Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

Post by CaptQuint »

Kimberly Guilfoyle, Trump campaign official and girlfriend of president’s son, tests positive for coronavirus

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/04/coronav ... itive.html
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

See how Canada crushed the curve while the US struggles

https://www.cnn.com/videos/health/2020/ ... onavirus/

Yes but FAKE NEWZ!!
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:45 pm See how Canada crushed the curve while the US struggles

Yes but FAKE NEWZ!!

Because we're a nation that embraces ignorance. We love stupid so much we elect it president
I blame Biker.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:45 pm See how Canada crushed the curve while the US struggles

Yes but FAKE NEWZ!!
At that rate you guys are never going to achieve herd immunity. Dummies!
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Yes but FAKE NEWZ!!
Because of that, the NHL is moving their bubble North.

But really, that's where it belongs! ;)

(can you tell I'm not a hockey fan?) :lol:
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Yes but FAKE NEWZ!!
Me, just sitting up here in The Utopian Paradise of Canada watching the United States of America turning into a complete shithole.

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

My city of 80K has had ZERO cases for 12 days. There were 3 active cases for about 6 weeks prior. We are an hour north of Toronto.

No, we are not opening up and carrying on like it has miraculously disappeared. In fact, we are getting stricter. Most places are now mandatory masks. All restaurants are patio only. And hardly anyone has a problem with that.

Oh Cannnnadaaaaaa.....Killing it bitches!
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

My county which has more people than 10 average cities in Canada had zero ICU cases for weeks at a time.

You’re lucky to live in a country propped up by the greatest economic engine on the planet. Which is why 95% of your peeps live within a few miles of the border.

No kung flu cases, no tourists. Or no Chinese businessmen bringing the disease. Good for you.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Florida coronavirus cases rise by record 11,458 on Saturday

https://www.reuters.com/article/health- ... SL1N2EB02F

NY had 11,571 on April 14th. NY was in full lock down for several weeks at that point.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

No mention of the explosion of cases in California.

Wonder why?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

More new cases in Florida then all of the European Union

Nice job

Trump beat Hillary in Florida by ~112k votes.

Maybe the governor is a crypto democrat who is trying to wipe out the difference?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:04 pm No mention of the explosion of cases in California.

Wonder why?
Florida has triple the cases and half the population?
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:16 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:04 pm No mention of the explosion of cases in California.

Wonder why?
Florida has triple the cases and half the population?
And a governor that is an ass.

Follow the expert's advice, or this is what happens.

Instead, he followed the anti-science fat orange bullshitting golfer, and people are gonna die! :x
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

When pressed multiple times during Sunday morning news shows, FDA Commissioner Stephen Hahn refused to comment on the accuracy of President Donald Trump's claim that 99% of the coronavirus cases are "harmless".

During his Fourth of July speech at the "Salute to America" event, Trump claimed that the majority of coronavirus cases were harmless.

“There were no test for a new virus, but now we have tested almost 40 million people,” Trump said. “By so doing, we show cases, 99% of which are totally harmless, results that no other country can show because no other country has testing that we have, not in terms of the numbers or in terms of the quality.”
What an idiot :roll:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 380251002/
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:10 pm More new cases in Florida then all of the European Union

Nice job

Maybe the governor is a crypto democrat who is trying to wipe out the difference?
Hillary lost the election. Coming to grips with that is the first step in recovery from TDS.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Whackov wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:53 am
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:10 pm More new cases in Florida then all of the European Union

Nice job

Hillary lost the election. Coming to grips with that is the first step in recovery from TDS.
Trump beat Hillary in Florida by ~112k votes

Seems I have a pretty good handle on it. When is Trump gonna lock her up like he promised?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

my first employee tested positive. took his test last week. he's in the hospital now. this whole testing stuff is not as described. it really sucks for these hourly employees and as a business owner, I highly recommend that you give it some thought ahead of time.

for a few weeks i have been sending memo's out with each paycheck telling them to be careful at home, avoid crowds, don't go to parties, wear masks, blah blah blah. and telling them not to come to work if they feel at all sick (so many symptoms, too many to list). Anyway, when the first one does show up and says they don't feel good, your first reaction is to send them home and to get tested. sounds easy. well, many of these "testing" places have limits each day. some of the stores (CVS) have online signup that can take days. like 4 or 5 days to get an appointment. then the tests take 5 to 8 days to get results. so you send someone home and they can't get a test for 4 days and no results for 8 more. that's 2 weeks they are home before they know if they even have the virus. do you pay them for those 2 weeks? you certainly don't want to create a system where they lie about not being sick because they don't want to go home for 2 weeks with no pay. its really something to think about ahead of time. and don't depend on word of mouth, people will tell you all kinds of crazy shit. call for yourself and confirm everything.

on a side note, my normal clinic that handles work injuries does testing for covid. so i called them. they said "yeah we do it." after a few questions they told me "but not if they have symptoms. we only test asymptomatic people". You can imagine how my end of the conversation went after that news. I am not making that shit up, either.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Flumper wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:05 am my first employee tested positive. took his test last week. he's in the hospital now. this whole testing stuff is not as described. it really sucks for these hourly employees and as a business owner, I highly recommend that you give it some thought ahead of time.

for a few weeks i have been sending memo's out with each paycheck telling them to be careful at home, avoid crowds, don't go to parties, wear masks, blah blah blah. and telling them not to come to work if they feel at all sick (so many symptoms, too many to list). Anyway, when the first one does show up and says they don't feel good, your first reaction is to send them home and to get tested. sounds easy. well, many of these "testing" places have limits each day. some of the stores (CVS) have online signup that can take days. like 4 or 5 days to get an appointment. then the tests take 5 to 8 days to get results. so you send someone home and they can't get a test for 4 days and no results for 8 more. that's 2 weeks they are home before they know if they even have the virus. do you pay them for those 2 weeks? you certainly don't want to create a system where they lie about not being sick because they don't want to go home for 2 weeks with no pay. its really something to think about ahead of time. and don't depend on word of mouth, people will tell you all kinds of crazy shit. call for yourself and confirm everything.

on a side note, my normal clinic that handles work injuries does testing for covid. so i called them. they said "yeah we do it." after a few questions they told me "but not if they have symptoms. we only test asymptomatic people". You can imagine how my end of the conversation went after that news. I am not making that shit up, either.
Winning! Imagine if there were some type of competent task force that could be implemented during this crisis where scientists and doctors were listened to, and their recommendations followed.
Last edited by DandyDon on Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Flumper wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:05 am my first employee tested positive. took his test last week. he's in the hospital now. this whole testing stuff is not as described. it really sucks for these hourly employees and as a business owner, I highly recommend that you give it some thought ahead of time.

You should write a strongly worded email to your Gov expressing your dismay over this hoax. WTC can help with that.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK