]