Printer Ink extortion technology now in your Fridge

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Printer Ink extortion technology now in your Fridge

Post by CaptQuint »

FSchmertz wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:08 am
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:01 am
megman wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:57 am We have 2 gas stations in my village. One is self-serve and the other is not. The full-serve station is always at least .11/L more than the self-serve. FYI that's .40/gallon for the 3 countries in the world that don't use Metric.
Gotta pump your own fuel in PA and it's cheaper in Jersey where you don't
You guys have ridiculous fuel taxes. When I'm heading West, I fill up at the Jersey border, and try to make it to Ohio on one tank!

(At least, last time I went, Ohio was cheaper/less tax)
Second highest fuel tax in the nation and worse roads. Just about anywhere you go will be cheaper than here
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

FSchmertz wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:54 am
Stapes wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:38 am
Whackov wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:46 pm
DandyDon wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:18 pm
Flumper wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:13 pm have you ever one time gone to get an oil change and not had a guy come in and tell you that you should probably have "____" replaced?

Honestly, I look at going to the doctor as the same thing. Those guys don't get paid unless they do something. sure they can charge for a "checkup", but there's no money in that. They have to do something, run some kind of test, or find something in order to get a bill going.

I never thought the "pay at the pump" idea would work for this same reason. How are they going to sell you anything inside, if you can get gas and leave without ever going inside?
The "pay at the pump" idea was the best thing ever. It's nice to pull into a station out in bumfuck @ 2am when the store is closed and still pump gas.
Agreed. FSF will have to take our word on this since his blessed State of New Jersey thinks that their citizens are too stupid to pump their own gas.
As opposed to you being an unpaid employee of the gas cartel every time you get out and pump your own instead of having it done for you while you sit comfy in your vehicle....dupe
Well, presumably we have to pay extra to have these "Expert Pump Engineers" fill our tanks. ;)

And some people in NJ ARE too dumb to pump gas. More than once I've seen (and "heard") the results of some moron taking off with the hose still attached to the car. :lol:
:lol:
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

megman wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:57 am We have 2 gas stations in my village. One is self-serve and the other is not. The full-serve station is always at least .11/L more than the self-serve. FYI that's .40/gallon for the 3 countries in the world that don't use Metric.
I cannot remember the last time I saw a full service gas station. We don’t really have service station that do repairs anymore either.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

do yall have ceremonial dances around a community fire in your village?
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Flumper wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:28 pm
do yall have ceremonial dances around a community fire in your village?
If you drive an hour south to the Curve Lake Indian reserve you can have that experience.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK