Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:17 pm
Stapes wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:01 pm "The notion of the federal stockpile was it's supposed to be our stockpile. It's not supposed to be states' stockpiles that they then use," he said. "So we're encouraging the states to make sure that they're assessing the needs, they're getting the data from their local situations, and then trying to fill it with the supplies that we've given them."
The revisions come after Kushner argued at the White House coronavirus task force press briefing Thursday that the stockpile's reserves are the property of the federal government, not the states.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/0 ... rks-163181
rewording sentences to end up basically saying the same thing is a big deal for you, isn't it?

Rewording???? You mean completely changing the official purpose of the national stockpile to fit Jared Kushners narrative?

did you ever read 1984?

Do you always feel the need to run to the defense of this administration? You might want to ask yourself why that is.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:21 pm Rewording???? You mean completely changing the official purpose of the national stockpile to fit Jared Kushners narrative?

did you ever read 1984?

Do you always feel the need to run to the defense of this administration? You might want to ask yourself why that is.
summarize two things for me. What do you think the offical purpose of the stockpile was two days ago? and what do you think the purpose of it is today? Please be as brief as possible.
Tuesday
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Tuesday »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:04 pm Orange man bad!
No matter what. This is all you need to know.

Fuck yeah. Orange PURPLE it doesn't matter. You steal from a cancer kids charity guess what? FUCK YOU!
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Stapes wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:21 pm Rewording???? You mean completely changing the official purpose of the national stockpile to fit Jared Kushners narrative?

did you ever read 1984?

Funniest shit I've read all day. Classic Stapes always cracking jokes.
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

Flumper wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:24 pm

did you ever read 1984?

summarize two things for me. What do you think the offical purpose of the stockpile was two days ago? and what do you think the purpose of it is today? Please be as brief as possible.

It was to help the states but JUNKYARD JARED changed the language yesterday. Another great FUCK OFF from Corruptlicans.

Stapes

Post by Stapes »

did you ever read 1984?

"nation's largest supply of life-saving pharmaceuticals and medical supplies for use in a public health emergency severe enough to cause local supplies to run out.
when "state, local, tribal, and territorial responders request federal assistance to support their response efforts, the stockpile ensures that the right medicines and supplies get to those who need them most during an emergency."

"contains enough supplies to respond to multiple large-scale emergencies simultaneously."

as compared to Kushner: JARED KUSHNER: "The notion of the federal stockpile was it's supposed to be our stockpile. It's not supposed to be states stockpiles that they then use."

Last edited by Stapes on Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I blame Biker.
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

Flumper wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:13 pm
Stapes wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:09 pm
and yet they still aren't doing anything and NYC emergency rooms are overflowing
what do you want? Do you want Trump to come to NY and carry each patient out to the boat? How far do you expect the Fed government to go?

I'm pretty stupid, but if a medical boat sits there ready to accept patients and none are being sent there, then they aren't needed.

How far? It's my motherfucking money. Start there.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:29 pm "nation's largest supply of life-saving pharmaceuticals and medical supplies for use in a public health emergency severe enough to cause local supplies to run out.
when "state, local, tribal, and territorial responders request federal assistance to support their response efforts, the stockpile ensures that the right medicines and supplies get to those who need them most during an emergency."

"contains enough supplies to respond to multiple large-scale emergencies simultaneously."
and you honestly see a substantial difference in the meaning of those two descriptions?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:32 pm
Stapes wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:29 pm "nation's largest supply of life-saving pharmaceuticals and medical supplies for use in a public health emergency severe enough to cause local supplies to run out.

and you honestly see a substantial difference in the meaning of those two descriptions?
Listen to what Kushner is saying.....I added it
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Tuesday wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:26 pm

did you ever read 1984?

It was to help the states but JUNKYARD JARED changed the language yesterday. Another great FUCK OFF from Corruptlicans.

The Sharpie administration strikes again
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Dude!... :roll:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:32 pm

Listen to what Kushner is saying.....I added it
i absolutely have no idea what fucking point you are trying to make.

no matter how you fucking word it, a federal stockpile of "anything" can only be there for one purpose.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:36 pm
Stapes wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:18 pm
Gérard Duval wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:05 pm UJ should consider starting a board where people can post their political bullshit instead of cluttering up everything in GD.

It is virus related. You could just not follow the thread and not participate......kind of like you do 99% of the time anyway.

If the MODS want than move the thread to POL.
This may very well be the biggest event we've seen in our lifetimes. If this doesnt belong in GD then I dont know WTF does
I think the point he's making is that this thread became a politics thread a long time ago.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Just like when people start posting about eating shit and now the morons start talking politics in GD, I tune it all out. Skulker used to think arguing abortion in GD was awesome - it always turned every thread into shit and it's why there is a political board.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:42 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:41 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:36 pm
Stapes wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:18 pm
Gérard Duval wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:05 pm UJ should consider starting a board where people can post their political bullshit instead of cluttering up everything in GD.

It is virus related. You could just not follow the thread and not participate......kind of like you do 99% of the time anyway.

If the MODS want than move the thread to POL.
This may very well be the biggest event we've seen in our lifetimes. If this doesnt belong in GD then I dont know WTF does
I think the point he's making is that this thread became a politics thread a long time ago.
There is a political element to it so of course its turned to that. And its not getting moved because your sensitive eyes cant handle seeing it in GD. Grow some balls, leper
Of course you'd say that. You're one of the biggest polititards here.
Now go delete some bots. It's the only thing the Mods do here.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:48 pm Of course you'd say that. You're one of the biggest polititards here.
Now go delete some bots. It's the only thing the Mods do here.
Democrats are like that.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

So the stock piles should go to the worst prepared, most quick to blame others for their shitty planning?

The idiot democrats in Louisiana and Nueva Yorke would use up The whole kit’n kaboodle if given the chance.

Makes perfect sense.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:27 pm So the stock piles should go to the worst prepared, most quick to blame others for their shitty planning?

The idiot democrats in Louisiana and Nueva Yorke would use up The whole kit’n kaboodle if given the chance.

Makes perfect sense.
lol. cuomo's plan is basically this. His state is the first one, so every state should send everything they have to him and then when he gets finished with it he will send back what is left. if he doesn't have it to send back he will give you money for it. The model for this plan is to suck the worst at preparation to make sure you are the first one infected.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:27 pm So the stock piles should go to the worst prepared, most quick to blame others for their shitty planning?

Makes perfect sense.
How do you plan ahead for 100,000 sick people at once? That's what national stock piles are for. you sound ridiculous. stop day drinking...lol
I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Here’s the opportunity you’ve been looking for Stapes. Your chance to explain why all the blame falls on the orange man and not the Chi-Comms. Dispute this:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/04/ ... uhan-labs/
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Makes perfect sense.
Yeah, we should send it to Mississippi that didn't pay for it.

Makes perfect sense.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

I don't think anyone is disputing where it started. It's also not the first infectious disease we've dealt with.

The delusions start between the utter and total incompetence of the person who allowed it to spread and the rest of the world.

Mushroom dick knows what he did.
https://www.kff.org/news-summary/reuter ... istration/
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Tuesday wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:48 pm I don't think anyone is disputing where it started. It's also not the first infectious disease we've dealt with.

The delusions start between the utter and total incompetence of the person who allowed it to spread and the rest of the world.

Mushroom dick knows what he did.
https://www.kff.org/news-summary/reuter ... istration/
An official of the Chinese government did. Pissed off a lot of people in the U.S., but it's really stupid to argue now.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:43 pm Here’s the opportunity you’ve been looking for Stapes. Your chance to explain why all the blame falls on the orange man and not the Chi-Comms. Dispute this:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/04/ ... uhan-labs/
The blame falls on the orange man because he has at his disposal some of the most sophisticated intelligence gathering apparatus in the known world. Whole agencies and departments devoted to nothing more than national threat assessments which include infectious disease modeling. We knew about it back in January.....the spooks probably knew about it in Nov. or December and sure as hell that went up the chain of command. Yet he did nothing until 2 weeks ago. You can spin it anyway you want but you don't have to look any further than how we respond and how some country like Germany responded. Germany took it seriously from the start and did massive testing and now have a low death rate to show for it.

I'm sorry if the truth of this man and his incompetent.... full of unqualified sychophants……… complete and utter failure hurt your feelings. I would get used to it because that's all you'll be hearing about until November when he is kicked out of office and the dismantling of the Republican party begins.
I blame Biker.