So, I'm not getting the Super Bowl for the first time ever

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

WestTexasCrude

So, I'm not getting the Super Bowl for the first time ever

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Thought it was a financial dispute between Fox and Dish (my provider). Turns out Dish is squeezing some bum fuck company in Louisiana that controls 18 small- medium Dish markets including mine. After 15 years with Dish, they are toast, obviously. I need your opinions on moving forward from there- Maybe later. My immediate concern is the Super Bowl. I've focused on the 7 day free trial offer from YouTube-TV. Sign up and then never subscribe. Anyone have any other options?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: So, I'm not getting the Super Bowl for the first time ever

Post by Animal »

considering where you are, i would go with DirectTV
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Tits for your time Image
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WTC can't internet. :lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Nero
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Nero »

Youtube TV. Sign up. get a free week and then cancel.

https://tv.youtube.com/welcome/
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Flumper wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:16 pm considering where you are, i would go with DirectTV
Already on that. Playing the one off the other. Paying $95 per month with the minimum after 15 years. Direct TV with $150 offer gets it down to the $40's for the first year. Anyway, that's happening later. I'm focused on the Super Bowl. Anyone have a better option than the 7 day free offer from YouTube-TV?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:18 pm WTC can't internet. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm asking opinions, Commie. Try to withstand the Winters. We get it.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:18 pm WTC can't internet. :lol: :lol: :lol:
WTF are you laughing about moron? WTC is doing just fine on the internet so STFU loser.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:24 pm Anyone have a better option than the 7 day free offer from YouTube-TV?
You're looking for something better than free? :lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Fuck You, ya Ignorant douche RD. WTC represents America like the good man he is.

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Idiot Texan already has solution, decides to make make second thread whining about non existent problem.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:31 pm Idiot Texan already has solution, decides to make make second thread whining about non existent problem.
I'd tell him how he can stream the Super Bowl for free... but fuck him. He can go suck a bag of dicks. :lol: :lol: :lol:
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

I guess I'm asking for the one site that offers free 7-30 trial offer so I can watch the SB online with just my name and e-mail address, but doesn't demand your credit card number before hand.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:34 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:31 pm Idiot Texan already has solution, decides to make make second thread whining about non existent problem.
I'd tell him how he can stream the Super Bowl for free... but fuck him. He can go suck a bag of dicks. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm gonna stay home and post a lot of gifs and slow his internet down with my fingers hovering millimeters over my keyboard in my hilltop tar paper shack
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Nero wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:20 pm Youtube TV. Sign up. get a free week and then cancel.

Yeah, thanks Nero. Kind of where I've been leaning. Amazing how those generous 30 day free trials streaming services have been cut to 7 days.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

OK, so YouTube- TV for the SB. Thanks. I'll let the usual retards stretch this out for 3 pages. Back next week on cutting this fucking cord. Later.
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:15 pm Thought it was a financial dispute between Fox and Dish (my provider). Turns out Dish is squeezing some bum fuck company in Louisiana that controls 18 small- medium Dish markets including mine. After 15 years with Dish, they are toast, obviously. I need your opinions on moving forward from there- Maybe later. My immediate concern is the Super Bowl. I've focused on the 7 day free trial offer from YouTube-TV. Sign up and then never subscribe. Anyone have any other options?
How is it that Dish "squeezing some bum fuck company in Louisiana that controls 18 small- medium Dish markets" affect whether or not you get Fox? Usually when cable providers stop offering a specific channel, it's because that channel has decided to increase what it charges Dish to broadcast it's channel. So usually it would be a channel like Fox getting greedy. Tell your service provider that you're willing to pay more, so that they can pay Fox more. Don't cry about Dish being mean, when it is in fact Fox that's fucking over Dish, and you. Very minimal research found this....
Dallas Morning News wrote:For its part, Dish has said that Fox is demanding a "double-digit" percentage increase in fees for its programming and wants the TV provider to bundle local channels with unrelated cable networks.

The decision-makers in these disputes make no secret of the fact that blackouts and threats of blackouts are timed to exert maximum outrage from inconvenienced football fans.

Live college and pro football games are the most frequently targeted and blacked-out programming category, because they can be used as "deal leverage" by broadcasters "to extort higher fees from consumers."
But I'm sure you already knew that, because you know more about satellite tv broadcasting than just aboot anyone.
Last edited by kwebber on Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Currently AFK.
fouts
Forum God

Post by fouts »

Long term,If I were remote as you I would think about my own C-band dish maybe at 10 foot dish. .Then you get feeds directly some free some not. Add up what you pay now ,it's like converting to my pool to salt water,cost to convert but after the 1st year continue to save a ton on chemicals long term.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

Nero wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:20 pm Youtube TV. Sign up. get a free week and then cancel.

This is a good idea. But instead of doing this you should just kill yourself.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:19 am It's just an NFL game. No loss.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:23 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:19 am It's just an NFL game. No loss.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
He's pissed

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2659
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

HighNDry wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:10 am

Please continue. I kinda of guaranteed my backers that you retards would milk this to page 3. Please don't disappoint.
nerd_alert
Knows the name of every naked chick

Post by nerd_alert »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:15 pm Thought it was a financial dispute between Fox and Dish (my provider). Turns out Dish is squeezing some bum fuck company in Louisiana that controls 18 small- medium Dish markets including mine. After 15 years with Dish, they are toast, obviously. I need your opinions on moving forward from there- Maybe later. My immediate concern is the Super Bowl. I've focused on the 7 day free trial offer from YouTube-TV. Sign up and then never subscribe. Anyone have any other options?
Watch it on Fox Sports App

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/super-bowl-2020
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:27 am
HighNDry wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:10 am

Please continue. I kinda of guaranteed my backers that you retards would milk this to page 3. Please don't disappoint.
Your backers.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: