TheBullDog

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: TheBullDog

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:05 pm
TheBullDog wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:26 pm
DiverTexas wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:50 pmHow's Lynn?
Let's just say I'm sure even she knows how to watch the super bowl.
So, you still living in Michigan?
DETROIT! Where Eminem is. :lol:

megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:10 pm

I'm pretty sure it was Dearborn.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

megman wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:11 pm

"Born in 1972 in Saint Joseph, Missouri, Marshall Bruce Mathers, III, more commonly known as his rapping alias Eminem, spent most of his early life in the Detroit, Michigan area known as 8 Mile, which separates Wayne County and more affluent counties to the north."
-according to mr. google... I think there's a movie about it.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:15 pm

"Born in 1972 in Saint Joseph, Missouri, Marshall Bruce Mathers, III, more commonly known as his rapping alias Eminem, spent most of his early life in the Detroit, Michigan area known as 8 Mile, which separates Wayne County and more affluent counties to the north."
I meant TBD.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

megman wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:16 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:15 pm

I meant TBD.
Oh. Got it. :lol:
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

TheBullDog wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:30 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:38 pm
TheBullDog wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:30 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:50 pm "Post Tits Newb"

And welcome "back"

P.S. How did you track us down?
I had a few free minutes the other day, decided to see if UJ was up & running yet. Then I tried to remember QTPie's forum name to see if it was still around. Had no luck. Then I searched for hawk's nic. Ta-da!
Yeah, I don't think the old site is ever coming back.

I think they even had trouble with the original hoster for this site. Ask QillerDaemon, our savior! ;)

P.S. They have an emergency site on reddit in case we go down again too
-quote monster-
Yea, BrainDonor had a major database failure, and ConfusionForums was done. I guess it wasn't worth the effort to re-create it. Once again, since that happened a few years before. Just like we know after our first forum host pulled the plug on us, it's a real bitch getting the site up again, and it's never 100% the same. Except in our case, I think UJR v2 is much better.

And TBD, I ain't the savior, BigRedRetard is. I started the Reddit sub after the first long dead space when Hoover tried an upgrade and shat the place up. I was surprised no one else thought of it, but Reddit is really not the place for a UJ/ITT/CF/UJR type forum. BRR found a host, but just shy of a year, they shut us down, I guess due to our NSFW pic threads. But then BRR found this host, and it's been great so far. I don't know what was in his pointy head to make me forum admin, but here I am. :D

Great that you found us by Hawk's user name! He's one of our mods, along with EvvanRenea (our honorary "head" mod, that's her butt in the pic at the upper left), AnalHamster, and BIker. A good crew! 8-)
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
TheBullDog
Forum Newbie

Post by TheBullDog »

QillerDaemon wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:34 pm
Yea, BrainDonor had a major database failure, and ConfusionForums was done. I guess it wasn't worth the effort to re-create it. Once again, since that happened a few years before. Just like we know after our first forum host pulled the plug on us, it's a real bitch getting the site up again, and it's never 100% the same. Except in our case, I think UJR v2 is much better.

And TBD, I ain't the savior, BigRedRetard is. I started the Reddit sub after the first long dead space when Hoover tried an upgrade and shat the place up. I was surprised no one else thought of it, but Reddit is really not the place for a UJ/ITT/CF/UJR type forum. BRR found a host, but just shy of a year, they shut us down, I guess due to our NSFW pic threads. But then BRR found this host, and it's been great so far. I don't know what was in his pointy head to make me forum admin, but here I am. :D

Great that you found us by Hawk's user name! He's one of our mods, along with EvvanRenea (our honorary "head" mod, that's her butt in the pic at the upper left), AnalHamster, and BIker. A good crew! 8-)
Very cool. There's some good people here. And biker.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

TheBullDog wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:41 pm

:lol: I'm here friend. That's how you know this place is cool.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:49 pm

:lol: I'm here friend. That's how you know this place is cool.
Yep. That’s how you know.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

I think you would be surprised at the old UJ'r that have found this place again. Just rarely post. EV, of course, DP, JCW/ Who, DT of course, Anal Hamster, Can somebody continue the list. It's actually pretty impressive carryover from UJ days.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:57 pm

I think you would be surprised at the old UJ'r that have found this place again. Just rarely post. EV, of course, DP, JCW/ Who, DT of course, Anal Hamster, Can somebody continue the list. It's actually pretty impressive carryover from UJ days.
Even squirt has made an appearance now and then.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

FSchmertz wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:03 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:57 pm

Even squirt has made an appearance now and then.
Yep
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

I give it five posts before someone accuses him of being a troll. Counting down...
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

rest easy. that's fake biker.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

Flumper wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:37 pm
According to fake Flumper
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

Blast wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:40 pm
According to fake Flumper
I don’t know what’s real or not anymore. My whole damn life is a lie.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Still play in' golf? I'm off to Scotland in April.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

I really need to change my nic
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Sup dog
TheBullDog
Forum Newbie

Post by TheBullDog »

I see your still mistyping "fluffier". Anybody buying it this time around?
TheBullDog
Forum Newbie

Post by TheBullDog »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:38 pm I really need to change my nic
At least as often as you change your underwear.
TheBullDog
Forum Newbie

Post by TheBullDog »

necronomous wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:41 pmSup dog
Hey necro. Glad you're around.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

TheBullDog wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:30 pm
He discovered he can wear them 2 months if he turns them inside out.
TheBullDog
Forum Newbie

Post by TheBullDog »

megman wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:32 pm
TheBullDog wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:30 pm
He discovered he can wear them 2 months if he turns them inside out.
He stopped doing that when he looked down and read 5188nafkwah and he thought he was wearing someone else's.
JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by JCW »

Welcome back!
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.