Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Tragic
Forum Regular

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

Post by Tragic »

Flumper wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:04 pm
Tragic wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:53 pm
Flumper wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:24 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:23 pm
Tuesday wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:17 pm Might as well bring Horse and Seagull back.
:lol:
no doubt that's christy.
I don't think its Chrazy. I haven't received one PM crying about why everyone was being mean to her.

But, on the other hand, an out of work Limo driver would probably be manically posting on a message board during a Pandemic.
its her.
Then how do you explain those legs? Ugh...psychotropic meds do cause weight gain...welcome back you crazy bitch!
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:19 pm
Stapes wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:12 pm Trump is using his daily presser now to show a video praising him and his covid-19 response...... It's so bizarre to watch this clown
Let me ask you a serious question Stapes. Why do you even listen to it? I know I don't, I have better things to do.
im retired
I blame Biker.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Stapes wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:25 pm
Stapes wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:12 pm Trump is using his daily presser now to show a video praising him and his covid-19 response...... It's so bizarre to watch this clown
Let me ask you a serious question Stapes. Why do you even listen to it? I know I don't, I have better things to do.
im retired
:lol: OK, but NPR, USA Today, NY Post, NJ.com, USA Today, DailyMail.com, just to mention a few are far better to listen to than Trump's shite.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Worst TDS in the history of TDS. Actually it's huge entertainment around here LMAO. Dumbass has no fucking clue.He will in November.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

im retired
Thank God you can't create more damage. You are Play-Doh. Libs can manipulate you in their fingers like flour and you are too stupid to recognized you are being played. Easily the dumbest poster on this site. Not even close.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:51 pm
im retired
Thank God you can't create more damage. You are Play-Doh. Libs can manipulate you in their fingers like flour and you are too stupid to recognized you are being played. Easily the dumbest poster on this site. Not even close.
Wow WTC... Those are fighting words. IDK I'm torn because I like both of you guys. I doubt either of you can appreciate the music that I like though. Maybe both of you can come together & tell me how bad I suck. :lol:
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

im retired

Baynard is exceptionally angry today.
I blame Biker.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Stapes wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:36 am
im retired

Baynard is exceptionally angry today.
Dope is doing his usual TDS embarrassing BS. And the irony? The retard has no clue how he is being judged. I love the clueless. It's so easy to mock.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Biker wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:54 pm
windrunner wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:26 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:15 pm
windrunner wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:43 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:05 pm
megman wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:58 pm REVEALED: U.S. government gave $3.7million grant to Wuhan lab at center of coronavirus leak scrutiny that was performing experiments on bats from the caves where the disease is believed to have originated

The Chinese laboratory at the center of scrutiny over a potential coronavirus leak has been using U.S. government money to carry out research on bats from the caves which scientists believe are the original source of the deadly outbreak.

The Wuhan Institute of Virology undertook coronavirus experiments on mammals captured more than 1,000 miles away in Yunnan which were funded by a $3.7 million grant from the US government.

Sequencing of the COVID-19 genome has traced it back to bats found in Yunnan caves but it was first thought to have transferred to humans at an animal market in Wuhan.

The revelation that the Wuhan Institute was experimenting on bats from the area already known to be the source of COVID-19 - and doing so with American money - has sparked further fears that the lab, and not the market, is the original outbreak source.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -bats.html
If it's the lab I'm thinking of, it was recently defunded by the U.S. (and criticized for doing so), and its goal was to find viruses that were likely candidates to be the next SARS before they happened. So it existed to try to warn us about what could happen in places like Wuhan.

Too many tin-foil hatted conspiracy nuts, even in the UK.
It's a bio weapons lab. It's function isn't to save lives.
Yeah, the U.S. would fund a Chinese weapons lab.

That's a MAGAt level of retarded foilhattedness there
Your childish naivety is amusing.
One thing you dont know about FS is that he's above all this partisan fray. Just ask him
Of course, I've never claimed that but if it still amuses you to say that, go on repeating it.

But that weapons lab crap is demonstrably ridiculous. It's illogical, and if he can't see that, there's no hope for him.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

beagleboy wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:56 pm 6 states in the NE and 3 on the west coast have formed groups to decide when their economies start to reopen.

When will they start the process? The pressure to open things up will be massive in another 2 weeks. If you wait too long and people just start ignoring the rules, you'll have no authority if you have to do it again in 5 months.

I read three things are required. 1. the curve has to be downward and that's already happened in some places, two weeks away for others. 2. hospitals have to be supplied (that means they aren't overly burdened at their current levels) 3. testing has to be ramped up.

The goal is to slowly open things up. I'm not sure how that works - is it ending the shelter in place but keeping restaurants closed for another week or two? Concerts, fairs and stadiums will likely be closed until August at least. Possibly much later. Trump is declaring he will decide when - that's 100% false. County government will decide.
In NJ, the State will decide. Other than NYC, I think most if not all of the NE States in the 6 are like that. In NJ, we have weak counties, and call their "rulers" Frozen Freeloaders (instead of County Freeholders). ;)

I recognize that it's not that way in much of the rest of the country.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Tuesday wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:17 pm Might as well bring Horse and Seagull back.

Bitch you wouldn't know so don't ask.
Oh boy, do I remember those days! :lol:

Seagull ripped me a new one for the sin of being "a newbie that was daring to disturb him."
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

One month after Rose Garden address that promised

Target would partner with federal government for drive thru testing. Didn't happen

Major retailers and pharmacies like Walgreens, CVS and Wal mart for wide scale implementation of drive thru tests. Only 8 sites ever opened up

President introduced Bruce Greenstein of the LHC Group that provides in home health care and he pledged that it would be helping with testing "for Americans that can't get to a test site or live in rural areas far away from a retail establishment."

Didn't happen.
one month later Employees at the LHC sites said they lacked both testing kits and the training to administer kits.

President promised Google was working to develop a website to determine if Covid 19 testing was warranted and where to go for testing. 1700 Google engineers would be working on it.

Google is helping to develop a website," the president said. "It's going to be very quickly done, unlike websites of the past, to determine whether a test is warranted and to facilitate testing at a nearby convenient location."

No such screening and testing website has been developed by Google.

In the days before the March 13 Rose Garden address, leaders of diagnostic testing labs such as LabCorp and Quest went to the White House with three core requests. And during the Rose Garden address, the CEOs of those two organizations stood with the president as the coronavirus task force pledged to wield government resources for their partnership.

More than a month later, the diagnostic testing labs — and the group that represents them in Washington, the American Clinical Laboratory Association — still have those three requests: government funds to build new testing facilities, national standards to prioritize who gets tested and government support for the supply chain.

still waiting

Systemic failure at all levels. But now Jared and Ivanka are going to be the determining voices of when things are safe to return to normal...…….that's where were at.
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

The "Red Dawn" emails. The alarms were ringing in January and completely ignored. Read and educate yourselves.

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthelper ... pdf#page=1
I blame Biker.
windrunner
Forum God

Post by windrunner »

FSchmertz wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:22 am
FSchmertz wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:05 pm If it's the lab I'm thinking of, it was recently defunded by the U.S. (and criticized for doing so), and its goal was to find viruses that were likely candidates to be the next SARS before they happened. So it existed to try to warn us about what could happen in places like Wuhan.

Too many tin-foil hatted conspiracy nuts, even in the UK.

One thing you dont know about FS is that he's above all this partisan fray. Just ask him
Of course, I've never claimed that but if it still amuses you to say that, go on repeating it.

But that weapons lab crap is demonstrably ridiculous. It's illogical, and if he can't see that, there's no hope for him.
It's only demonstrably ridiculous to someone like you who is childishly naive.

During the Obama administration, the NIH gave $3.7 million to the Wuhan bioweapons lab to take the base coronavirus and tinker with it. The director of the NIH was Dr. Fauci. Fauci received a grant of $100 million from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation several years ago. Fauci and Birx are so bought-and-paid-for by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, it's laughable. They are giddy like school kids to push a mandatory vaccine along with vaccine certificates just so you can function in society again.

Read up on Event 201. If you think these people have your best interests in mind, you are an utter fool and deserve whatever subjugation comes your way.

If you really want to get to the bottom of all of this CoVID nonsense, read this: https://archive.org/details/pdfy-tNG7Mj ... 1/mode/2up

Skip to page 18 where it talks about Lockstep. By the way, CoVID stands for Certification of Vaccination ID.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

windrunner wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:33 am

During the Obama administration, the NIH gave $3.7 million to the Wuhan bioweapons lab to take the base coronavirus and tinker with it. The director of the NIH was Dr. Fauci. Fauci received a grant of $100 million from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation several years ago. Fauci and Birx are so bought-and-paid-for by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, it's laughable. They are giddy like school kids to push a mandatory vaccine along with vaccine certificates just so you can function in society again.

Read up on Event 201. If you think these people have your best interests in mind, you are an utter fool and deserve whatever subjugation comes your way.

If you really want to get to the bottom of all of this CoVID nonsense, read this: https://archive.org/details/pdfy-tNG7Mj ... 1/mode/2up

Skip to page 18 where it talks about Lockstep. By the way, CoVID stands for Certification of Vaccination ID.
Image :scratchheadblue: :beamup:

Here, put on your tin foil hat, watch out for black helicopters and spend time on sites like this:

https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-19- ... id/5709146 :lol:
Last edited by FSchmertz on Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Biker wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:26 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:22 am Of course, I've never claimed that
:roll:
Hey, it's not like I claimed to be a Republican :P
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
windrunner
Forum God

Post by windrunner »

FSchmertz wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:13 pm
windrunner wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:33 am
FSchmertz wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:15 pm Yeah, the U.S. would fund a Chinese weapons lab.

Image :scratchheadblue: :beamup:

Here, put on your tin foil hat, watch out for black helicopters and spend time on sites like this:

https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-19- ... id/5709146 :lol:
poor fool
Tuesday
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Tuesday »

God bless Barack Obama! Please hurry home!!! 😷😷😷
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

I saw a little tidbit of information today.... The wet market in wuhan is equal in size to 65 football fields. Yikes
I blame Biker.
Tuesday
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Tuesday »

Don't worry everyone, everything is under control.

FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Tuesday wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:06 pm Don't worry everyone, everything is under control.

"F-Troop"

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

2200 new deaths today and Trump wants you to thank him.

When does this stop being funny?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:18 pm 2200 new deaths today and Trump wants you to thank him.

When does this stop being funny?
When he stops giving daily briefings.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

I haven't bothered to listen to one of Trump's briefings yet. I listen to Cuomo's though.