Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

Post by Animal »

FSchmertz wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:54 pm Somehow, NY is getting it. Maybe from liquor manufacturers, converting their stills to supply?
You are talking about hand sanitizer? Are they selling it in stores in NY? I mean, can you walk into a Walgreens and find it on the shelf?

because around here (for weeks now) there are certain shelves in stores that are completely empty (hand sanitizer, toilet paper, paper towels, some cleaning supplies). They laugh at you if you ask about it. And don't even think about going on line because no one can even update their websites anymore to show if they have it or not.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Flumper wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:57 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:52 pm
Flumper wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:48 pm
i know how to make it, but you can't buy rubbing alcohol (any kind of alcohol. at all) anywhere either.

The fucking government should put out a list with a price for each item. For instance:

1 Roll Toilet Paper $1.00
1/2 pint Hand Sanitizer $2.00
1 pint Rubbing Alcohol $1.00
1 Roll Paper Towels $1.00
Any 1 item made by Lysol $2.00 (or containing Lysol)

If anyone in the United States is found to be offering any of those items for one penny above the listed prices, then they will be charged with a felony and put into prison immediately.
What about the invisible hand of the market? Are you turning your back on capitalism?
capitalism will take care of it. in time. its just during the time people are catching stuff that might kill them that it seems to be more important.
We should do the same thing to people who sell $3 worth of insulin for $600
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Flumper wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:59 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:54 pm Somehow, NY is getting it. Maybe from liquor manufacturers, converting their stills to supply?
You are talking about hand sanitizer? Are they selling it in stores in NY? I mean, can you walk into a Walgreens and find it on the shelf?

because around here (for weeks now) there are certain shelves in stores that are completely empty (hand sanitizer, toilet paper, paper towels, some cleaning supplies). They laugh at you if you ask about it. And don't even think about going on line because no one can even update their websites anymore to show if they have it or not.
I did some research, and it might be a scam anyhow:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/5dma ... -sanitizer
But according to workers at Great Meadow Correctional Facility in Comstock, New York where the hand sanitizer is being “made,” as well as a spokesperson for the prison system, they are doing nothing more than taking existing hand sanitizer and rebottling it into packaging labeled NYS Clean.
The hand sanitizer will be made available to residents free of charge, and distribution will be prioritized by the most impacted and high risk communities, including the New Rochelle community, and state agencies, including the MTA.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:04 pm
i agree 100%. And those epi pens (sp?) and cancer drugs, etc. the government should somehow compensate for the amount of R&D that it takes to come up with drugs, and then the actual price of the drugs are what it costs to make them.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Flumper wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:08 pm
i agree 100%. And those epi pens (sp?) and cancer drugs, etc. the government should somehow compensate for the amount of R&D that it takes to come up with drugs, and then the actual price of the drugs are what it costs to make them.
Bingo. Flumper is another one here that gets it right 99% of the time. Not to go into needless detail but at one major pharma job I had for a clinical trial to bring a drug to market cost 1 billion dollars. Sorry Quint, somebody has to pay for it.
& it ended up being a complete winner and saving many thousands of lives.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:15 pm
Flumper wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:08 pm
Bingo. Flumper is another one here that gets it right 99% of the time. Not to go into needless detail but at one major pharma job I had for a clinical trial to bring a drug to market cost 1 billion dollars. Sorry Quint, somebody has to pay for it.
& it ended up being a complete winner and saving many thousands of lives.
You can't make a comment without saying my name, you got a little crush fag?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

A plane from Shanghai arrived at JFK in New York Sunday morning carrying an extraordinary load: 12 million gloves, 130,000 N-95 masks, 1.7 million surgical masks, 50,000 gowns, 130,000 hand sanitizer units, and 36,000 thermometers.

https://www.axios.com/coronavirus-airli ... a2c36.html
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:25 pm A plane from Shanghai arrived at JFK in New York Sunday morning carrying an extraordinary load: 12 million gloves, 130,000 N-95 masks, 1.7 million surgical masks, 50,000 gowns, 130,000 hand sanitizer units, and 36,000 thermometers.

So another Trump miracle. Don't tell Stapes. He will be devastated.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:15 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:25 pm A plane from Shanghai arrived at JFK in New York Sunday morning carrying an extraordinary load: 12 million gloves, 130,000 N-95 masks, 1.7 million surgical masks, 50,000 gowns, 130,000 hand sanitizer units, and 36,000 thermometers.

Dude. I know you think you are a highly intelligent person and that you are relevant on this forum but how many times do I need to school you bro? Think about it.

This bogus post came from our resident most ignorant bitch on the planet CQ. Did you even bother to check to see if it was legitimate? Srsly dawg, you're an old man & should know better than this. Grow up for a change and stop making Jersey Guys like me school you Texan, it gets old. ;)
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:20 pm

Dude. I know you think you are a highly intelligent person and that you are relevant on this forum but how many times do I need to school you bro? Think about it.

This bogus post came from our resident most ignorant bitch on the planet CQ. Did you even bother to check to see if it was legitimate? Srsly dawg, you're an old man & should know better than this. Grow up for a change and stop making Jersey Guys like me school you Texan, it gets old. ;)
So the Sunday morning delivery was false? Even though it happened in the future, I refuse to believe reality. sin, Stapes.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

It's like an insane asylum in here
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:29 pm It's an insane asylum in here
FTFY
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:59 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:37 pm I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers
:lol: :lol: :lol: I just got that. "Johnny Dangerously". Right?
Goodfellas you idiot
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

megman wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:31 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:29 pm It's an insane asylum in here
FTFY
You dumb ignorant fucks aren't even worthy of being called insane.

FTFY
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

cognitive dissonance
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Y'all ready to reverse yourselves?

Trump extends social distancing guidelines until April 30, says coronavirus peak likely to hit in 2 weeks

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-p ... -30-2020-3
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:26 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:20 pm

So the Sunday morning delivery was false? Even though it happened in the future, I refuse to believe reality. sin, Stapes.
Editor's note: Because of inaccurate information initially provided to Axios, this article has been corrected to reflect that the U.S. government paid for some of the shipment and that the supplies will go to the tri-state area and the private sector.

It has also been updated to clarify the events when Polowczyk took on his role.
"Today, I, as leader of FEMA's supply chain task force, am blind to where all the product is," Rear Adm. John Polowczyk tells Axios.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:29 pm It's like an insane asylum in here
The whole month of March 2020 has been an insane asylum for the record books.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:33 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:37 pm I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers
Goodfellas you idiot
There was repeat guy in JD, too. I have not seen that movie in 20 years. I'm off to YouTube.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:52 pm
Goodfellas you idiot
There was repeat guy in JD, too. I have not seen that movie in 20 years. I'm off to YouTube.
I've seen that movie once, ONCE
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Blast wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:12 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:52 pm
Goodfellas you idiot
I've seen that movie once, ONCE
:lol: :lol: :lol: Laughing my ass watching it again/ Roman Moroni: I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy cork-soakers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.
Roman Moroni: You fargin sneaky bastage. I'm gonna take your dwork. I'm gonna nail it to the wall. I'm gonna crush your boils in a meat grinder. I'm gonna cut off your arms. I'm gonna shove 'em up your icehole. Dirty son-a-ma-batches!
Tommy Kelly: ...that Roman Troy Maronie was responsible for the Mother's Day Massacre, the Christmas Day Slaughter, the Lincoln's Birthday Mutilations, and the Groundhog's Day Beheadings!
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Newspaper headline "Moroni deported to Sweden. Claims he's not from there" :lol: :lol: I'm dying here
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

So, all of the UJ'rs sitting at home under quarantine want to continue watching gloom/ doom from Stapes or me /
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Nothing says I made it in this world like the carcass of a 1995 Ford Taurus Wagon in the yard
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:49 am Nothing says I made it in this world like the carcass of a 1995 Ford Taurus Wagon in the yard
Shit :lol: