Photos of natural/ man made disasters- Identify

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: Photos of natural/ man made disasters- Identify

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

HighNDry wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:54 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:50 am
HighNDry wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:45 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:43 am
HighNDry wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:41 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:39 am
It figures a stupid asshole would laugh at that you fucking loser. I think you have a bad attitude because your wife is getting fucked by a bunch of Latino studs and no longer wants anything to do with a pussy like you. :lol:
Hey, it’s that triggered fuckface again.
Hey, it's a fucking douchebag that should leave this site and never post here again because he sucks and adds nothing to any discussion except to be an asshole. Fuck OFF SCUMBAG.
I know, I just can’t top your “It’s bad to fat-shame terrorists” thread. Cunt.
That was one of many of threads I've made here that you can choose to appreciate, or not. I think it was a valid complaint but obviously a dude that is as ignorant as you are can't figure it out. If it's wrong to fat shame someone it's wrong to fat shame anyone. There, I broke it down for you. How fucking stupid can you be to not be able to figure that out, dimwitt? Regardless, I inspire plenty of interesting discussions on this site where all you do is come in an be an asshole and speak shit and make personal attacks on people like me and WTC. You know why? Because you are an abusive asshole and a liar. Srsly. Log the fuck out of here and never come back because you suck. :roll:
F4F0E928-815F-4F5D-841A-71835AC4BF4C.jpeg
No, check out what a fucking abusive idiot you are that gets off on bothering people. Tell me, are you a millennial?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

HighNDry wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:30 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:50 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:24 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:21 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:56 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:38 am Image
Human heart photoshop
Girlfriend Leslie in High School- she broke it.
I'm sure it was just infatuation, but at that young an age it always seems so real.
Not even close. We were both virgins when we made love for the first time- you can imagine the fumbling. We made up for it over the next 2 1/2 years sometimes multiple times a day. I was in 17 year old heaven as I'm sure you can imagine.
Who the fuck says “made love”? You may want to get a testosterone injection or ten.
It's a term used for the last 4,000 + years to describe physical love between a Man and a Woman. I can understand your confusion. You "incels" consider putting you dick in anything (hopefully another's mans anus) as special.It's why you are mocked. So, STFU.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:59 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:56 am

Human heart photoshop
I'm sure it was just infatuation, but at that young an age it always seems so real.
Not even close. We were both virgins when we made love for the first time- you can imagine the fumbling. We made up for it over the next 2 1/2 years sometimes multiple times a day. I was in 17 year old heaven as I'm sure you can imagine.
Who the fuck says “made love”? You may want to get a testosterone injection or ten.
It's a term used for the last 4,000 + years to describe physical love between a Man and a Woman. I can understand your confusion. You "incels" consider putting you dick in anything (hopefully another's mans anus) as special.It's why you are mocked. So, STFU.
No one mocks me, you stupid asshole. Perhaps you shouldn’t be the one to cast stones in regards to being mocked. Man, you and FSF are a couple of dumb fucks.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

HighNDry wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:03 am
No one mocks me, you stupid asshole. Perhaps you shouldn’t be the one to cast stones in regards to being mocked. Man, you and FSF are a couple of dumb fucks.
You are the dumb fuck you ignorant piece of shit. You know how I know why? Because you post nothing of value here and nothing amusing, interesting or entertaining. All you do is be an abusive asshole and criticize me and WTC. Guess what? We happen to be two valued members of UJR that post interesting and entertaining content and support the good posters here, and there are many, who are unlike you.

Unfortunately you are an ignorant piece of shit that talks out of his ass and posts nothing here of any value. That's why I told you already to log the fuck off and don't post here again asshole. Don't let the door hit you in the ass. :lol:
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:10 am

You are the dumb fuck you ignorant piece of shit. You know how I know why? Because you post nothing of value here and nothing amusing, interesting or entertaining. All you do is be an abusive asshole and criticize me and WTC. Guess what? We happen to be two valued members of UJR that post interesting and entertaining content and support the good posters here, and there are many, who are unlike you.

Unfortunately you are an ignorant piece of shit that talks out of his ass and posts nothing here of any value. That's why I told you already to log the fuck off and don't post here again asshole. Don't let the door hit you in the ass. :lol:
“Valued members”. I laughed so hard I may have pulled a muscle.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

HighNDry wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:13 am

You're so gay you pulled a muscle trying to suck your own dick faggot. We move this board. Let's see you do better asshole because you suck so bad you have amounted to nothing here so far except being a douchebag that nobody here gives a fuck about.
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:18 am

You're so gay you pulled a muscle trying to suck your own dick faggot. We move this board. Let's see you do better asshole because you suck so bad you have amounted to nothing here so far except being a douchebag that nobody here gives a fuck about.
Imagine getting this worked up about a forum with 50 members. Never stop being you, kid.
-Mitch Hedberg
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

HighNDry wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:22 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:18 am

Imagine getting this worked up about a forum with 50 members. Never stop being you, kid.
You're the only one that continues to be a worthless douchebag that has amounted to nothing here. Get a life for a change.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:20 am
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:18 am
Deathproof wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:06 am
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:40 pm
Deathproof wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:13 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:26 am

Hillary is way more competent than Trump, and you spelled competent incorrectly.
She's not, though. Couldn't even run a successful presidential campaign. Failed at it twice.
Trump's first bid for POTUS failed, and we could talk about his many other business failures
No, His first bid didn't fail; He dropped out of the race. And yes, we could talk about His four businesses that went bankrupt, but we could also talk about the 500+ that succeeded.
Dropping out is failing douchebag. Trump was almost successful stealing 2 million dollars from veterans that's pretty cool right?
Trump is an ignorant douche and so is Deathproof. That's why he likes Trump.
No, President Trump is a patriot and so am I. That's why I like President Trump.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Trump is a self-serving con man. the only thing he cares about this country is how it can fill his pockets and feed his ego.
I blame Biker.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:24 am Image
Dam disaster.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Biker wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:24 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:24 am Image
Alaska earthquake/tsunami?
After the Galveston 1900 Hurricane (6-9,000 dead), 2nd worst natural/ man-made disaster in US history. Johnstown Dam break. 1889.2,200 killed in 1889.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

It seems so close to CQ's home turf. Too bad his great grand parents weren't drowned, Would sure relieve us of this constant whining for years on end,
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:49 am It seems so close to CQ's home turf. Too bad his great grand parents weren't drowned, Would sure relieve us of this constant whining for years on end,
:lol: :lol: :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:49 am It seems so close to CQ's home turf. Too bad his great grand parents weren't drowned, Would sure relieve us of this constant whining for years on end,
My Grandparents never lived in PA you retard
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:52 am
I'm pretty sure the residents of PA wished you never lived there too. :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:58 am Image
Yep, beautiful complexion, beautiful bone structure, deep dark eyes, thick dark hair, awesome smile, my wife is gorgeous even when you attempt to alter her appearance scumbag. Let me ask you, let's see a picture of your woman? That's right, you don't have one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:01 am
Yep, beautiful complexion, beautiful bone structure, deep dark eyes, thick dark hair, awesome smile, my wife is gorgeous even when you attempt to alter her appearance scumbag. Let me ask you, let's see a picture of your woman? That's right, you don't have one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
For $5 and a can of corn I could have your woman!
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:03 am
For $5 and a can of corn I could have your woman!
You are a liar and a loser. You have no woman douchebag, stop talking about what you "can" have when you got nothing. :lol: :lol: :lol:
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:52 am
Sorry. Hope springs eternal in our imagination.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Smok44 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:44 am
I bet she has lots of deep dark thick things in her at her gym
Oh, goody. Just when we are having fun. Chuckles the Clown shows up. Everybody stop having fun. And he means to enforce it.