Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:37 pm BRR and everybody else that saw it has still not answered my question. I want to know the UJR'r who posted the personal information from my Dad's death on this forum. My blood is boiling. I want this info right now and an explanation on why said person hasn't been banned forever.
:mrgreen:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

megman wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:35 pm Love the social distancing...
So dumb!
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:41 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:37 pm BRR and everybody else that saw it has still not answered my question. I want to know the UJR'r who posted the personal information from my Dad's death on this forum. My blood is boiling. I want this info right now and an explanation on why said person hasn't been banned forever.
Dude, just STFU. You see, sometimes I think you are entertaining but this is a typical example of why it's evident that you can be an asshole. That quote has nothing to do with anything in this thread other than you being a little bitch that can't let go so you have to continue to attack WTC. There is a place and time for everything bro so stop fucking up threads and stay relevant. & FTR, I don't blame WTC for being incredibly pissed off and angry about that. Meanwhile you are the sick fuck that thinks it's funny. :roll:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:46 pm
Dude, just STFU. You see, sometimes I think you are entertaining but this is a typical example of why it's evident that you can be an asshole. That quote has nothing to do with anything in this thread other than you being a little bitch that can't let go so you have to continue to attack WTC. There is a place and time for everything bro so stop fucking up threads and stay relevant. & FTR, I don't blame WTC for being incredibly pissed off and angry about that. Meanwhile you are the sick fuck that thinks it's funny. :roll:
Go drink some bleach retard
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:46 pm
Dude, chill out. he just posted some kinda green meme, i don't even know what it means.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Your mom originated in the back of a Buick Skylark ,but we call her Judith. :lol:
Tuesday
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Tuesday »

He's still talking can you believe this blithering idiot.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Burn1dwn wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:58 pm Your mom originated in the back of a Buick Skylark ,but we call her Judith. :lol:
:lol:
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:48 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:37 pm
beagleboy wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:25 pm
Stapes wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:21 pm Rewording???? You mean completely changing the official purpose of the national stockpile to fit Jared Kushners narrative?

did you ever read 1984?

Do you always feel the need to run to the defense of this administration? You might want to ask yourself why that is.
Funniest shit I've read all day. Classic Stapes always cracking jokes.
Stapes in self isolation, bored to death, banging away at his keyboard, spewing shit. Good to see he kept his head during this National crisis.
Welcome back!
Holy shit, in 2 months, Stapes went from someone where you could kinda see his point to a blathering idiot spewing nonsense shit. What happened?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:05 pm
Stapes wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:21 pm Rewording???? You mean completely changing the official purpose of the national stockpile to fit Jared Kushners narrative?

did you ever read 1984?

Do you always feel the need to run to the defense of this administration? You might want to ask yourself why that is.
Stapes in self isolation, bored to death, banging away at his keyboard, spewing shit. Good to see he kept his head during this National crisis.
Welcome back!
Holy shit, in 2 months, Stapes went from someone where you could kinda see his point to a blathering idiot spewing nonsense shit. What happened?
Shut the fuck up Allen
I blame Biker.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Stapes wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:12 pm

did you ever read 1984?

Welcome back!
Shut the fuck up Allen
That's not even my name, dumbass. One good thing that will eventually come of all this BS is Stapes trapped in his shed, eating pizza for like 2 weeks seeing his heart valve arteries hardening. Seems the the only way this retard will ever STFU. I consider his a death a positive.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

No offense. But just watching your posts the last 2-3 weeks. Holy shit, Dude. "Delusional Insanity" are the only 2 words that come to mind. Need to snap out of it to save whatever reputation you hope to save.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:37 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:28 pm I consider his a death a positive.
There's only one person on this forum who can determine who is a plus or minus and you aint it
8-)
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

I wasn't here when it happened but pretty fucked up that someone posted your personal info on here. Especially the way it sounds like they got the info......BUT really your fault WTC for sharing enough personal info. Aren't you big on personal responsibility?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:39 pm No offense. But just watching your posts the last 2-3 weeks. Holy shit, Dude. "Delusional Insanity" are the only 2 words that come to mind. Need to snap out of it to save whatever reputation you hope to save.
Don't you have some chef boyardee and a 12-pack to finish off?
I blame Biker.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:37 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:28 pm I consider his a death a positive.
There's only one person on this forum who can determine who is a plus or minus and you aint it
:D
wut?
Tuesday
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Tuesday »

Scumbags gotta scum.

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:28 pm

Welcome back!
Shut the fuck up Allen
That's not even my name, dumbass. One good thing that will eventually come of all this BS is Stapes trapped in his shed, eating pizza for like 2 weeks seeing his heart valve arteries hardening. Seems the the only way this retard will ever STFU. I consider his a death a positive.
Liar.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:35 am
Welcome back!
Shut the fuck up Allen
Liar.
Thanks for being an ignorant fuck RD. You earned it. God & I and the majority of people here know that to be fact. You are a sick and ignorant fuck.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:51 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:35 am
Welcome back!
Shut the fuck up Allen
Liar.
Thanks for being an ignorant fuck RD. You earned it. God & I and the majority of people here know that to be fact. You are a sick and ignorant fuck.
Whatever. He's still a liar.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Burn1dwn wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:42 pm I wasn't here when it happened but pretty fucked up that someone posted your personal info on here. Especially the way it sounds like they got the info......BUT really your fault WTC for sharing enough personal info. Aren't you big on personal responsibility?
Total BS comment. Everyone has known the town I live in for 10 years. Hell, Stapes last year on his way on I-10 to Las Vegas did a double take on seeing the town name and exited and took pictures. It's using my Father's death and obituary posted on this site that will never ever be forgotten. Ever.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:07 am
Burn1dwn wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:42 pm I wasn't here when it happened but pretty fucked up that someone posted your personal info on here. Especially the way it sounds like they got the info......BUT really your fault WTC for sharing enough personal info. Aren't you big on personal responsibility?
Total BS comment. Everyone has known the town I live in for 10 years. Hell, Stapes last year on his way on I-10 to Las Vegas did a double take on seeing the town name and exited and took pictures. It's using my Father's death and obituary posted on this site that will never ever be forgotten. Ever.
You reap what you sow, bitch.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Georgia beaches reopening as of Friday night

https://www.ajc.com/news/breaking-georg ... d8tDZlZdN/
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

And now was acknowledged the presence of the Red Death. He had come like a thief in the night. And one by one dropped the revellers in the blood-bedewed halls of their revel, and died each in the despairing posture of his fall. And the life of the ebony clock went out with that of the last of the gay. And the flames of the tripods expired. And Darkness and Decay and the Red Death held illimitable dominion over all.