Photos of natural/ man made disasters- Identify

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

WestTexasCrude

Re: Photos of natural/ man made disasters- Identify

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Smok44 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:53 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:47 am
Smok44 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:44 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:01 am
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:58 am Image
Yep, beautiful complexion, beautiful bone structure, deep dark eyes, thick dark hair, awesome smile, my wife is gorgeous even when you attempt to alter her appearance scumbag. Let me ask you, let's see a picture of your woman? That's right, you don't have one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I bet she has lots of deep dark thick things in her at her gym
Oh, goody. Just when we are having fun. Chuckles the Clown shows up. Everybody stop having fun. And he means to enforce it.
Go cry about your DishTV you fucking toolbag whiner. Weren't you supposed to unleash your superpowers on me a few months ago and make me go away? All you do is whine and spew your beer foam mouth around here every night. Dumb Ass Alcoholic Lonely Idiot
You seem upset and emotional beyond comprehension.Is their anybody we can contact to come to your dire emotional aide. They may even have a safe space for you. God knows, you seem to need it.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Yep, beautiful complexion, beautiful bone structure, deep dark eyes, thick dark hair, awesome smile, my wife is gorgeous even when you attempt to alter her appearance scumbag. Let me ask you, let's see a picture of your woman? That's right, you don't have one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh, goody. Just when we are having fun. Chuckles the Clown shows up. Everybody stop having fun. And he means to enforce it.
Go cry about your DishTV you fucking toolbag whiner. Weren't you supposed to unleash your superpowers on me a few months ago and make me go away? All you do is whine and spew your beer foam mouth around here every night. Dumb Ass Alcoholic Beer Soaked Lonely Ass Pinhead :drinkingdrunk:
Anybody else get the deja vu that I ran this Spaz retard what 6 years ago to oblivion and he comes back to piss me off again. No way you make this retard shit up. Glutton for punishment, I suppose.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Smok44 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:27 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:25 am

Go cry about your DishTV you fucking toolbag whiner. Weren't you supposed to unleash your superpowers on me a few months ago and make me go away? All you do is whine and spew your beer foam mouth around here every night. Dumb Ass Alcoholic Beer Soaked Lonely Ass Pinhead :drinkingdrunk:
Anybody else get the deja vu that I ran this Spaz retard what 6 years ago to oblivion and he comes back to piss me off again. No way you make this retard shit up. Glutton for punishment, I suppose.
No, no one else does. Provide the proof or ignore the question as you usually do. I see everyone here making you out to be the fool that you are. Look around at all the posts for yourself. Go ahead Pussyboy lets see your punishment, Drunken Tard boy. I can't wait to see this :lol: :lol: I'll wait.
You seem upset, angry even. I'm sorry for your pain. I sincerely hope you can get some mental help. Watching over 10 years, the odds aren't good.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:25 am
No, but you ran so many people on UJ it's hard to keep track of them all. I see a trend..... :roll:
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:03 am
For $5 and a can of corn I could have your woman!
Well, $5, the can of corn, and the time it would take to digest and pass said corn.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

1925-deadliest single (700 dead, 2,000+ injured) tornado in World history. On the ground for 240 miles and 3 1/2 hours.