OK, she's got a hot body, but that face has way too much plastic surgery for my liking

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

OK, she's got a hot body, but that face has way too much plastic surgery for my liking

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Fucking Hey, this is what the richest person on the planet is fucking. If I had his type of money I think I could do better. :lol:
Fuck, I already do even without his money. 8-)

Squinty eyes and plastic surgery gone wrong...
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Re: OK, she's got a hot body, but that face has way too much plastic surgery for my liking

Post by kwebber »

That is one busted fucking mug!!
Currently AFK.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: OK, she's got a hot body, but that face has way too much plastic surgery for my liking

I love how Bezos is smirking where meanwhile she's not even that hot.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Jesus.... I'd rather eat out one of howie's whores.
I blame Biker.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

kwebber wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:01 am That is one busted fucking mug!!
:lol: My point exactly dawg.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Stapes wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:02 am Jesus.... I'd rather eat out one of howie's whores.
Maybe. :lol: This bitch looks just weird. It amazes me that the richest man in the world is proud about fucking that.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

[media] [/media]
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Smok44 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:45 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:04 am
Stapes wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:02 am Jesus.... I'd rather eat out one of howie's whores.
Maybe. :lol: This bitch looks just weird. It amazes me that the richest man in the world is proud about fucking that.
This statement coming from you doesn't mean much. Look at that rabid junk yard dawg you're proud of. :extinguishflame:

That's a pretty good middle school shot of Dentes de Mierda (FSF's wife), but I found a more up-to-date one from her SugarDaddy.com profile:
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:41 pm
Nah, I prefer that my tongue is herpes free. But then again, I'm a small minded bigot
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
kwebber

Post by kwebber »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:03 am
For the record, any gold digging bitch that looked like that had better have a rocking body, be a 3 hole girl, swallow, and toss salads.
Currently AFK.
s.murph
Some Old Dead Fuck

Post by s.murph »

IDK...as liberal women go, she's probly hot.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

s.murph wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:38 am IDK...as liberal women go, she's probly hot.
Better looking than Rachel Maddow, at least.
JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by JCW »

kwebber wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:03 am
For the record, any gold digging bitch that looked like that had better have a rocking body, be a 3 hole girl, swallow, and toss salads.
Damn is that all it takes for us uglies to get laid?
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
kwebber

Post by kwebber »

JCW wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:07 am
Damn is that all it takes for us uglies to get laid?

Oh hell no!! I wasn't trying to disrespect the regular uglies who want their pipes cleaned. No, most uggos can get laid just by plopping their snizz on the table, and yelling "come and get it!!" But, if you want to be one of the lucky ones to snag a billionaire, then I would suggest all 3 holes would have to be in play.
Currently AFK.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Deathproof wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:00 am
s.murph wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:38 am IDK...as liberal women go, she's probly hot.
Rachel Maddow doesn't take the cack.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

Deathproof wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:00 am
Rachel Maddow wasn’t bad looking in college. Then she decided she wanted to be a dude.
0FB3762D-9488-4CF7-A417-B3A24EE62B6B.jpeg
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."