But when Biker says there are no good looking Latin American women... I respectfully disagree.

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

But when Biker says there are no good looking Latin American women... I respectfully disagree.

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Take Salena, for example. She's gorgeous and Mexican. I agree she's not the greatest singer but she sure as hell looks hot. Currently she's married to Tommy Mottola, who used to be married to Mariah Carey, if that tells you anything.

Last edited by FreakShowFanatic on Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: But when Biker says there are no good looking Central American women... I respectfully disagree.

Biker wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:32 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:59 pm Take Salena, for example. She's gorgeous and Mexican. I agree she's not the greatest singer but she sure as hell looks hot. Currently she's married to Tommy Mottola, who used to be married to Mariah Carey, if that tells you anything.

Mexico isnt Central America, dipshit

Yes it is dipshit, Bullshit to you & your idiotic games that you play. Keep trying to live in a fantasy land when everything you say is full of shit. Srsly. I feel sorry for you and now you have nothing better to do but to resort to being a liar and a scumbag. Now I know for sure you are an ignorant piece of trash Biker, just like your dumbass friend AH. Both of you can suck each other's dick & DIAF.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: But when Biker says there are no good looking Central American women... I respectfully disagree.

Now Biker is desperate so he's resorting to claim that Mexico isn't part of Latin America. Fuck this POS idiot. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by FreakShowFanatic on Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:39 pm Now Biker is desperate so he's resorting to claim that Mexico isn't part of Central America. Fuck this POS idiot. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Because it isn’t, you stupid piece of shit.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Didn't take long to find her, she's sorta OK:

FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
fouts
Forum God

Post by fouts »

It's not that Central American are not good looking-in their twenties . Once they hit 30's --it down hill and fast....Jennifer Aniston at 50 yrs ain't bad still....
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:58 pm Image
WTF?
New Granada was dissolved 200 years ago.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Having spent 4 years in LATIN America I dare FSF to go to Mexico and tell them to their faces they are part of CA.

Hilarity will ensue. Before he gets his throat slit.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

megman wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:36 am Having spent 4 years in LATIN America I dare FSF to go to Mexico and tell them to their faces they are part of CA.

Nah, he will tell them he is married to a brownskin sugar plum that makes 150,000 pesos a year
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:46 am
megman wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:36 am Having spent 4 years in LATIN America I dare FSF to go to Mexico and tell them to their faces they are part of CA.

Nah, he will tell them he is married to a brownskin sugar plum that makes 150,000 pesos a year
OK, I stand corrected. I meant to say Latin American, not Central American. Sorry about the confusion Megman.

But now especially with the loser CQ his bullshit ensues. You saw my wife's face, is it brownskin? I think not. She's 5'6", and her brother is 6', taller than you numbnuts. My wife's family is full of successful people, like lawyers, teachers and business owners, who have homes & maids in El Salvador, so obviously there are people from El Salvador that don't fit into your racist category CQ.

The funniest thing is that my wife is superior to you CQ, who is just some short, ugly, uneducated dumb fuck living with a cat in a shack in PA. She's better looking and more successful than you'll ever be, and you hate that since you're a racist. Deal with it loser! Maybe if you stop being such a dickhead you'll manage to finally get yourself a decent woman, but I won't hold my breath.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: But when Biker says there are no good looking Latin American women... I respectfully disagree.

Post by CaptQuint »

My wife's brother is 6 foot, this is somehow relevant in the diseased mind of FSF, how much money does you brother in law make? Does he also eat shit?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: But when Biker says there are no good looking Latin American women... I respectfully disagree.

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:08 am My wife's brother is 6 foot, this is somehow relevant in the diseased mind of FSF, how much money does you brother in law make? Does he also eat shit?
Why don't you ask him that to his face, pussy?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:10 am
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:08 am My wife's brother is 6 foot, this is somehow relevant in the diseased mind of FSF, how much money does you brother in law make? Does he also eat shit?
Why don't you ask him that to his face, pussy?
What restaurant does he busboy at? I'll bring La Migra with me and watch him scurry out of the kitchen and over a fence like the rat that he is.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

You see, you ignorant fuck CQ, this is why it's relevant. You constantly put down my wife simply because I mentioned that she's from El Salvador & went on a whole miserable fucking ignorant campaign that only a loser like you would do to put her down. That's when I stepped in and proved you wrong by providing simple facts and figures and made you look like a complete idiot and asshole. Any more questions little shortie? :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

CQ is a racist fool and I have a beautiful successful wife that is a huge plus to America as a hard working US citizen that gives to charity and yes, pays all her taxes. Wasn't you, ya dumb fuck Quint, that was bragging like a little pussy that you don't even pay taxes? Dude, you suck, face it. :roll:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FSF is married to an all time legend in the world of boxing, hands of stone, mouth of corn
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:16 am CQ is a racist fool and I have a beautiful successful wife that is a huge plus to America as a hard working US citizen that gives to charity and yes, pays all her taxes. Wasn't you, ya dumb fuck Quint, that was bragging like a little pussy that you don't even pay taxes? Dude, you suck, face it. :roll:
In addition, CQ is a fucking liar and a cunt that we should ship out of America. Let's get rid of unproductive mooches that don't even pay their taxes! America is for people like my beautiful El Salvadorian wife, who does nothing but be a plus here by working hard and even gives around 25% of her salary to charities.

Fucking useless CQ has nothing better to do but criticize me for driving an electric car, even though that's what our own government wants to do, and drive around in his stupid & useless camaro and big truck. Get a life CQ and grow up. Smell the coffee and learn that muscle cars and racism is a thing of the past in America.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Speaking of coffee, I take mine with milk and sugar with my breakfast burrito. And hurry up you old puta

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:48 am
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:46 am

OK, I stand corrected. I meant to say Latin American, not Central American. Sorry about the confusion Megman.

But now especially with the loser CQ his bullshit ensues. You saw my wife's face, is it brownskin? I think not. She's 5'6", and her brother is 6', taller than you numbnuts. My wife's family is full of successful people, like lawyers, teachers and business owners, who have homes & maids in El Salvador, so obviously there are people from El Salvador that don't fit into your racist category CQ.

The funniest thing is that my wife is superior to you CQ, who is just some short, ugly, uneducated dumb fuck living with a cat in a shack in PA. She's better looking and more successful than you'll ever be, and you hate that since you're a racist. Deal with it loser! Maybe if you stop being such a dickhead you'll manage to finally get yourself a decent woman, but I won't hold my breath.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This about sums it up.
/thread
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:39 pm Now Biker is desperate so he's resorting to claim that Mexico isn't part of Latin America. Fuck this POS idiot. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nice attempt on the misquote, retard. He said Mexico isn't part of Central America. Not Latin America. The more idiocy you spew, the more I'm convinced that Little illegal mexican boy you're married to is robbing you of your ability to comprehend English and turning you into an illiterate third-worlder like herself. Now go cook her something from the toilet and shut the fuck up, ese.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:02 am
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:58 pm Image
WTF?
New Granada was dissolved 200 years ago.
"Mosquito Kingdom"? Yeah, that seems legit.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden