OK Here's a good one

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Re: OK Here's a good one

Post by beagleboy »

Sounds like Vince's wife has been stepping out with a 13 year old.
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Biker wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:13 pm
VinceBordenIII wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:03 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:33 pm
VinceBordenIII wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:52 am
BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:15 am I would kick her husbands ass and then call the cops.
Why kick his ass? He’s innocent in this, presumably.
If he took care of her properly she wouldn't be going after 13 year olds.
Yeah, and now he's been cucked before the entire world. By a BOY. A boy to whom his wife wrote letters about how big his willy was compared to her husband's.
WTF?

Is this based on an actual news story?
I’m combining stories.
JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by JCW »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:52 pm I’m combining stories.
With your real life events?
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

JCW wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:21 pm
VinceBordenIII wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:52 pm I’m combining stories.
With your real life events?
Canada isn't that far, love.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Biker wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:15 pm
JCW wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:05 pm As a single horny woman in her 30s, I often wonder what's wrong mentally with these women that 13 is attractive. They dont even have body hair yet. Even 18, 19yos that approach me on Tinder it's like NOPE, that's a fucking kid still, I want a man. Theres plenty of 20something virgins out there if the innocence is part of the appeal. Ugh.
And as someone who is late 40s with kids in their 20s, I dont find women under 30 to be sexually appealing.
As a guy in his early 30s with no kids that I know of, I don't find women over 30 attractive. I mean, I'll still put my dick in them, but I'm not picky.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
JCW

Post by JCW »

Deathproof wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:52 pm
JCW wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:05 pm As a single horny woman in her 30s, I often wonder what's wrong mentally with these women that 13 is attractive. They dont even have body hair yet. Even 18, 19yos that approach me on Tinder it's like NOPE, that's a fucking kid still, I want a man. Theres plenty of 20something virgins out there if the innocence is part of the appeal. Ugh.
And as someone who is late 40s with kids in their 20s, I dont find women under 30 to be sexually appealing.
As a guy in his early 30s with no kids that I know of, I don't find women over 30 attractive. I mean, I'll still put my dick in them, but I'm not picky.
Did you ever have a MILF phase? I gotta say, the thirst is REAL when it comes to young men and older women.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

JCW wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:04 pm
Did you ever have a MILF phase? I gotta say, the thirst is REAL when it comes to young men and older women.
I'm on record for having one in my early 20's with my then GF's alkie mother. Couple glasses of red wine and her panties dropped to her ankles. She taught me practically everything I know about oral sex, giving and getting. It was absolutely mind-blowing sex!
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
JCW

Post by JCW »

^^ see? Fine for a young adult. Not ok for a 13yo child.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

JCW wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:26 am ^^ see? Fine for a young adult. Not ok for a 13yo child.
I think I would have been fine with it at 13 if it was me, but all of my teachers could kill even the raging hormone feuled boners of my teenage years.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

JCW wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:04 pm
I think I probably did, when I was a teenager, but not to the point where I wouldn't have preferred a slutty 18-year-old. Mostly, I've just had a driving need to fuck any woman who would spread for me. Age (within legal limits), race, looks, weight, all irrelevant.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden