Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:03 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:43 pm Here’s the opportunity you’ve been looking for Stapes. Your chance to explain why all the blame falls on the orange man and not the Chi-Comms. Dispute this:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/04/ ... uhan-labs/
The blame falls on the orange man because he has at his disposal some of the most sophisticated intelligence gathering apparatus in the known world. Whole agencies and departments devoted to nothing more than national threat assessments which include infectious disease modeling. We knew about it back in January.....the spooks probably knew about it in Nov. or December and sure as hell that went up the chain of command. Yet he did nothing until 2 weeks ago. You can spin it anyway you want but you don't have to look any further than how we respond and how some country like Germany responded. Germany took it seriously from the start and did massive testing and now have a low death rate to show for it.

I'm sorry if the truth of this man and his incompetent.... full of unqualified sychophants……… complete and utter failure hurt your feelings. I would get used to it because that's all you'll be hearing about until November when he is kicked out of office and the dismantling of the Republican party begins.
lol. did nothing until 2 weeks ago. :lol: get back in your tool bag.
Tuesday
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Tuesday »

Finally found my auntie. She asked me to share the shame.

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:26 pm
Flumper wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:11 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:43 pm Here’s the opportunity you’ve been looking for Stapes. Your chance to explain why all the blame falls on the orange man and not the Chi-Comms. Dispute this:

The blame falls on the orange man because he has at his disposal some of the most sophisticated intelligence gathering apparatus in the known world. Whole agencies and departments devoted to nothing more than national threat assessments which include infectious disease modeling. We knew about it back in January.....the spooks probably knew about it in Nov. or December and sure as hell that went up the chain of command. Yet he did nothing until 2 weeks ago. You can spin it anyway you want but you don't have to look any further than how we respond and how some country like Germany responded. Germany took it seriously from the start and did massive testing and now have a low death rate to show for it.

I'm sorry if the truth of this man and his incompetent.... full of unqualified sychophants……… complete and utter failure hurt your feelings. I would get used to it because that's all you'll be hearing about until November when he is kicked out of office and the dismantling of the Republican party begins.
I guess closing all flights from China is nothing.
shit the travel ban to all of europe was longer ago than 2 weeks. he's a typical political dumb ass.
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

The timeline is 2 posts up. Drink it in, Corruptlicans.
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:32 pm
Tuesday wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:25 pm Finally found my auntie. She asked me to share the shame.

An autie is different than an Auntie.

Stoned lol
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

There was no such thing as closing all flights from China... You've already been shown this..... There was travel restrictions put in place not a ban...... There was plenty of people coming back and forth..... Lying Republican
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:30 pm

shit the travel ban to all of europe was longer ago than 2 weeks. he's a typical political dumb ass.
Travel restrictions to Europe start around March 12th....... You don't think the horse was out of the barn by then?
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:41 pm Travel restrictions to Europe start around March 12th....... You don't think the horse was out of the barn by then?
i wasn't the one that said 2 weeks, stupid.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Maybe we can split the political out into a separate corona thread?
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Wut wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:53 pm Maybe we can split the political out into a separate corona thread?
i bet if you put Stapes on ignore it would at least get rid of the stupid political posts.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:03 pm
Wut wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:53 pm Maybe we can split the political out into a separate corona thread?
i bet if you put Stapes on ignore it would at least get rid of the stupid political posts.
Absolutely nothing stupid about what I post. Only facts.
I blame Biker.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:01 pm
You cant separate the two. If your sensibilities cannot handle seeing the political side of this event, then perhaps stick to the Post Tits thread

Thank you for your understanding
Shame on you.

People are out there dying and all you politicunts give a fuck about is laying blame on the political party you don't vote for.

Shame on you.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:08 pm
You cant separate the two. If your sensibilities cannot handle seeing the political side of this event, then perhaps stick to the Post Tits thread

Shame on you.

People are out there dying and all you politicunts give a fuck about is laying blame on the political party you don't vote for.

Shame on you.

Oh please.... If it wasn't for this thread it would be nothing but FSF video posts.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:02 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:58 pm Image
Its really funny how the left wingers are begging Trump to act like the dictator theyve accused him of being for three years now
Oh stop your bullshit, nothing illegal or unlawful about quarantine
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:15 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:13 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:02 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:58 pm Image
Its really funny how the left wingers are begging Trump to act like the dictator theyve accused him of being for three years now
Oh stop your bullshit, nothing illegal or unlawful about quarantine
Except the government doesnt have the authority to do so, unless martial law is declared.
Nobody said they did wingnut, the red state governors are sitting on their hands
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Sure you can separate the two but not doing so allows for endless arguments that many don’t want to see.
wut?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Fine. I will quarantine myself from this thread for one week..... My trigger finger is going to be very itchy..... See you next Friday.
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Serious question here: is there a consistent percentage of death within the population of all the countries affected? Too soon to know maybe?
I'm just curious if at the end of it all if we're going to see that basically every country that dealt with this had about X percentage of their population die.
Last edited by CHEEZY17 on Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:23 pm
Wut wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:20 pm

Sure you can separate the two but not doing so allows for endless arguments that many don’t want to see.
Simpletons can perhaps make a distinction but this event is too complex and deep for most peeps
It is simple, but assholes seem to insist on merging the two.
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker preforms fellatio on Trump I'm shocked
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:30 pm
Wut wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:26 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:23 pm
Wut wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:20 pm

Simpletons can perhaps make a distinction but this event is too complex and deep for most peeps
It is simple, but assholes seem to insist on merging the two.
TBH, the shelter in place order prevents me from moving the politics out of it. :D
It’s a fair point, keeping the politics in this thread will keep more than three people from congregating in it.
wut?
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:34 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:18 pm the red state governors are sitting on their hands
Yeah, they shouldve been more on the front lines like Mayor Bill

Love the social distancing...
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:34 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:18 pm the red state governors are sitting on their hands
Yeah, they shouldve been more on the front lines like Mayor Bill

So you don't wanna discuss the red state governors. gotcha
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

beagleboy wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:25 pm
Stapes wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:21 pm Rewording???? You mean completely changing the official purpose of the national stockpile to fit Jared Kushners narrative?

did you ever read 1984?

Do you always feel the need to run to the defense of this administration? You might want to ask yourself why that is.
Funniest shit I've read all day. Classic Stapes always cracking jokes.
Stapes in self isolation, bored to death, banging away at his keyboard, spewing shit. Good to see he kept his head during this National crisis.