Here's one of the fucked up things I've noticed on this site.

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: Here's one of the fucked up things I've noticed on this site.

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:21 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:21 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:19 am
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:16 am Keep talking like a N!gger little white boy it makes you sound tough :lol:
You are my Evvanrenea thinks you're a real piece of shit for using this truly awful word! bitch. Stop trying to be such a fucking loser.
Fuck that racist bitch too who is hispanic and has a black baby. The only thing I give her credit for is not wanting anything to do with CQ. :lol:
:lol: She loves me
You believe that? LOL. Damn, you are a fucking idiot. She wants nothing to do with you pudgy body and skinny dick you fucking loser.
Drunk Blast
Forum Regular

Post by Drunk Blast »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:23 am
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:21 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:21 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:19 am
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:16 am Keep talking like a N!gger little white boy it makes you sound tough :lol:
You are my Evvanrenea thinks you're a real piece of shit for using this truly awful word! bitch. Stop trying to be such a fucking loser.
Fuck that racist bitch too who is hispanic and has a black baby. The only thing I give her credit for is not wanting anything to do with CQ. :lol:
:lol: She loves me
You believe that? LOL.
I could say the same thing about your "wife".
:drinkingdrunk: :drinkingdrunk: :drinkingdrunk: :drinkingdrunk:
Drunk Blast
Forum Regular

Post by Drunk Blast »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:13 am
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:11 am Image
Yeah, whatever, if it makes you happy. That's her face but that squat body is nothing like her that you superimposed like the little bitch you are. She's 5 6 and has long legs and arms. But keep set tripping since a bitch like you tends to be happy living in your fantasy. Meh, I'll enjoy my reality sucka. :twisted:
So she's built like a huntsman spider?
:drinkingdrunk: :drinkingdrunk: :drinkingdrunk: :drinkingdrunk:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Drunk Blast wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:45 am
Yeah, whatever, if it makes you happy. That's her face but that squat body is nothing like her that you superimposed like the little bitch you are. She's 5 6 and has long legs and arms. But keep set tripping since a bitch like you tends to be happy living in your fantasy. Meh, I'll enjoy my reality sucka. :twisted:
Not quite but I'm not sure what that racist prick CQ is trying to imply. I think he's jealous that she's hispanic and a beautiful lady. It tends to make racists like him angry. :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Her mother is 100% spain spanish too, that's where she got her light complexion from. I guess you can describe her as biracial. CQ is just an ignorant jealous prick. Sorry CQ I married an angel and you're stuck with your cat. :lol:
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:08 am
Drunk Blast wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:45 am
Not quite but I'm not sure what that racist prick CQ is trying to imply. I think he's jealous that she's hispanic and a beautiful lady. It tends to make racists like him angry. :lol:
Being Hispanic is nothing to be jealous about. And she looks like a little boy. Which explains a lot about you.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:07 am
Deathproof wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:59 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:56 pm
Deathproof wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:54 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:50 pm
Deathproof wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:46 pm

The only thing I don't like about the Republican party is that they're largely anti-abortion.
Just think, if it weren't for the republicans, you wouldn't still be alive. Now you don't like them?
I just said I do like them. Can't you fucking read?
Yes, chump, and you said "the only thing", that implies more that you don't like them. Get a grip tardboy.
I said "the only thing I don't like about them". Which means I like everything else about them. Meaning "the vast, overwhelming majority of the things about them".

Sweet fucking crap, is your illegal mexican wife draining your comprehension of the english language and turning you into a third worlder too?
Hello scumbag, aren't you here saying some of the most ignorant things on this board being the sick fuck that you are? You don't even know my wife and she's not Mexican and she's been an American citizen here since the age of 12. Let's start with that fuck face with a pencil dick that fucks fat white chicks that work at 7 11. My wife is a beauty and a corporate executive that makes 150 k a year. You'll never hook up with an awesome chick like that loser. Nobody gives a fuck that you're set tripping being in the band when we all know you'll live to be unsuccessful and in poverty and a racist. So fuck off loser.
That bitch is a human cockroach like the rest of the third-worlders she legally belongs with. How many back-alley handies does she have to give to make $150k? Holy fuck, that's a lot of tamales to be making.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Deathproof wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:37 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:50 pm
Just think, if it weren't for the republicans, you wouldn't still be alive. Now you don't like them?
Yes, chump, and you said "the only thing", that implies more that you don't like them. Get a grip tardboy.
I said "the only thing I don't like about them". Which means I like everything else about them. Meaning "the vast, overwhelming majority of the things about them".

Sweet fucking crap, is your illegal mexican wife draining your comprehension of the english language and turning you into a third worlder too?
Hello scumbag, aren't you here saying some of the most ignorant things on this board being the sick fuck that you are? You don't even know my wife and she's not Mexican and she's been an American citizen here since the age of 12. Let's start with that fuck face with a pencil dick that fucks fat white chicks that work at 7 11. My wife is a beauty and a corporate executive that makes 150 k a year. You'll never hook up with an awesome chick like that loser. Nobody gives a fuck that you're set tripping being in the band when we all know you'll live to be unsuccessful and in poverty and a racist. So fuck off loser.
That bitch is a human cockroach like the rest of the third-worlders she legally belongs with. How many back-alley handies does she have to give to make $150k? Holy fuck, that's a lot of tamales to be making.
You are a racist POS and a complete fucking loser. My wife is a successful giving attractive El Salvadorian angel. You couldn't even hold a candle to her asshole. Go cry when you look in the mirror.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

Your wife is a cunt.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:45 am
Deathproof wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:37 pm

You are a racist POS and a complete fucking loser. My wife is a successful giving attractive El Salvadorian angel. You couldn't even hold a candle to her asshole. Go cry when you look in the mirror.
"Racist". Right. I'd love to hear your explanation of that bullshit.

Your wife is an underage, illegal immigrant hooker. Stop lying.