RIP Kobe

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: RIP Kobe

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Flumper wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:52 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:49 pm How do you surmise now that she's from New York and around Knick fans? That's weird. I've played it back multiple times now and she said the N word so clearly it's almost frightening. There is no mistaking it, she used the N word although I do agree she didn't want to. I feel sorry for, I don't think she really wanted to.
I "surmise" it because the New York Knicks are from New York, surprisingly enough. And It just seemed to me like the word "Knicks" was coming out of her mouth when she changed it to "Lakers". That's all I'm saying.
Ah, I understand your theory now. It will be interesting to see what her response about this is.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:45 pm The best thing about this news is that Kobe's Mexican babe wife, who is now a billionaire, is single. :twisted:

Damn! Gimme a few minutes.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

BigRedRetard wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:02 am RIP

Did they get that piece of kobe steak from Kobe's dead body? Maybe it came from his rump.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Rest in Peace, Poor Man's Michael Jordan.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I heard naykers...not the n word
I blame Biker.
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

Will his nickname be changed to Blackened Mamba.
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

Flumper wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:52 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:49 pm How do you surmise now that she's from New York and around Knick fans? That's weird. I've played it back multiple times now and she said the N word so clearly it's almost frightening. There is no mistaking it, she used the N word although I do agree she didn't want to. I feel sorry for, I don't think she really wanted to.
I "surmise" it because the New York Knicks are from New York, surprisingly enough. And It just seemed to me like the word "Knicks" was coming out of her mouth when she changed it to "Lakers". That's all I'm saying.
Oh for fuck sakes, she clearly said Naykers, not nAggers. Anyone looking to try to suggest that she said nAggers, is either just a fucking idiot, or hard of hearing.
Last edited by kwebber on Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Currently AFK.
kwebber

Post by kwebber »

Stapes wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:15 am I heard naykers...not the n word
That is what she said. Some people are trying too hard to turn that into a thing, or simply hard of hearing. There is no issue there.
Currently AFK.
kwebber

Post by kwebber »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:13 am
BigRedRetard wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:02 am RIP

Did they get that piece of kobe steak from Kobe's dead body? Maybe it came from his rump.
Sounds like it was cooked well done. I'm not sure who would want it, unless it was slathered in Kraft BBQ Sauce.
Currently AFK.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Stapes wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:15 am I heard naykers...not the n word
You can't be serious. She definitely said the N word. I'm not saying she meant to, but she did. I've played it back like a hundred times on my sound system.
DiverTexas
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by DiverTexas »

Whackov wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:17 am Will his nickname be changed to Blackened Mamba.
Damnit. :lol:
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

I have listened to it multiple times. I definitely heard “iggers” and not “aykers”
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:42 am
Whackov wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:31 am I have listened to it multiple times. I definitely heard “iggers” and not “aykers”
I agree, she says N I G G E R S. The same folk that FSF admires to become
Nope, maybe you're like that so you have to deflect your ignorance on me but I'm not like that.

I just celebrated my Thanksgiving dinner over at Monique's house, who is black as coal and happens to be an awesome cook. The king crab and ribs combination was off the charts and completely awesome. I doubt you'll ever get to eat anything like that Smok. My condolences.
kwebber

Post by kwebber »

I heard from the white house, that the helicopter that Bryant was on was possibly struck by an Iranian missile.
Currently AFK.
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Whackov

Post by Whackov »

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:08 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:18 pm Meanwhile, a bunch of white racists are on this board that are JEALOUS of my angel Hispanic wife because she makes what? 150k a year? That's right you ignorant losers.
:lol: :lol:
It is hilarious Smok, the fact that you are an ignorant loser that has nothing going on in life where meanwhile I have an awesome wife with awesome life and you suck dick so bad you cry about it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok is a racist ignorant fuck that is a minus for the US. God bless my wife, who is a hard working giving individual that is a huge plus for the US, as is the rest of her family. I doubt Smok has the balls to do any of their jobs either. That fag is such a racist fucking cunt that he forgets who are the people in the US that are pluses here, like my wife and her family.

What the fuck do you even do you ignorant asshole Smok? I doubt you do much productive instead of being a racist loser, which this country isn't about. This country was built on diversity. Move the fuck out if you don't like it jerk off.
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

Biker wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:59 am Mark Cuban announced that the Mavericks will retire Kobe’s #24 number. Fucking moronic
Yeah, that’s weird. I can understand the Lakers doing it, but the guy wasn’t fucking Jackie Robinson.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Smok44 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:43 am Has corn shit been mentioned in this thread yet?
No, but I changed my avatar in the hopes that FSF's illegal mexican wife would look over his shoulder, see it, and get hungry.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

I have to assume that Kobe Bryant (the poor man's Michael Jordan) had some dirt on Hillary Clinton.
kwebber

Post by kwebber »

Deathproof wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:49 am I have to assume that Kobe Bryant (the poor man's Michael Jordan) had some dirt on Hillary Clinton.
No, but apparently there are people who have said the helicopter was shot down by Iranian missiles.
Currently AFK.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk