Margot Robbie's

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Margot Robbie's

Post by QillerDaemon »

Pussy mound: I would eat the fuck out of it. Up and down, all around, front and back. TIA.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: Margot Robbie's

Post by Stapes »

She's purty, however I went to the movie matinee yesterday and saw Birds of Prey. Just a horrible movie..... And I'm really not that hard to please when you got chicks and violence but they couldn't even get that right.
I blame Biker.
BigChiefin
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by BigChiefin »

QillerDaemon wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:11 pm Pussy mound: I would eat the fuck out of it. Up and down, all around, front and back. TIA.
Nom, nom, nom!
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

There are things I would like to do to her that are probably illegal in Alabama.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:36 pm There are things I would like to do to her that are probably illegal in Alabama.
Unless you're related to her. Then you're good.
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

Speaking of Alabama. That lady with the party line had her daughter and grandson move here from Alabama when she got a divorce. They were talking about the ex husbands new girlfriend that moved in with him and the daughter said "Christ,the girl is only about 13 years old". My friend and the grandson went down there for a week one summer to see the guy and when they came back my friend was all excited and he said "she let me play with her tits everyday!" The other son came up one time and he kept talking about black beauties. I was only about 12 or so and I didn't know about drugs. But he would say "when you take a black beauty you can stay up all night". I finally asked him what they were,so he takes me to his car and opens the trunk and it was full of large bottles of black beauties. I mean thousands of pills. Looking back on it I guess he was buying them in Alabama and bringing them up here to sell,because he made quite a few trips back and forth one summer.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

:lol: :lol: I'm liking this jsdspif guy
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

I'm from the old site. I sure wish someone would locate butt unit and bring her back. Remember when she started playing the flute and she said when you practice the scales it's called fingerings? Or something like that. I thought she was pretty cute.Although I still can't figure out how one time she said she went to Canada for some painting party,I guess where she went and painted a picture,but she lived in Chicago? What do you do,fly to Canada,paint the picture and fly back? People actually do something like that?
Homebrew
Actually drinks Natty Lite.

Post by Homebrew »

QillerDaemon wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:11 pm Pussy mound: I would eat the fuck out of it. Up and down, all around, front and back. TIA.
Sam Kinison wrote:Lick the alphabet. It makes you appear creative, it's an easy diagram to remember, it's like "aaaaa.... beeeee.... ceeee." She's thinking you're from fuckin' Europe or something: "Oh God, where'd you learn that, oh," and you're going "A, B, C, D, E, F, G".
#Protip
What if it was one guy with six guns?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

jsdspif wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:29 pm I'm from the old site. I sure wish someone would locate butt unit and bring her back. Remember when she started playing the flute and she said when you practice the scales it's called fingerings? Or something like that. I thought she was pretty cute.Although I still can't figure out how one time she said she went to Canada for some painting party,I guess where she went and painted a picture,but she lived in Chicago? What do you do,fly to Canada,paint the picture and fly back? People actually do something like that?
Well, Welcome or welcome back. In one month and 30 posts, you just produced 5 X more interesting quality content than RD and Smoke over the last 3 years combined.
nerd_alert
Knows the name of every naked chick

Post by nerd_alert »

She really suffers here. :-) Just came out this past Thu.

B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

nerd_alert wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:57 pm
She really suffers here. :-) Just came out this past Thu.

Check the youtube thread friend.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

She does seem really g-damn nice.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

jsdspif wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:29 pm I'm from the old site. I sure wish someone would locate butt unit and bring her back. Remember when she started playing the flute and she said when you practice the scales it's called fingerings? Or something like that. I thought she was pretty cute.Although I still can't figure out how one time she said she went to Canada for some painting party,I guess where she went and painted a picture,but she lived in Chicago? What do you do,fly to Canada,paint the picture and fly back? People actually do something like that?
Most of what she said was bullshit. She is using the initials AOC now.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Whackov wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:40 am Image
Good lord
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

this thread title reminds me of my Mons Pubis thread. Was that at UJ?
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Does she have like a flesh Merkin over her vagina to hide her gash or flaps? It looks really smooth
Last edited by necronomous on Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DiverTexas
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by DiverTexas »

Flumper wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:39 pm this thread title reminds me of my Mons Pubis thread. Was that at UJ?
Yep, and it was a winner.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

necronomous wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:07 pm
Does she have like a flesh Merkin over her vagina to hide her gash or flaps? It looks really smooth
I would gladly go down there and report back to you.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Shes like Charlize Theron: she basically looks hot no matter what.
100% chance of ass eating.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

peeps and pepsi boys
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:53 am Shes like Charlize Theron: she basically looks hot no matter what.
Margot Robbie would still look hot if she was drowning in a pool of baked beans while wearing an Eskimo parka.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:29 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:53 am Shes like Charlize Theron: she basically looks hot no matter what.
Margot Robbie would still look hot if she was drowning in a pool of baked beans while wearing an Eskimo parka.
You get your freak on, you crazy Canuck!