Talk about mixed feelings

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Talk about mixed feelings

Post by Blast »

My ex owes on federal taxes because of the alimony she demanded. Only reason I feel bad about this is because my youngest is caught up with trying to help her mother figure out the situation. Not something a 19 year old should have to do.

At no point did it occur to this woman to set some aside or change her withholdings from her job to ensure she was covered. It's really going to throw her in a panic when I refile my taxes from last year to include the alimony I paid that I didn't think I could claim. I heard her in a panic in the background as my daughter talked to me on the phone.

It really pisses me off that this woman continues to suck the life and energy out of everyone around her because, as smart as she actually is, she is completely fucking helpless. Can't get around without a ride, can't figure out her money situation, can't admit when she's wrong, ehh I'm rehashing everything. I needed to get this out if my system.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Re: Talk about mixed feelings

Post by Blast »

Smok44 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:22 am Has purchasing a helicopter ride for her been suggested yet?
:lol: :lol:
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

How exactly is your kid wrapped up in helping her with her tax liability?
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

Geist wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:37 am How exactly is your kid wrapped up in helping her with her tax liability?
She still lives at home and feels like she needs to help her mother. I can only see this ending one way for the ex and that's alienating my youngest because no matter what she does, much like with me, it's not going to be good enough.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Blast wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:52 am
Geist wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:37 am How exactly is your kid wrapped up in helping her with her tax liability?
She still lives at home and feels like she needs to help her mother. I can only see this ending one way for the ex and that's alienating my youngest because no matter what she does, much like with me, it's not going to be good enough.
And what do you mean by help? Surely you don't mean monetarily, as in covering the tax deficit of her underserved free money.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

Geist wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:51 am
And what do you mean by help? Surely you don't mean monetarily, as in covering the tax deficit of her underserved free money.

From the impression I got that's what she feels like she needs to do. My ex had yet to try to get a better or even a second job to ease the financial hardships she's going through and my daughter is working full time, contributing money and is trying to get into a second job on weekends or evenings.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Blast wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:58 pm

From the impression I got that's what she feels like she needs to do. My ex had yet to try to get a better or even a second job to ease the financial hardships she's going through and my daughter is working full time, contributing money and is trying to get into a second job on weekends or evenings.
Somehow, you're going to get blamed. Probably are already.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

FSchmertz wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:19 pm
Blast wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:58 pm

Somehow, you're going to get blamed. Probably are already.
I am being blamed. She sent me a scathing text the other day about how I belittle her job and her and that she had a plan to make more money by going back to school and shit like that. I just told her good luck with that.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Hitmen are expensive, but you have to factor in the length of time you'd be paying alimony into the decision. I heard QD is the man to speak to, dude is into some shady shit.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:11 pm Hitmen are expensive, but you have to factor in the length of time you'd be paying alimony into the decision. I heard QD is the man to speak to, dude is into some shady shit.
Judge said indefinite. In 10 years I could have had a hell of a base for my 401k. Now I just have to plan on making a rich woman very happy while I build my retirement.