Hey AH, is everyone in Birmingham England retarded or just some of them?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Hey AH, is everyone in Birmingham England retarded or just some of them?

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Last week in Cuba I was in a cigar bar and got chatting with a couple from Birmingham England. At one point the woman asked me where I'm from and I told her.

Then she says: "Can I ask you something?"

I said: "Sure."

She says: "Do you hunt for your food?"

:eek: :eek: :eek:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Re: Hey AH, is everyone in Birmingham England retarded or just some of them?

Post by FSchmertz »

I guess you folks haven't watched those "Man in the Street" interviews the talk shows do, indicating how "average" people seem to be incredibly ignorant.
DiverTexas
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by DiverTexas »

FSchmertz wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:31 pm I guess you folks haven't watched those "Man in the Street" interviews the talk shows do, indicating how "average" people seem to be incredibly ignorant.
A trip to SFW will prove that point too.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

DiverTexas wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:21 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:31 pm I guess you folks haven't watched those "Man in the Street" interviews the talk shows do, indicating how "average" people seem to be incredibly ignorant.
What part of England is that?
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Who wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:41 pm
DiverTexas wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:21 pm
What part of England is that?
South fucking west.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Over the years my wife & I have really enjoyed meeting people from the UK when we were on vacation. When we were in Jamaica we met an older UK couple who were rich as hell and owned their own vacation homes in Africa and South America.
They were hilarious and they were a complete blast.

They had catamarans on the beach that you could take out and the husband was a sailor and would bring me out on one every day we stayed there. They told me that they never smoked weed but always wanted to and asked if I could hook them up. I found a Jamaican dude that worked on the resort that sold me a cheap pipe and about a dime bag of weed for twenty bucks. I gave it to them. The next day they said they really liked it. :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:42 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:13 pm Last week in Cuba I was in a cigar bar and got chatting with a couple from Birmingham England. At one point the woman asked me where I'm from and I told her.

They didn't ask why FSF's wife hunt's for corn in shit?
It's because she doesn't & anyone that's full of shit is you, ya ignorant fuck. She's living large with me and we're having a great time together. We just had sushi tonight. When was the last time a poor fucking loser like you had an exotic meal?

You see, I try to be nice to people here & we have ignorant fucks like that have nothing better to do but be losers. Look at my posts tonight QD and you will figure out who are the true assholes on this site that start shit with me out of nowhere. OK, we had a comment from the other asshole about greencards from the other asshole RD and now this ignorant fuck again.

They're just jealous fucking losers. They get high or drink a little bit & they just can't hold back with their hatred of themselves and used their displaced aggression to lash out on other people because they're angry that they are the ones that actually suck. Actually, I feel sorry for them. :roll:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:50 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:49 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:13 pm Last week in Cuba I was in a cigar bar and got chatting with a couple from Birmingham England. At one point the woman asked me where I'm from and I told her.

It's because she doesn't & anyone that's full of shit is you, ya ignorant fuck. She's living large with me and we're having a great time together. We just had sushi tonight. When was the last time a poor fucking loser like you had an exotic meal?

You see, I try to be nice to people here & we have ignorant fucks like that have nothing better to do but be losers. Look at my posts tonight QD and you will figure out who are the true assholes on this site that start shit with me out of nowhere. OK, we had a comment from the other asshole about greencards from the other asshole RD and now this ignorant fuck again.

They're just jealous fucking losers. They get high or drink a little bit & they just can't hold back with their hatred of themselves and used their displaced aggression to lash out on other people because they're angry that they are the ones that actually suck. Actually, I feel sorry for them. :roll:
Exactly Smok the Joke. Triggered into telling the truth about you. It is sad, and the other assholes that you tend to like on this board suck too. I guess losers like to stick together. :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:58 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:53 am
Smok44 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:50 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:49 am

Exactly Smok the Joke. Triggered into telling the truth about you. It is sad, and the other assholes that you tend to like on this board suck too. I guess losers like to stick together. :lol:
Now we switch to pictures because this dolt realizes he can't defend himself when we're communicating in our native language of English together. You know what Smok, being the ignorant bitch you are, you actually bore me with your bullshit. Stop bothering me with your ridiculously ignorant insults and wasting my time. You know I'm superior to you so just try to deal with it instead of being smacked down like a little bitch by me constantly. It's starting to get embarrassing.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:11 am That piece of corn in that shit resembles you FSF, no wonder she's was attracted to a Tard like you. Well until the train of gym rats had their way with her. Now you're a piece of corn shit afterthought
You are complete scum and could never land the Hispanic babe I have. That's why you sit there being a fucking loser making up bullshit. You're all alone in your mom's basement just miserable so you need to blame it on someone like me who is successful so you are jealous and lash out.

Trust me asshole, I have nothing to do with you being a fucking loser. I don't even know you other than I know you suck. If anything blame it on your mother fucktard. Damn, you have to be a complete piece of shit to embarrass yourself like this son. Maybe work on getting a life instead of trying to be abusive towards someone that doesn't deserve it.

You have been schooled yet again, you little pussy.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Didja make it to Trinidad?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

They have the dumbest sounding accent, but I'd say overall no dumber than the average. About 30% of the country is retarded, slightly lower than the 40% y'all have over there.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:53 am They have the dumbest sounding accent, but I'd say overall no dumber than the average. About 30% of the country is retarded, slightly lower than the 40% y'all have over there.
lol, nice comeback AH. I have to admit, I think Brits are more intelligent than average and best of all they have great senses of humor.

I was in Tangier Morocco one time on a tour and a British guy was taking a picture of his wife. He started backing up and there was a farmer selling his produce of beans in his baskets on the ground. The brit guy was just about to step on one when my wife grabbed his arm and said "careful where you step".

The brit guy looked at me a bit startled and I said "my wife didn't want you to step on the beans." He looked at me for a second, and then said "good thing she told me, I could have been a has bean!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I mean, you had to have bean there, but it was hilarious.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."