RIP Kobe

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

RIP Kobe

Post by HighNDry »

Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
DiverTexas
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Re: RIP Kobe

Post by DiverTexas »

Damn, RIP.
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

Not enough money to get me in a helicopter. Fucking things are death traps.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

He gave his life so people wouldn’t have to talk about the NFL Pro Bowl, Rest In Peace.
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

Who wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:39 pm He gave his life so people wouldn’t have to talk about the NFL Pro Bowl, Rest In Peace.
Some guy on 4Chan said “He finally ‘passed’”. I felt bad for laughing.

Still horrible. Guy was only 41.
-Mitch Hedberg
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

Sounds like one of his daughters was with him. I'm not a fan of basketball but damn I feel terrible for his wife and kids. Lost dad and sister at the same time.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Nero
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Nero »

HighNDry wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:44 pm
Who wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:39 pm He gave his life so people wouldn’t have to talk about the NFL Pro Bowl, Rest In Peace.
Some guy on 4Chan said “He finally ‘passed’”. I felt bad for laughing.

Still horrible. Guy was only 41.
Oh fuck...I just spit out my drink when I read that.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

The best thing about this news is that Kobe's Mexican babe wife, who is now a billionaire, is single. :twisted:

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Supposedly his thirteen-year-old daughter was on that helicopter and got killed too. That's pretty horrible.
I blame Biker.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:45 pm The best thing about this news is that Kobe's Mexican babe wife, who is now a billionaire, is single. :twisted:
Forget it, dude. She's already got her green card.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

HighNDry wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:11 pm Not enough money to get me in a helicopter. Fucking things are death traps.
Same here. They scare the shit out of me. Lots of rich people using them to bypass Socal traffic. No thank you. Flying to a kids basketball game just seems so unnecessary.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Burn1dwn wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:00 pm
HighNDry wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:11 pm Not enough money to get me in a helicopter. Fucking things are death traps.
Same here. They scare the shit out of me. Lots of rich people using them to bypass Socal traffic. No thank you. Flying to a kids basketball game just seems so unnecessary.
It's just as easy to die on a highway.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:03 pm
I'll take my chances.
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:03 pm
When your car stalls, or runs oot of gas on the highway, you don't immediately plummet to your death. Usually.
Currently AFK.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

RIP Kobe. Really solid player. He will be missed.

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:56 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:45 pm The best thing about this news is that Kobe's Mexican babe wife, who is now a billionaire, is single. :twisted:
Forget it, dude. She's already got her green card.
Dude, I've never even dated a woman that wasn't a US Citizen but I am way too old & too poor to ever hook with her, just like you. Still, it's nice to dream. :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:23 pm MSNBC MAKES WORST BROADCASTING BLOOPER, ANCHOR USES RACIAL EPITHET WHILE COVERING KOBE TRAGEDI

MSNBC’s Sunday anchor Alison Morris made easily the worst reporting gaffe in 2020.

While interviewing sports journalists about the tragic and untimely death of Kobe Bryant, Morris somehow mixed up the “Los Angeles Lakers” with the “Los Angeles N*ggers.”

It’s almost too hard to believe, but it happened.

MSNBC appears to have a 15 second delay, as the word didn’t air in some markets.

Alison Morris has not addressed the slip-up since it occurred. Her Twitter feed has also not made reference to the embarrassing accident.

Some online have suggested she simply said “Nakers” instead of “Lakers,” but our editors hear a hard “g,” not a “k” sound.

Wholly SHIT!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:25 pm Wholly SHIT!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
u have to admit, though. that's quite a stretch to think that was what she was trying to say. sounded more to me like she was going to say "knicks" and midway in her hyper speed voice, she changed to "lakers". These are news people, not sports people.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Flumper wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:31 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:25 pm Wholly SHIT!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
u have to admit, though. that's quite a stretch to think that was what she was trying to say. sounded more to me like she was going to say "knicks" and midway in her hyper speed voice, she changed to "lakers". These are news people, not sports people.
I'm not sure if it's the sound system I have, but I clearly heard the N word, and it makes no sense except I think sometimes people do something because they're so afraid that they might do it. One time when I was a kid I was playing a black dude on 1 on 1 basketball and when I missed a shot I yelled out the N word. I apologized profusely to him but I still remember the look he gave me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:35 pm
I'm not sure if it's the sound system I have, but I clearly heard the N word, and it makes no sense except I think sometimes people do something because they're so afraid that they might do it. One time when I was a kid I was playing a black dude on 1 on 1 basketball and when I missed a shot I yelled out the N word. I apologized profusely to him but I still remember the look he gave me.
hmm. i disagree, but who knows? i bet she's from new york and grew up around fans of the knicks.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Not a billionaire but is hot, wealthy and newly single.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Flumper wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:45 pm
hmm. i disagree, but who knows? i bet she's from new york and grew up around fans of the knicks.
How do you surmise now that she's from New York and around Knick fans? That's weird. I've played it back multiple times now and she said the N word so clearly it's almost frightening. There is no mistaking it, she used the N word although I do agree she didn't want to. I feel sorry for, I don't think she really wanted to.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Whackov wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:49 pm

Not a billionaire but is hot, wealthy and newly single.
I stand corrected, I didn't google it. Still, she's got some bling.

"Kobe Bryant Net Worth Estimated At $600 Million. NBA legend Kobe Bryant is estimated to have a net worth of approximately $600 million from his various wealth streams, including his former salary as a player and from a multitude of endorsement deals, according to Celebrity Net Worth."
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

Flumper wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:45 pm
I agree with Flump, I think she was going to say something and then switched it up to say Lakers, and the result was Knay-kers. But she was talking so fast it sounded like the N word.
-Mitch Hedberg
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:49 pm How do you surmise now that she's from New York and around Knick fans? That's weird. I've played it back multiple times now and she said the N word so clearly it's almost frightening. There is no mistaking it, she used the N word although I do agree she didn't want to. I feel sorry for, I don't think she really wanted to.
I "surmise" it because the New York Knicks are from New York, surprisingly enough. And It just seemed to me like the word "Knicks" was coming out of her mouth when she changed it to "Lakers". That's all I'm saying.