Love the new "data" video format- brilliant

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

WestTexasCrude

Re: Love the new "data" video format- brilliant

Post by WestTexasCrude »

For example of "retard". Look no further.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:20 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:32 pm Actually, RD's video and concept are total BS. The whole premise of this thread is stupid.
http://www.ujrefugees.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2411

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I rest my case, Damn shame to see what was once one of our top poster decide to go down this path. Oh, well. No tears.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:56 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:20 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:32 pm Actually, RD's video and concept are total BS. The whole premise of this thread is stupid.
http://www.ujrefugees.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2411

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I rest my case, Damn shame to see what was once one of our top poster decide to go down this path. Oh, well. No tears.
I have some bad news for you, dude. I hate to be the one that has to tell you this, but your standing and reputation at UJR has hit rock bottom. You used to be a fairly consistent sub-level poster but that has all gone to shit. Your contributions to this board have become even more meaningless than they were before. Your recent posts have begun to reek of anxiety and your desperation for attention. It's not a good look.
I fear that some sort of tragedy or mental meltdown has sent your real-life spiraling into a tailspin.
Perhaps if you were to take 6 months off from posting in UJR and get your real life back in order you would be able to return here with a fresh new attitude. And maybe one or two people here might even start to like you. (I know, it's a huge longshot... but hope springs eternal, right?)
You need to think about yourself right now and the obvious mental problems that you are experiencing. Perhaps some professional help would be in order.
Don't worry about us, we'll still be here when you get back. I'm confident that in your absence someone else will be able to pick up the mantle and keep the board moving.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Now that's tough love right there folks!^^^^^
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

peterosehaircut wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:06 pm Now that's tough crying right there folks!^^^^^
Yep
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Lights fuse and waddles away
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

When I say "just shut the fuck up", know I mean all of you all.

You make baby Jesus cry.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:14 pm When I say "just shut the fuck up", know I mean all of you all.

You make baby Jesus cry.
:lol: :lol: Maybe baby Jesus was just hungry. I'm 6 foot- 175 lbs- same as High School many years go- I don't waddle.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Here is a challenge to the creative types here on UJR- Use one of the Data formats, change the title to "Most annoying assholes on UJ/ UJR", run it from 2006-2019 and overlap different posters over the existing data. For example, Gunzen passes FSF in 2013 and they jockey back and forth for first place into 2016. Just make sure RD dominates half of 2018 and all of 2019.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:44 pm Here is a challenge to the creative types here on UJR- Use one of the Data formats, change the title to "Most annoying assholes on UJ/ UJR", run it from 2006-2019 and overlap different posters over the existing data. For example, Gunzen passes FSF in 2013 and they jockey back and forth for first place into 2016. Just make sure RD dominates half of 2018 and all of 2019.
Been there, done that...

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

That's not even moving. FAIL. But, we already knew you aren't the creative type. Just regurgitate the same crap weekly, monthly, yearly. Nobody will ever associate your name with creativity.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

I feel the board moving. I guess RD doesn't understand the sensation since he only contributes a thread every year or 2.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:16 pm That's not even moving. FAIL. But, we already knew you aren't the creative type.
Then you go ahead and do it. Go on, we'll wait. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:16 pm That's not even moving. FAIL. But, we already knew you aren't the creative type. Just regurgitate the same crap weekly, monthly, yearly. Nobody will ever associate your name with creativity.
Exactly. You know what the real problem is with RD? He's a worthless fuck with scumbag parents and never has amounted to shit. He sucks so bad that he's miserable. Therefore he goes after the few of us who are creative and talented and good on this board. Misery loves company, go figure. Don't let that asshole drag you down. He's the dumbest fuck I ever met in my life.
Last edited by FreakShowFanatic on Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:16 pm That's not even moving. FAIL. But, we already knew you aren't the creative type. Just regurgitate the same crap weekly, monthly, yearly. Nobody will ever associate your name with creativity.
We?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:20 pm
Exactly. You know what the real problem is with RD? He's a worthless fuck with scumbag parents and never has amounted to shit. He sucks so bad that he's miserable. Therefore he goes after the few of us who are creative and talented and good on this board. Misery loves company, go figure. Don't let that asshole drag you down. He's the dumbest fuck I ever met in my life.
STFU RD, you loser.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:21 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:20 pm
STFU RD, you loser.
How much did you charge De Nero to borrow your shoes?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:20 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:16 pm That's not even moving. FAIL. But, we already knew you aren't the creative type.
Then you go ahead and do it. Go on, we'll wait. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And away this thread goes. See you in the rearview, loser.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:24 pm
We'll wait. Good luck.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

OK, so far we've established that WTC rox and RD sux. :lol:

WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Good to see smoke back in his earlier UJ form ie 2015. Off his meds, pounding out posts on his keyboards with his fists, sending unwanted PM's. Ahh, the good old days of his insanity. I missed it.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:30 pm OK, so far we've established that WTC rox and RD sux. :lol:

WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:27 pm
We'll wait. Good luck.
You don't have to wait. Watch and STFU.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:35 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:27 pm
We'll wait. Good luck.
You don't have to wait. Watch and STFU.
You're done it already? Post it! Let's see it!