Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGA Trumpeteers and Lie-brul Commies to post their wearisome screeds.
Post Reply
User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 3281
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#126

Post by megman » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:08 am

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:58 am
megman wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:33 pm
Flumper wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:31 pm
133 people have died and 126 people have recovered? So out of the 6100 people that got this shit, 133 of them died and 126 of them recovered and the rest are still sick?
I have a DNR. FTW.
Are you getting buried or cremated? Meh, I'm getting cremated. Why waste real estate? I told my wife, who will undoubtedly outlive me, to spread my ashes in the woods.
Cremation.

When I was in Guatemala I told them if anything happened just drag me out into the jungle for jaguar food.
I PICKED THE WRONG DAY TO SEIZE

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5614
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#127

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:15 am

megman wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:08 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:58 am
megman wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:33 pm
Flumper wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:31 pm
133 people have died and 126 people have recovered? So out of the 6100 people that got this shit, 133 of them died and 126 of them recovered and the rest are still sick?
I have a DNR. FTW.
Are you getting buried or cremated? Meh, I'm getting cremated. Why waste real estate? I told my wife, who will undoubtedly outlive me, to spread my ashes in the woods.
Cremation.

When I was in Guatemala I told them if anything happened just drag me out into the jungle for jaguar food.
:lol: Why are you trying to get their jaguars drunk?

Antknot
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2089
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#128

Post by Antknot » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:54 am

Cremation for me. Told my brother to put my ashes in Jessica Alba's differential, so I can chew on her rear end forever.
Blame Hollywood. That's what I do, and it's no less useful than blaming someone with an actual conscience.

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 6533
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#129

Post by Flumper » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:20 pm

Antknot wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:54 am
Cremation for me. Told my brother to put my ashes in Jessica Alba's differential, so I can chew on her rear end forever.
how about jennifer aniston's douche bag so you can get run through it at least once?

Antknot
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2089
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#130

Post by Antknot » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:32 pm

Flumper wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:20 pm
Antknot wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:54 am
Cremation for me. Told my brother to put my ashes in Jessica Alba's differential, so I can chew on her rear end forever.
how about jennifer aniston's douche bag so you can get run through it at least once?
My brother MIGHT be able to get to someone’s car. Doubt he could get in their house. Got to manage expectations.
Blame Hollywood. That's what I do, and it's no less useful than blaming someone with an actual conscience.

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 4593
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#131

Post by Reservoir Dog » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:40 pm

Image

User avatar
AnalHamster
Gives Head Moderator
Posts: 4556
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#132

Post by AnalHamster » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:46 pm

I honestly think losing 5% of the population, with the bulk of the casualties being the old and the weak, will just massively improve the world.

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 6533
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#133

Post by Flumper » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:15 pm

I heard at lunch on the radio that there is now one confirmed case in the US that was spread by another person in the US (wife to husband, but still). That map is growing freakishly fast. And I noticed that there is not one confirmed case in N Korea, so who knows what the fuck is going on in that country. Maybe we can use that as the dropping off point for people that have it.

i am still blown away that the number of deaths is still more than the number of people that have recovered.

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 6533
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#134

Post by Flumper » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:43 pm

It looks like the total case number is going over 10,000 today. Deaths are still out numbering Recoveries. I'm going to track that.

Deaths = 213
Recoveries = 187

That is 213:187 or 1.14:1 So, you have a 14% more likely chance to die than to recover, using current numbers.

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 4219
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#135

Post by CHEEZY17 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:41 pm

AnalHamster wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:46 pm
I honestly think losing 5% of the population, with the bulk of the casualties being the old and the weak, will just massively improve the world.
It's a cynical and harsh take but I tend to agree.
"Hey fellas, have you you heard the news- you know that Annie's back in town?"

User avatar
FSchmertz
Cant Stop Watching His Avatar
Posts: 2476
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:37 am

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#136

Post by FSchmertz » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:51 pm

Biker wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:00 pm
Flumper wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:43 pm
It looks like the total case number is going over 10,000 today. Deaths are still out numbering Recoveries. I'm going to track that.

Deaths = 213
Recoveries = 187

That is 213:187 or 1.14:1 So, you have a 14% more likely chance to die than to recover, using current numbers.
Wouldnt those who did not die be included in the recoveries column?
Not yet, but let's hope most of them will.

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 6533
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#137

Post by Flumper » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:28 pm

Biker wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:00 pm
Flumper wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:43 pm
It looks like the total case number is going over 10,000 today. Deaths are still out numbering Recoveries. I'm going to track that.

Deaths = 213
Recoveries = 187

That is 213:187 or 1.14:1 So, you have a 14% more likely chance to die than to recover, using current numbers.
Wouldnt those who did not die be included in the recoveries column?
I have no idea exactly what the data is, but I assume its legit. And, if so, then I would assume that of the 10,000 people that have gotten the virus, 213 have died, 187 have recovered (no longer sick) and then that leaves about 9,600 people that are still considered sick.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 15615
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#138

Post by CaptQuint » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:27 am

Image
“ “I think we’re gonna be very good with the coronavirus. I think that at some point that’s going to, sort of, just disappear — I hope,” Mr Trump told Fox Business on Wednesday" President Donald John Trump 7/1/2020

Antknot
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2089
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#139

Post by Antknot » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:10 am

Biker wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:00 pm
Flumper wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:43 pm
It looks like the total case number is going over 10,000 today. Deaths are still out numbering Recoveries. I'm going to track that.

Deaths = 213
Recoveries = 187

That is 213:187 or 1.14:1 So, you have a 14% more likely chance to die than to recover, using current numbers.
Wouldnt those who did not die be included in the recoveries column?
Same logic puts this that haven't recovered in the dead pile.
Blame Hollywood. That's what I do, and it's no less useful than blaming someone with an actual conscience.

Antknot
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2089
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#140

Post by Antknot » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:10 am

Antknot wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:10 am
Biker wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:00 pm
Flumper wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:43 pm
It looks like the total case number is going over 10,000 today. Deaths are still out numbering Recoveries. I'm going to track that.

Deaths = 213
Recoveries = 187

That is 213:187 or 1.14:1 So, you have a 14% more likely chance to die than to recover, using current numbers.
Wouldnt those who did not die be included in the recoveries column?
Same logic puts those that haven't recovered in the dead pile.
Blame Hollywood. That's what I do, and it's no less useful than blaming someone with an actual conscience.

IncaRoads
Forum Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:40 am

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#141

Post by IncaRoads » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:43 am

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/austra ... 881449946z

Australian Boxer claims virus is fake, and a ploy to try to vaccinate the world

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 6533
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#142

Post by Flumper » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:13 pm

Just an update from the FCDC (flumper center for disease control).

Although the total confirmed case # has now risen to over 12,000, the graph of confirmed cases has finally seemed to stabilize and is now not climbing as rapidly for the first time. Also the number of people listed as "recovered" has now surpassed the number of people that "died". 259 died: 284 recovered.

User avatar
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen
Posts: 3533
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 pm
Location: On a rock

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#143

Post by Wut » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:53 pm

IncaRoads wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:43 am
https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/austra ... 881449946z

Australian Boxer claims virus is fake, and a ploy to try to vaccinate the world
Vaccinating the world is a terrible idea.
wut?

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 15615
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#144

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:27 pm

“ “I think we’re gonna be very good with the coronavirus. I think that at some point that’s going to, sort of, just disappear — I hope,” Mr Trump told Fox Business on Wednesday" President Donald John Trump 7/1/2020

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 6533
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#145

Post by Flumper » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:38 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:27 pm
it would be interesting to see a ground level time lapse of the construction. what was that, about 1 week from start to finish?

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 15615
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#146

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:39 pm

Flumper wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:38 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:27 pm
it would be interesting to see a ground level time lapse of the construction. what was that, about 1 week from start to finish?
I heard 8 days
“ “I think we’re gonna be very good with the coronavirus. I think that at some point that’s going to, sort of, just disappear — I hope,” Mr Trump told Fox Business on Wednesday" President Donald John Trump 7/1/2020

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 6533
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#147

Post by Flumper » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:43 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:39 pm
Flumper wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:38 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:27 pm
it would be interesting to see a ground level time lapse of the construction. what was that, about 1 week from start to finish?
I heard 8 days
so, its basically a M*A*S*H unit?

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 15615
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#148

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:47 pm

Flumper wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:43 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:39 pm
Flumper wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:38 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:27 pm
it would be interesting to see a ground level time lapse of the construction. what was that, about 1 week from start to finish?
I heard 8 days
so, its basically a M*A*S*H unit?
Yeah, but if any of the male doctors put on a dress they shoot them in the back of the head
“ “I think we’re gonna be very good with the coronavirus. I think that at some point that’s going to, sort of, just disappear — I hope,” Mr Trump told Fox Business on Wednesday" President Donald John Trump 7/1/2020

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 6533
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#149

Post by Flumper » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:07 pm

HOLY SHIT! This thing just took a huge one day leap in confirmed one day cases. 24,613 cases now. Yesterday it was just over 20,000. Deaths are nearing 500 now (494). The graph of confirmed cases is back on a geometric growth curve. All the talk that this might not be as big as projected seem a little premature to me.

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 6533
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#150

Post by Flumper » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:21 pm

I heard today that Cruise Line stocks (royal caribbean, carnival, etc) are dropping like JCW's panties at a corvette show. Apparently there are 2 (i think) cruise ships with Coronavirus flu outbreaks on them. They have people quarantined to their rooms and balconies and are delivering food to them by people with gloves and masks. The ships are just parked at sea.

Post Reply