ENOUGH OF THE SHIT

User avatar
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Posts: 1313
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:45 pm
Location: SE Cheeseheadistan

ENOUGH OF THE SHIT

#1

Post by Blast » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:05 am

I am sick of every good damn thread getting jacked, let alone with the shit pics that certain members are tossing out. You want rub one it while poking at FSF, his wife, and looking at stills from 2 girls and one cup, start your own thread for it.
In the mean time can a mod clean the shit eating pics out of the car shopping thread?
Oh shut up, you fucktarded shitberry.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 11369
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: ENOUGH OF THE SHIT

#2

Post by CaptQuint » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:12 am

I deleted the photo. The only reason it's still visible because the moron quoted it
Please like me, I'm very concerned about my UJR popularity :D :D :D :D :D

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
Weapons Grade Dumbfuckery
Posts: 4197
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: ENOUGH OF THE SHIT

#3

Post by WestTexasCrude » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:15 am

Blast wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:05 am
I am sick of every good damn thread getting jacked, let alone with the shit pics that certain members are tossing out. You want rub one it while poking at FSF, his wife, and looking at stills from 2 girls and one cup, start your own thread for it.
In the mean time can a mod clean the shit eating pics out of the car shopping thread?
Sorry to hear the car shopping isn't going well.May want to check with a dealer.
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Posts: 1313
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:45 pm
Location: SE Cheeseheadistan

Re: ENOUGH OF THE SHIT

#4

Post by Blast » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:20 am

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:15 am
Blast wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:05 am
I am sick of every good damn thread getting jacked, let alone with the shit pics that certain members are tossing out. You want rub one it while poking at FSF, his wife, and looking at stills from 2 girls and one cup, start your own thread for it.
In the mean time can a mod clean the shit eating pics out of the car shopping thread?
Sorry to hear the car shopping isn't going well.May want to check with a dealer.
I bought a car. That's fine. I'm tired of the shit.
Oh shut up, you fucktarded shitberry.

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
Weapons Grade Dumbfuckery
Posts: 4197
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: ENOUGH OF THE SHIT

#5

Post by WestTexasCrude » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:23 am

Blast wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:20 am
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:15 am
Blast wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:05 am
I am sick of every good damn thread getting jacked, let alone with the shit pics that certain members are tossing out. You want rub one it while poking at FSF, his wife, and looking at stills from 2 girls and one cup, start your own thread for it.
In the mean time can a mod clean the shit eating pics out of the car shopping thread?
Sorry to hear the car shopping isn't going well.May want to check with a dealer.
I bought a car. That's fine. I'm tired of the shit.
I've been gone for a few days. I don't know what the problem is.
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Posts: 1313
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:45 pm
Location: SE Cheeseheadistan

Re: ENOUGH OF THE SHIT

#6

Post by Blast » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:25 am

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:23 am
Blast wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:20 am
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:15 am
Blast wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:05 am
I am sick of every good damn thread getting jacked, let alone with the shit pics that certain members are tossing out. You want rub one it while poking at FSF, his wife, and looking at stills from 2 girls and one cup, start your own thread for it.
In the mean time can a mod clean the shit eating pics out of the car shopping thread?
Sorry to hear the car shopping isn't going well.May want to check with a dealer.
I bought a car. That's fine. I'm tired of the shit.
I've been gone for a few days. I don't know what the problem is.
Needed a car, started thread, several pages later the thread goes retarded. Usual.
Oh shut up, you fucktarded shitberry.

User avatar
peterosehaircut
Forum God
Posts: 325
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:30 pm

Re: ENOUGH OF THE SHIT

#7

Post by peterosehaircut » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:26 am

I pretty much just scroll past replies from the usual suspects in threads where the shit slinging gets too heavy.

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 2230
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am
Location: Almost as Nice as Bermuda

Re: ENOUGH OF THE SHIT

#8

Post by Charliesheen » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:32 am

Yep. Same dopey fisherman. Same dopey fish. Wish you guys'd find another pond.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 11369
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: ENOUGH OF THE SHIT

#9

Post by CaptQuint » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:33 am

Charliesheen wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:32 am
Yep. Same dopey fisherman. Same dopey fish. Wish you guys'd find another pond.
You got an anchor tied to your leg sailor?
Please like me, I'm very concerned about my UJR popularity :D :D :D :D :D

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
Weapons Grade Dumbfuckery
Posts: 4197
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: ENOUGH OF THE SHIT

#10

Post by WestTexasCrude » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:36 am

Blast wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:25 am
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:23 am
Blast wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:20 am
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:15 am
Blast wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:05 am
I am sick of every good damn thread getting jacked, let alone with the shit pics that certain members are tossing out. You want rub one it while poking at FSF, his wife, and looking at stills from 2 girls and one cup, start your own thread for it.
In the mean time can a mod clean the shit eating pics out of the car shopping thread?
Sorry to hear the car shopping isn't going well.May want to check with a dealer.
I bought a car. That's fine. I'm tired of the shit.
I've been gone for a few days. I don't know what the problem is.
Needed a car, started thread, several pages later the thread goes retarded. Usual.
Retarded how?. Sorry, I was gone for a few days. Explain.
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 884
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: ENOUGH OF THE SHIT

#11

Post by Smok44 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:43 am

:lol: :lol:

nice melt

Image
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:39 am
And there it is BRR. Exactly like I predicted. Time to take back your site. Do it now. All 4.Totally your call. If you don't I'll cry more

User avatar
Stapes
Retired And Decomposing
Posts: 3052
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie

Re: ENOUGH OF THE SHIT

#12

Post by Stapes » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:45 am

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:36 am
Blast wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:25 am
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:23 am
Blast wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:20 am
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:15 am
Blast wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:05 am
I am sick of every good damn thread getting jacked, let alone with the shit pics that certain members are tossing out. You want rub one it while poking at FSF, his wife, and looking at stills from 2 girls and one cup, start your own thread for it.
In the mean time can a mod clean the shit eating pics out of the car shopping thread?
Sorry to hear the car shopping isn't going well.May want to check with a dealer.
I bought a car. That's fine. I'm tired of the shit.
I've been gone for a few days. I don't know what the problem is.
Needed a car, started thread, several pages later the thread goes retarded. Usual.
Retarded how?. Sorry, I was gone for a few days. Explain.


You posted yesterday for god sakes....lol
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 11369
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: ENOUGH OF THE SHIT

#13

Post by CaptQuint » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:47 am

Stapes wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:45 am
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:36 am
Blast wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:25 am
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:23 am
Blast wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:20 am
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:15 am


Sorry to hear the car shopping isn't going well.May want to check with a dealer.
I bought a car. That's fine. I'm tired of the shit.
I've been gone for a few days. I don't know what the problem is.
Needed a car, started thread, several pages later the thread goes retarded. Usual.
Retarded how?. Sorry, I was gone for a few days. Explain.


You posted yesterday for god sakes....lol
Sometimes his sister uses his account, it's only fair since she pays for the internet (she's retarded too)
Please like me, I'm very concerned about my UJR popularity :D :D :D :D :D

User avatar
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Posts: 1313
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:45 pm
Location: SE Cheeseheadistan

Re: ENOUGH OF THE SHIT

#14

Post by Blast » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:27 am

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:36 am
Blast wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:25 am
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:23 am
Blast wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:20 am
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:15 am
Blast wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:05 am
I am sick of every good damn thread getting jacked, let alone with the shit pics that certain members are tossing out. You want rub one it while poking at FSF, his wife, and looking at stills from 2 girls and one cup, start your own thread for it.
In the mean time can a mod clean the shit eating pics out of the car shopping thread?
Sorry to hear the car shopping isn't going well.May want to check with a dealer.
I bought a car. That's fine. I'm tired of the shit.
I've been gone for a few days. I don't know what the problem is.
Needed a car, started thread, several pages later the thread goes retarded. Usual.
Retarded how?. Sorry, I was gone for a few days. Explain.
You're not helping yourself here.
Oh shut up, you fucktarded shitberry.

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 5721
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: ENOUGH OF THE SHIT

#15

Post by Biker » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:51 am

Blast is right. It’s one thing to not read a text post and just scroll by but it’s another thing to see fecal matter in threads for the sake of shitting in the thread

I’ll delete those shit pics that have no place in these threads. Keep going and see what happens. This crap is making the board unreadable. Use your words you stupid fucks

User avatar
Who
Not Dead Yet
Posts: 1727
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room
Contact:

Re: ENOUGH OF THE SHIT

#16

Post by Who » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:57 am

Biker wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:51 am
Blast is right. It’s one thing to not read a text post and just scroll by but it’s another thing to see fecal matter in threads for the sake of shitting in the thread

I’ll delete those shit pics that have no place in these threads. Keep going and see what happens. This crap is making the board unreadable. Use your words you stupid fucks
I agree with the Asshole
A Legend In His Own Mind

User avatar
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks
Posts: 728
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:10 am

Re: ENOUGH OF THE SHIT

#17

Post by Geist » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:06 am

Biker wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:51 am
Blast is right. It’s one thing to not read a text post and just scroll by but it’s another thing to see fecal matter in threads for the sake of shitting in the thread

I’ll delete those shit pics that have no place in these threads. Keep going and see what happens. This crap is making the board unreadable. Use your words you stupid fucks
Outing the Smoke troll would be a good start.

User avatar
DiverTexas
Forum Irregular
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:56 pm

Re: ENOUGH OF THE SHIT

#18

Post by DiverTexas » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:09 am

Charliesheen wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:32 am
Yep. Same dopey fisherman. Same dopey fish. Wish you guys'd find another pond.
Yep, same few dumbfucks ruin every thread.

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 3232
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: ENOUGH OF THE SHIT

#19

Post by CHEEZY17 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:18 am

I am in aggreance with our resident hefty metallurgist and explosives expert. Its really a situation where one of the big boys (BRR or QD) need to step in and let the most consistent offenders know that enough is enough. With punishment if need be. It really is tiring and hurts the board.

Image
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

User avatar
HowieTheHat
Why Is My Tongue Burning?
Posts: 233
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:56 pm

Re: ENOUGH OF THE SHIT

#20

Post by HowieTheHat » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:48 am

I have to agree with the OP also. I really loved the old UJ.....truly did. Yeah, I knew it had problems, all good things come to an end. I was thrilled to death to find UJRefugees...figuring it would somewhat resemble the old UJ. But honestly, like has been stated, a certain few have to duck up threads and things quickly become boring as all hell. I still come in very often, but it don't bother me if I am not here for a day or so. Listen, I am busy morning to night between everything I enjoy in my retirement, and UJ used to be my comedic escape daily....not anywhere as much anymore, makes me sad.
Resident Woodworking ace.....Yup, I am that good!

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 2230
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am
Location: Almost as Nice as Bermuda

Re: ENOUGH OF THE SHIT

#21

Post by Charliesheen » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:18 am

It's quite the state of affairs when there's clearly a quorum of members who are sick of this shit. And the guy with 2X everybody else's posts responds by telling you to leave if you don't like it.

User avatar
nerd_alert
Forum Irregular
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:04 pm

Re: ENOUGH OF THE SHIT

#22

Post by nerd_alert » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:37 am

Blast wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:05 am
I am sick of every good damn thread getting jacked, let alone with the shit pics that certain members are tossing out. You want rub one it while poking at FSF, his wife, and looking at stills from 2 girls and one cup, start your own thread for it.
In the mean time can a mod clean the shit eating pics out of the car shopping thread?
i have to agree. At some point, I just abandon threads because the idiocy just takes over. Come on guys... try to act like adults.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 11369
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: ENOUGH OF THE SHIT

#23

Post by CaptQuint » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:23 am

Charliesheen wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:18 am
It's quite the state of affairs when there's clearly a quorum of members who are sick of this shit. And the guy with 2X everybody else's posts responds by telling you to leave if you don't like it.
Feelings have been hurt
Please like me, I'm very concerned about my UJR popularity :D :D :D :D :D

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 2230
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am
Location: Almost as Nice as Bermuda

Re: ENOUGH OF THE SHIT

#24

Post by Charliesheen » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:33 am

CaptQuint wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:23 am
Charliesheen wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:18 am
It's quite the state of affairs when there's clearly a quorum of members who are sick of this shit. And the guy with 2X everybody else's posts responds by telling you to leave if you don't like it.
Feelings have been hurt
Negative. Unless they are yours.

I was inferring that a solution to the issue is out of reach, given that the board's most frequent poster thinks the answer is for the grownups to abandon every thread he soils.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 11369
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: ENOUGH OF THE SHIT

#25

Post by CaptQuint » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:48 am

Charliesheen wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:33 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:23 am
Charliesheen wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:18 am
It's quite the state of affairs when there's clearly a quorum of members who are sick of this shit. And the guy with 2X everybody else's posts responds by telling you to leave if you don't like it.
Feelings have been hurt
Negative. Unless they are yours.

I was inferring that a solution to the issue is out of reach, given that the board's most frequent poster thinks the answer is for the grownups to abandon every thread he soils.
You have an option at your fingertips, you just refuse to exercise it
Please like me, I'm very concerned about my UJR popularity :D :D :D :D :D

Post Reply