Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

Post by CaptQuint »

Antknot wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:03 am
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:51 am
Antknot wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:46 am
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:57 pm
Antknot wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:55 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:57 pm You'd would think a real American would be upset that their party are treasonous lying scumbags that do not value their fellow countrymen's lives? But no, worried about memes on a forum and not Presidents commuting the sentence of man found guilty of lying to Congress.
Like Pelosi telling people to go to Chinatown? Like the dims complained about Trumps first attempt to stop flights?
It's July and over one hundred thousand Americans have perished, eat shit
One has to wonder how much lower that number would be if Trumps first attempt a stopping flights from China had Ben implemented instead of being declared "racist" by Pelosi and Schumer.
So calling it a name increased deaths? Fucking tard
Not implementing it caused deaths (most likely) calling it "racisr" was the method used to stop the implementation. Stop pretending to be obtuse, or were you exaggerating your 117 IQ?
Who prevented Trump from implementing it earlier? You telling me Trump gives a NYC rats ass what Pelosi says?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

BigRedRetard wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:07 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:02 pm
B-Tender wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:02 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:55 pm Just got $2K more from my government.

I feel terrible that my rights are violated and they make me take their money and even make me wear a mask!

Probably get Bill Gates microchip injected soon. We are a spineless people.
I'm really not sure what tone you're trying to take with theses posts? It's hard not to read it in a voice that sounds like a nine year old bragging about having more ice cream. If you need that money, I'm glad you got it. If you are trying to feel superior, you know where you can put that money.
Nah. Just trolling Americans that got a $1200 autograph. We are up to $10K. Its making this whole thing much easier to get through. That and we dont have as many maskholes that you seem to have...including your leader.
But if you want to start on me about how superior you are because you have bigger guns, well, I guess I deserve it.
You are a jerk off homo who taught band.
This!
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:13 pm Well it's a no on both fronts, if the us continues to pretend deaths outside of hospital didn't happen then you have no valid stat to compare, and I'm engaged to a lady who will not show her bare ass to random strangers on the internet.
in your esteemed estimation, about what percentage of deaths are occuring outside of a hospital and are caused by Covid-19? I mean, if Texas reports 100,000 deaths by Covid-19, what do you think a fair increase would be to that number to cover any "out of hospital" deaths that aren't reported? 5%? 10%?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Flumper wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:01 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:13 pm Well it's a no on both fronts, if the us continues to pretend deaths outside of hospital didn't happen then you have no valid stat to compare, and I'm engaged to a lady who will not show her bare ass to random strangers on the internet.
in your esteemed estimation, about what percentage of deaths are occuring outside of a hospital and are caused by Covid-19? I mean, if Texas reports 100,000 deaths by Covid-19, what do you think a fair increase would be to that number to cover any "out of hospital" deaths that aren't reported? 5%? 10%?
About half of all deaths are occurring outside of a hospital setting, mostly in care homes. I don't think even the US will be hiding this, it'll just take you longer to get to the point of admitting it.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:05 pm
About half of all deaths are occurring outside of a hospital setting, mostly in care homes. I don't think even the US will be hiding this, it'll just take you longer to get to the point of admitting it.
half? you mean if they report 100,000, then the number is really 150,000?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Flumper wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:07 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:05 pm
half? you mean if they report 100,000, then the number is really 150,000?
Yes, anywhere not reporting the care home death toll is quite literally ignoring over 50% of deaths.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... oronavirus
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

A lot of the big death spikes I've seen have been when nursing home tallies are finally included. NY, NJ and Michigan come to mind.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

you guys are ruining the only hail mary that AH has to save the UK from the embarassment.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

FORT MYERS, Fla. – The Florida Department of Health in its daily report lists multiple laboratories throughout the state – many of them small testing sites – with 100% positivity rates, but Southwest Florida's dominant hospital system said Wednesday it is incorrect to say 100% of their labs are positive.

The Lee Health hospital system is reporting that its laboratory testing of potential COVID-19 cases has shown an overall positivity rate of about 18%, despite the state report showing that all people coming in for testing at some of its labs have the novel coronavirus.

While it seems a statistical improbability, the state's reports have shown all-negative and all-positive test results from labs since it began releasing comprehensive daily coronavirus summaries in mid-March.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-repo ... 09593.html
Something seems off here...
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Flumper wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:44 pm you guys are ruining the only hail mary that AH has to save the UK from the embarassment.
We're opening back up with it under control, y'all never controlled the first wave which is out of control right now. Refrigerated trucks are being deployed to take the overflow of bodies. How out of touch with reality are you?
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Well lookie there TEXAS COVID less deadly than flu last two years Even if deaths triple for rest of year.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

As before. Look at the number of tests. It’s unprecedented. One could probably create any desired narrative by inundating a population with tests.

Test every coed in the US and you could find infection rates for HPV @ 90%. It’s a precursor to cancer, dontcha know. We should keep the kids safe at home!
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

careful, if you point out that the virus isnt as deadly as the media wants to scare you into believing the lefties here will accuse you of thinking its a hoax. They have to believe its the deadliest thing ever to justify and feed into their Trump hatred.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

I have a legitimate, non-political question to ask about Covid-19 and testing.

Since, I am just now firsthand experiencing the steps people have to go through when actual cases start showing up, it has made me wonder about the data that is collected. When the first employee that works for me thought he had Covid, his wife took him to a hospital and they tested him. The sent him home with instructions on what to do while waiting for results. They told him it would be 3 to 5 days before he got the results, but they were 100% sure he probably had it and for him to act as though he did.

Okay, so that was test #1. Then a few days later, before he got the results he went to the hospital because he felt really bad. He was in the hospital for 2 days and they sent him home. Now its been about 10 days and he feels so much better that he wants to come back to work. Well, my policy is that they have to have a negative test to return to work and I now have a lab that will do that with a 2 day turnaround. So, yesterday he went and got a test and we are waiting for the results. That will be test #2 for this guy. I feel pretty sure it will be positive since he's only had the virus for less than 2 weeks. If it is positive, then he will probably take another test in a few days after that. That will be test #3.

So, I am anticipating that in a perfect situation, I will have 2 to 3 tests for each employee. Now, looking at the forms that are given from the testing lab, there is absolutely no way they are going to know one positive test from the next and how many positive tests they have for a single person. Especially if the tests are done at different testing locations. I know it really doesn't matter, but for people wanting to return to work, there are going to be more than 1 positive test per person that get reported.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Flumper wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:51 pm I have a legitimate, non-political question to ask about Covid-19 and testing.

Since, I am just now firsthand experiencing the steps people have to go through when actual cases start showing up, it has made me wonder about the data that is collected. When the first employee that works for me thought he had Covid, his wife took him to a hospital and they tested him. The sent him home with instructions on what to do while waiting for results. They told him it would be 3 to 5 days before he got the results, but they were 100% sure he probably had it and for him to act as though he did.

Okay, so that was test #1. Then a few days later, before he got the results he went to the hospital because he felt really bad. He was in the hospital for 2 days and they sent him home. Now its been about 10 days and he feels so much better that he wants to come back to work. Well, my policy is that they have to have a negative test to return to work and I now have a lab that will do that with a 2 day turnaround. So, yesterday he went and got a test and we are waiting for the results. That will be test #2 for this guy. I feel pretty sure it will be positive since he's only had the virus for less than 2 weeks. If it is positive, then he will probably take another test in a few days after that. That will be test #3.

So, I am anticipating that in a perfect situation, I will have 2 to 3 tests for each employee. Now, looking at the forms that are given from the testing lab, there is absolutely no way they are going to know one positive test from the next and how many positive tests they have for a single person. Especially if the tests are done at different testing locations. I know it really doesn't matter, but for people wanting to return to work, there are going to be more than 1 positive test per person that get reported.
There aren't identifying data included?
wut?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Wut wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:43 pm There aren't identifying data included?
like what? name. dob. that's it, and i am looking at a COVID-19 rapid Screen (IgG & IgM Antibodies) Results form.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

I've never had a lot of faith in the accuracy of the numbers for positive test, or even what they should mean. Hospitalizations, ICU, and deaths seem like the most important numbers.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

But the test numbers ZOMG!
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Flumper wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:46 pm
like what? name. dob. that's it, and i am looking at a COVID-19 rapid Screen (IgG & IgM Antibodies) Results form.
There probably was further information provided when the test was taken but the results form wouldn't have social security number etc. printed on it. The other information would assist in preventing multiple reporting of the same test reults.
wut?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Wut wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:40 pm
There probably was further information provided when the test was taken but the results form wouldn't have social security number etc. printed on it. The other information would assist in preventing multiple reporting of the same test reults.
surely that is right. what an accounting nightmare. and they have to do it every single fucking day.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:39 am careful, if you point out that the virus isnt as deadly as the media wants to scare you into believing the lefties here will accuse you of thinking its a hoax. They have to believe its the deadliest thing ever to justify and feed into their Trump hatred.
At least 140k dead in 5 months is not a minor occurrence.
wut?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Flumper wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:47 pm
Wut wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:40 pm
surely that is right. what an accounting nightmare. and they have to do it every single fucking day.
It would be interesting to know how their systems are structured to avoid duplications.
wut?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Wut wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:48 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:39 am careful, if you point out that the virus isnt as deadly as the media wants to scare you into believing the lefties here will accuse you of thinking its a hoax. They have to believe its the deadliest thing ever to justify and feed into their Trump hatred.
Yeah, because up until this year, no one died during 5 month periods of time.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Flumper wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:51 pm
Wut wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:48 pm
Yeah, because up until this year, no one died during 5 month periods of time.
I don't get your point. Are you saying that because people die due to other causes we don't need to concern ourselves with any risk of death from the virus?
wut?