Dentists, Barbers, Lawyers and sales people

The most generally useful forum here. No flaming allowed.
Post Reply
User avatar
Who
Not Dead Yet
Posts: 1749
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room

Dentists, Barbers, Lawyers and sales people

#1

Post by Who » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:48 am

Are 4 of my least favorite to deal with.

Have ya'll seen the implant commercials? Between 50 up to 100K for an upper and lower, highway robbery.

I go in Friday to have two teeth removed, I'll have the rest pulled in June or July, then I can work on a White Mom's Mabley act, my moobs are impressive.
A Legend In His Own Mind

User avatar
fouts
Forum Irregular
Posts: 134
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:39 pm
Location: n.palm fla

Re: Dentists, Barbers, Lawyers and sales people

#2

Post by fouts » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:59 am

my dentist said 'sugar is the worse thing for your teeth but it's sure good for business' add old age to that list.

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 2261
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am
Location: Almost as Nice as Bermuda

Re: Dentists, Barbers, Lawyers and sales people

#3

Post by Charliesheen » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:35 am

Barbers?

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 3280
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Dentists, Barbers, Lawyers and sales people

#4

Post by CHEEZY17 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:26 pm

Unless shes cute, I really dont want to chit-chat with the chick cutting my hair. I dont want to tell you what I'm doing today and I dont care what youre doing today. Just cut my hair.

Carry on...
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 2261
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am
Location: Almost as Nice as Bermuda

Re: Dentists, Barbers, Lawyers and sales people

#5

Post by Charliesheen » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:34 pm

Holy shit. Google " barbershop murder".

She's just trying to make sure you don't kill her.

User avatar
Gérard Duval
Forum Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:18 pm

Re: Dentists, Barbers, Lawyers and sales people

#6

Post by Gérard Duval » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:27 pm

When people say they are getting all their teeth pulled I just assume they have horrific hygiene and have continuously had bad breath the last 40 years and it's probably a major factor in why they are going to die alone.

User avatar
QillerDaemon
Nobody, really.
Posts: 968
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:35 pm
Location: Beautiful downtown OrloVista FL
Interests: Playing Skyrim and picking my nose
Occupation: Router/Switch Jockey.

Re: Dentists, Barbers, Lawyers and sales people

#7

Post by QillerDaemon » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:51 pm

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:26 pm
Unless shes cute, I really dont want to chit-chat with the chick cutting my hair. I dont want to tell you what I'm doing today and I dont care what youre doing today. Just cut my hair.

Carry on...
My biggest issue with barbers/hair stylists is that I can't explain shit well enough to get what I want. Even when I have a picture, it never turns out right. And then they argue with me with what little I know about hair cutting. The best I can do is tell them where I part my hair, and that I want something between a long business cut and a mullet but less party in the back. Then they look at me strange. :roll:
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.

User avatar
HighNDry
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1218
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:25 pm
Location: Definitely NOT in Ev's asshole

Re: Dentists, Barbers, Lawyers and sales people

#8

Post by HighNDry » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:56 pm

Gérard Duval wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:27 pm
When people say they are getting all their teeth pulled I just assume they have horrific hygiene and have continuously had bad breath the last 40 years and it's probably a major factor in why they are going to die alone.
That's definitely a fair assessment.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg

User avatar
allwhitemeat
Forum Irregular
Posts: 151
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:03 pm

Re: Dentists, Barbers, Lawyers and sales people

#9

Post by allwhitemeat » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:20 pm

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:26 pm
Unless shes cute, I really dont want to chit-chat with the chick cutting my hair. I dont want to tell you what I'm doing today and I dont care what youre doing today. Just cut my hair.

Carry on...
x1000

nothing worse than a chick who cant take a hint and just wont shut the fuck up while cutting your hair. Im like "you're white trash. I get it. Can you finish cutting my hair please so I can go home and take a shower before the staph infection from your dirty clippers sets in???? PLEASE?!?!?!?!11"
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes"

User avatar
Stapes
Retired And Decomposing
Posts: 3152
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie

Re: Dentists, Barbers, Lawyers and sales people

#10

Post by Stapes » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:54 pm

allwhitemeat wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:20 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:26 pm
Unless shes cute, I really dont want to chit-chat with the chick cutting my hair. I dont want to tell you what I'm doing today and I dont care what youre doing today. Just cut my hair.

Carry on...
x1000

nothing worse than a chick who cant take a hint and just wont shut the fuck up while cutting your hair. Im like "you're white trash. I get it. Can you finish cutting my hair please so I can go home and take a shower before the staph infection from your dirty clippers sets in???? PLEASE?!?!?!?!11"

maybe you guys should stop going to Supercuts and go to a real Barber..... Men cutting and touching and grooming other men's hair like God intended
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
allwhitemeat
Forum Irregular
Posts: 151
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:03 pm

Re: Dentists, Barbers, Lawyers and sales people

#11

Post by allwhitemeat » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:03 pm

Stapes wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:54 pm
allwhitemeat wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:20 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:26 pm
Unless shes cute, I really dont want to chit-chat with the chick cutting my hair. I dont want to tell you what I'm doing today and I dont care what youre doing today. Just cut my hair.

Carry on...
x1000

nothing worse than a chick who cant take a hint and just wont shut the fuck up while cutting your hair. Im like "you're white trash. I get it. Can you finish cutting my hair please so I can go home and take a shower before the staph infection from your dirty clippers sets in???? PLEASE?!?!?!?!11"

maybe you guys should stop going to Supercuts and go to a real Barber..... Men cutting and touching and grooming other men's hair like God intended
wtf is a supercuts? I use HairCuttery which strictly employs white trash hood rats with a methadone addiction. And they do a terrible job, thank you...


seriously though, I tried a local barber in town, the ONLY local barber in town. I got a Jerry Seinfeld haircut that made me look like I was 10. Pretty sure dude cut off a part of my ear too. Would love a real barber around her, could get a decent beard trim. I have to do it myself, and I do an ok job, but it would be nice to have it shaped up correctly from someone who can actually see it clearly from more than one angle.
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes"

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
No Más
Posts: 2786
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Dentists, Barbers, Lawyers and sales people

#12

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:23 pm

My multi-faceted wife cuts my hair in 10 minutes out on our deck in the back and she does a great job. Also, my dentist is awesome. I get my teeth cleaned 3 times a year even though my insurance only covers 2 times a year for free. My lawyer is a close friend of mine and he has been outstanding in helping me out at a reasonable price when I'm in need. No complaints here.

Antknot
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1385
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Dentists, Barbers, Lawyers and sales people

#13

Post by Antknot » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:03 pm

QillerDaemon wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:51 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:26 pm
Unless shes cute, I really dont want to chit-chat with the chick cutting my hair. I dont want to tell you what I'm doing today and I dont care what youre doing today. Just cut my hair.

Carry on...
My biggest issue with barbers/hair stylists is that I can't explain shit well enough to get what I want. Even when I have a picture, it never turns out right. And then they argue with me with what little I know about hair cutting. The best I can do is tell them where I part my hair, and that I want something between a long business cut and a mullet but less party in the back. Then they look at me strange. :roll:
As long as my hair is out of my eyes, off my ears, parted on the right and kind of even all over I'm happy.
Sorry, you assholes tend to blur together sometimes.

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed her back in High School
Posts: 3658
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Dentists, Barbers, Lawyers and sales people

#14

Post by Reservoir Dog » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:07 pm

Buzz cut with a #1. Twice a year, spring and fall. In and out in 10 minutes.

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 2275
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Haliburton Highlands

Re: Dentists, Barbers, Lawyers and sales people

#15

Post by megman » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:09 pm

I do it myself and never fuck up.

Image
If you've been to Algonquin Park you'll be disappointed when you get to Heaven.

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed her back in High School
Posts: 3658
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Dentists, Barbers, Lawyers and sales people

#16

Post by Reservoir Dog » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:12 pm

megman wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:09 pm
I do it myself and never fuck up.

Image
That doesn't hurt your clit?

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 2275
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Haliburton Highlands

Re: Dentists, Barbers, Lawyers and sales people

#17

Post by megman » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:15 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:12 pm
megman wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:09 pm
I do it myself and never fuck up.

Image
That doesn't hurt your clit?
Only when the duct tape holding it back lets loose.
If you've been to Algonquin Park you'll be disappointed when you get to Heaven.

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed her back in High School
Posts: 3658
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Dentists, Barbers, Lawyers and sales people

#18

Post by Reservoir Dog » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:17 pm

megman wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:15 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:12 pm
megman wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:09 pm
I do it myself and never fuck up.

Image
That doesn't hurt your clit?
Only when the duct tape holding it back lets loose.
Gorilla tape, dude !!!!!!!!!

User avatar
Who
Not Dead Yet
Posts: 1749
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room

Re: Dentists, Barbers, Lawyers and sales people

#19

Post by Who » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:43 am

HighNDry wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:56 pm
Gérard Duval wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:27 pm
When people say they are getting all their teeth pulled I just assume they have horrific hygiene and have continuously had bad breath the last 40 years and it's probably a major factor in why they are going to die alone.
That's definitely a fair assessment.
Or genetics, my teeth should have been gone 30 years ago, I just kept putting it off, on the surface they sparkled but the roots held a dark secret.
Nice to see others have disdain for “barbers”.
A Legend In His Own Mind

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 2261
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am
Location: Almost as Nice as Bermuda

Re: Dentists, Barbers, Lawyers and sales people

#20

Post by Charliesheen » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:26 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:17 pm
megman wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:15 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:12 pm
megman wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:09 pm
I do it myself and never fuck up.

Image
That doesn't hurt your clit?
Only when the duct tape holding it back lets loose.
Gorilla tape, dude !!!!!!!!!
I use one of those for manscaping. Holy shit you gotta be careful. Nicks hurt like hell.

Post Reply