Jussie Smollett just indicted in Chicago on SIX counts 'for lying to police about a racist homophobic attack'

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Jussie Smollett just indicted in Chicago on SIX counts 'for lying to police about a racist homophobic attack'

Post by Animal »

some plans sound better in your head.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: Jussie Smollett just indicted in Chicago on SIX counts 'for lying to police about a racist homophobic attack'

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Flumper wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:08 pm some plans sound better in your head.
I thought this lying fool was going to get away with it. I'm glad they brought back the charges. I wonder if he's going to continue to say he's innocent despite monumental evidence pointing against that.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:27 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:06 pm Image
Would this be 2 guys at the gym that impale your foreign born chicklet everyday?
You think about them banging your loose ass hard, don't you fuck face? Don't worry, after they're done banging you hard they'll blow their loads down your throat, while you gag. :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:43 pm Image
Yeah, I get it, the little girl is poor. She prolly works harder in 1 day than you do in a week loser. :lol: