Car shopping

The forum for all things New Jersey! Maybe for those in Iraan TX. And boobs.
User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5716
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Car shopping

#76

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:57 pm

I can only imagine Quint on the prowl. He goes to 4 chan and the dark web looking for the most perverted sick ass pictures he can find so he can jerk off while his cat licks his balls. Damn dude, I know I don't want to see shit like this, does anyone else here want to? I guess there's a few but I hope not the majority. You are one sick fuck to get off on this shit dude. I'm sure your mother is ashamed of you.

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5716
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Car shopping

#77

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:59 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:55 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:55 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:53 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:49 pm
Image
:lol:
Dude, why are you posting this sick shit? It's disgusting, and if anything shows what you're into you sick fuck. No thanks.
You always get upset when I post pics of your wife
Than why fucking post bullshit like this you ignorant fuck? It has nothing to do with my wife but your weird fetish is disgusting you fucking loser. I for one don't want to see it, who else here has the balls to tell Quint to shut the fuck up with his disgusting perverted fetish and leave it out of here? :roll:

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 5128
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Car shopping

#78

Post by Reservoir Dog » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:59 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:57 pm
I can only imagine Quint on the prowl. He goes to 4 chan and the dark web looking for the most perverted sick ass pictures he can find so he can jerk off while his cat licks his balls. Damn dude, I know I don't want to see shit like this, does anyone else here want to? I guess there's a few but I hope not the majority. You are one sick fuck to get off on this shit dude. I'm sure your mother is ashamed of you.
You have serious mental issues. Seek help.

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5716
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Car shopping

#79

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:00 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:33 pm
Heat wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:58 am
Just bought a Tesla M3P. Pretty badass car. Schedule a test drive, car is a game changer.
Nice! Are going to hook up a recharge station in your garage? I have one from when I drove an EV. That's a really nice looking car though.
Image
OK. Let's leave Quints ignorant trolling out this thread. This is definitely a nice car. Quint is just jealous because he can't afford it and resorts to buying used corvettes with engine trouble or they were in a flood. :lol:

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5716
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Car shopping

#80

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:01 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:59 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:57 pm
I can only imagine Quint on the prowl. He goes to 4 chan and the dark web looking for the most perverted sick ass pictures he can find so he can jerk off while his cat licks his balls. Damn dude, I know I don't want to see shit like this, does anyone else here want to? I guess there's a few but I hope not the majority. You are one sick fuck to get off on this shit dude. I'm sure your mother is ashamed of you.
You have serious mental issues. Seek help.
Dude, I'm not the one that is a fucking idiot like you or posting digusting pictures of shit just to be an asshole. You seek help.

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 5128
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Car shopping

#81

Post by Reservoir Dog » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:03 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:00 pm
OK. Let's leave Quints ignorant trolling out this thread.
You posted a picture of a woman eating shit !!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5716
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Car shopping

#82

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:07 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:03 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:00 pm
OK. Let's leave Quints ignorant trolling out this thread.
You posted a picture of a woman eating shit !!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
That's a complete lie, I never did that. & meanwhile Quint and your other asshole buddies post these pictures constantly. Look asshole, I don't give that much of a fuck because I'm a man and totally desensitized to assholes like you but just remember why there are next to no females that post on this board any longer. People don't want to see that disgusting bullshit. Admit it, cunt. Once again I'm in the right but since a pussy like you doesn't like me you can't admit it. Fuck man, you really suck.

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 5128
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Car shopping

#83

Post by Reservoir Dog » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:20 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:07 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:03 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:00 pm
OK. Let's leave Quints ignorant trolling out this thread.
You posted a picture of a woman eating shit !!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
That's a complete lie, I never did that. & meanwhile Quint and your other asshole buddies post these pictures constantly. Look asshole, I don't give that much of a fuck because I'm a man and totally desensitized to assholes like you but just remember why there are next to no females that post on this board any longer. People don't want to see that disgusting bullshit. Admit it, cunt. Once again I'm in the right but since a pussy like you doesn't like me you can't admit it. Fuck man, you really suck.
You seem pretty triggered for a guy who is "totally desensitized". :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5716
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Car shopping

#84

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:23 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:20 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:07 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:03 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:00 pm
OK. Let's leave Quints ignorant trolling out this thread.
You posted a picture of a woman eating shit !!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
That's a complete lie, I never did that. & meanwhile Quint and your other asshole buddies post these pictures constantly. Look asshole, I don't give that much of a fuck because I'm a man and totally desensitized to assholes like you but just remember why there are next to no females that post on this board any longer. People don't want to see that disgusting bullshit. Admit it, cunt. Once again I'm in the right but since a pussy like you doesn't like me you can't admit it. Fuck man, you really suck.
You seem pretty triggered for a guy who is "totally desensitized". :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm feisty and combative because I'm a man dawg. I only speak truth. Srsly, stop fucking up the board with all of these shit pictures. I honestly think that you guys have a fetish with shit. Otherwise you wouldn't post so many pictures of it and talk about it so much. OK, that's your thing but that's not what the majority of people here want to see & talk about, especially the woman, who are all but gone now.

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 5128
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Car shopping

#85

Post by Reservoir Dog » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:26 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:23 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:20 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:07 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:03 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:00 pm
OK. Let's leave Quints ignorant trolling out this thread.
You posted a picture of a woman eating shit !!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
That's a complete lie, I never did that. & meanwhile Quint and your other asshole buddies post these pictures constantly. Look asshole, I don't give that much of a fuck because I'm a man and totally desensitized to assholes like you but just remember why there are next to no females that post on this board any longer. People don't want to see that disgusting bullshit. Admit it, cunt. Once again I'm in the right but since a pussy like you doesn't like me you can't admit it. Fuck man, you really suck.
You seem pretty triggered for a guy who is "totally desensitized". :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm feisty and combative because I'm a man dawg. I only speak truth. Srsly, stop fucking up the board with all of these shit pictures. I honestly think that you guys have a fetish with shit. Otherwise you wouldn't post so many pictures of it and talk about it so much. OK, that's your thing but that's not what the majority of people here want to see & talk about, especially the woman, who are all but gone now.
Image

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 17858
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Car shopping

#86

Post by CaptQuint » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:26 pm

:D FSF is a little boy with downs syndrome who just made dookie in his pants and now he sad
““You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed” “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu"." President Donald John Trump 3/19/2020

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5716
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Car shopping

#87

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:52 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:26 pm
:D FSF is a little boy with downs syndrome who just made dookie in his pants and now he sad
All lies, that only an idiot like you would come up with. When Trump wins the next election and fucks up your fucked up democratic candidate I'm gonna LMFAO. :lol: Meanwhile, 2 mill plus. God bless Trump and the stock market. Keep crying baby boy.

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5716
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Car shopping

#88

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:55 pm

I'm sorry Quint that I'm a man and far more successful than a racist douche like you is. :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 17858
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Car shopping

#89

Post by CaptQuint » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:55 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:52 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:26 pm
:D FSF is a little boy with downs syndrome who just made dookie in his pants and now he sad
All lies, that only an idiot like you would come up with. When Trump wins the next election and fucks up your fucked up democratic candidate I'm gonna LMFAO. :lol: Meanwhile, 2 mill plus. God bless Trump and the stock market. Keep crying baby boy.
Retard loves Trump, then he hates him, then he loves him again. Trump would spit on your wife and pay her in shit to scrub the floor of his golf club.
““You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed” “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu"." President Donald John Trump 3/19/2020

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5716
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Car shopping

#90

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:15 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:55 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:52 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:26 pm
:D FSF is a little boy with downs syndrome who just made dookie in his pants and now he sad
All lies, that only an idiot like you would come up with. When Trump wins the next election and fucks up your fucked up democratic candidate I'm gonna LMFAO. :lol: Meanwhile, 2 mill plus. God bless Trump and the stock market. Keep crying baby boy.
Retard loves Trump, then he hates him, then he loves him again. Trump would spit on your wife and pay her in shit to scrub the floor of his golf club.
CaptQuint wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:55 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:52 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:26 pm
:D FSF is a little boy with downs syndrome who just made dookie in his pants and now he sad
All lies, that only an idiot like you would come up with. When Trump wins the next election and fucks up your fucked up democratic candidate I'm gonna LMFAO. :lol: Meanwhile, 2 mill plus. God bless Trump and the stock market. Keep crying baby boy.
Retard loves Trump, then he hates him, then he loves him again. Trump would spit on your wife and pay her in shit to scrub the floor of his golf club.
Idiot, my wife is an executive and highly intelligent. You were the one that got all racist about the fact that she's from El Cucaracha cunt & went as far posting racist disparaging photoshopped pictures of her. Trump did nothing like that. Look in the mirror little boy. It just goes to show how ignorant you are.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 17858
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Car shopping

#91

Post by CaptQuint » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:28 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:15 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:55 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:52 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:26 pm
:D FSF is a little boy with downs syndrome who just made dookie in his pants and now he sad
All lies, that only an idiot like you would come up with. When Trump wins the next election and fucks up your fucked up democratic candidate I'm gonna LMFAO. :lol: Meanwhile, 2 mill plus. God bless Trump and the stock market. Keep crying baby boy.
Retard loves Trump, then he hates him, then he loves him again. Trump would spit on your wife and pay her in shit to scrub the floor of his golf club.
CaptQuint wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:55 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:52 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:26 pm
:D FSF is a little boy with downs syndrome who just made dookie in his pants and now he sad
All lies, that only an idiot like you would come up with. When Trump wins the next election and fucks up your fucked up democratic candidate I'm gonna LMFAO. :lol: Meanwhile, 2 mill plus. God bless Trump and the stock market. Keep crying baby boy.
Retard loves Trump, then he hates him, then he loves him again. Trump would spit on your wife and pay her in shit to scrub the floor of his golf club.
Idiot, my wife is an executive and highly intelligent. You were the one that got all racist about the fact that she's from El Cucaracha cunt & went as far posting racist disparaging photoshopped pictures of her. Trump did nothing like that. Look in the mirror little boy. It just goes to show how ignorant you are.
Yeah, but she doesn't make 175k a year so she still has to pick grains out of her shit and eat them
““You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed” “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu"." President Donald John Trump 3/19/2020

User avatar
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen
Posts: 4270
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 pm
Location: On a rock

Re: Car shopping

#92

Post by Wut » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:00 am

When are we going to see her tits?
wut?

User avatar
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Posts: 1900
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:45 pm
Location: SE Cheeseheadistan

Re: Car shopping

#93

Post by Blast » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:01 am

Can we get a mid to clean that shit up? I am fucking tired of it. Can't have a single fucking thread without idiots wrecking it.
King Shit of Turd Hill

User avatar
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen
Posts: 4270
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 pm
Location: On a rock

Re: Car shopping

#94

Post by Wut » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:12 am

Blast wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:01 am
Can we get a mid to clean that shit up? I am fucking tired of it. Can't have a single fucking thread without idiots wrecking it.
No we can't. I'm tired of it and I'm growing less interested in UJ because you can't ignore it, I try to ignore it but the bickering is in every thread.

I took a little break from here last week and maybe it's getting about time to just surf reddit.
wut?

User avatar
Heat
Forum Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:54 am

Re: Car shopping

#95

Post by Heat » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:18 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:33 pm
Heat wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:58 am
Just bought a Tesla M3P. Pretty badass car. Schedule a test drive, car is a game changer.
Nice! Are going to hook up a recharge station in your garage? I have one from when I drove an EV. That's a really nice looking car though.
Image
Yeah, put a charger in my garage. They are pretty sweet for what your paying for. Not a buying it for environmental purposes, just performance and technology. Went with the black performance.

Image

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5716
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Car shopping

#96

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:21 pm

Heat wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:18 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:33 pm
Heat wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:58 am
Just bought a Tesla M3P. Pretty badass car. Schedule a test drive, car is a game changer.
Nice! Are going to hook up a recharge station in your garage? I have one from when I drove an EV. That's a really nice looking car though.
Image
Yeah, put a charger in my garage. They are pretty sweet for what your paying for. Not a buying it for environmental purposes, just performance and technology. Went with the black performance.

Image
WoW! Take good care of it sir. Do you still live in Maryland? I'm just wondering where you're keeping that beast.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 17858
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Car shopping

#97

Post by CaptQuint » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:41 pm

Image
““You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed” “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu"." President Donald John Trump 3/19/2020

User avatar
Heat
Forum Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:54 am

Re: Car shopping

#98

Post by Heat » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:31 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:21 pm
Heat wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:18 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:33 pm
Heat wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:58 am
Just bought a Tesla M3P. Pretty badass car. Schedule a test drive, car is a game changer.
Nice! Are going to hook up a recharge station in your garage? I have one from when I drove an EV. That's a really nice looking car though.
Image
Yeah, put a charger in my garage. They are pretty sweet for what your paying for. Not a buying it for environmental purposes, just performance and technology. Went with the black performance.

Image
WoW! Take good care of it sir. Do you still live in Maryland? I'm just wondering where you're keeping that beast.
Massachusetts. I'm hearing they lose some range in cold. The purchase is a bit of an experiment, we will see how it works out.

User avatar
Heat
Forum Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:54 am

Re: Car shopping

#99

Post by Heat » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:31 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:41 pm
Image
Haha!!

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 17858
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Car shopping

#100

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:13 am

Image
““You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed” “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu"." President Donald John Trump 3/19/2020

Post Reply