Watching the repair shop on netflix

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Watching the repair shop on netflix

Post by necronomous »

Show about repairs on antiques. If you're interested in that sort of thing, they do quite brilliant work. Downside, they don't get into the how to as much as you may like. Two seasons so far, so may get cancelled soon since it's Netflix.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Re: Watching the repair shop on netflix

Post by HighNDry »

necronomous wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:23 pm Show about repairs on antiques. If you're interested in that sort of thing, they do quite brilliant work. Downside, they don't get into the how to as much as you may like. Two seasons so far, so may get cancelled soon since it's Netflix.
Unrelated, watched the LEGO Masters Show last night. Was pretty cool.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by JCW »

necronomous wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:23 pm Downside, they don't get into the how to as much as you may like.
That's where YouTube comes in. Theres a tutorial for almost everything.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

JCW wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:21 pm
necronomous wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:23 pm Downside, they don't get into the how to as much as you may like.
Old painting restoration vids are quite satisfying.
JCW

Post by JCW »

Geist wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:23 pm Old painting restoration vids are quite satisfying.
Those fuckers have some serious confidence in their skills, I give them that. It's pretty amazing what new details pop out in paintings when they are cleaned up.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

That site was so awesome with billions of videos to watch. That is until Google bought it. Now you can't watch something as simple as how to wire in your newly installed oven without having to watch a couple of 15 second ads. (And no I'm paying Google one cent to make them go away).
JCW

Post by JCW »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:18 pm
That site was so awesome with billions of videos to watch. That is until Google bought it. Now you can't watch something as simple as how to wire in your newly installed oven without having to watch a couple of 15 second ads. (And no I'm paying Google one cent to make them go away).
You cant even operate a goddamn barbeque, no one believes you are installing ovens.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

JCW wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:01 am
You cant even operate a goddamn barbeque, no one believes you are installing ovens.
:o
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

:lol: :lol: Don't get sassy with me young lady
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:26 am
:lol: :lol: Don't get sassy with me young lady
I hear you should turn on the gas and stick your head in the oven to make sure it's flowing freely.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk