OK, let's hear it for hispanic & latina women on this site

The forum for all things New Jersey! Maybe for those in Iraan TX. And boobs.
User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5716
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

OK, let's hear it for hispanic & latina women on this site

#1

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:05 pm

From everywhere, including North America, Central America, The Caribbean Islands, and where ever else they exist. They are the hottest babes on the planet & here is just a sample of how well they look. :lol:

[

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 17852
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: OK, let's hear it for hispanic & latina women on this site

#2

Post by CaptQuint » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:08 pm

Image
Last edited by CaptQuint on Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
““You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed” “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu"." President Donald John Trump 3/19/2020

User avatar
MalcoveMagnesia
Forum Newbie
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:31 am

Re: OK, let's hear it for hispanic & latina women on this site

#3

Post by MalcoveMagnesia » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:53 am

I'd remind people about Butt Unit, but she's not here.

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 3508
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: OK, let's hear it for hispanic & latina women on this site

#4

Post by megman » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:59 am

Biker wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:20 am
Shakira is Arab, FSF
Born and raised in Colombia.

“Some people ask ‘why’ to determine a motive, I ask ‘why’ because I don’t believe there’s any logical reason to do anything.”
-Nietzsche on the habits of road crossing chickens

User avatar
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Posts: 1900
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:45 pm
Location: SE Cheeseheadistan

Re: OK, let's hear it for hispanic & latina women on this site

#5

Post by Blast » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:24 am

Biker wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:18 am
megman wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:59 am
Biker wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:20 am
Shakira is Arab, FSF
Born and raised in Colombia.
From Lebanese parents
I'd let her twerk on my cock.
King Shit of Turd Hill

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: OK, let's hear it for hispanic & latina women on this site

#6

Post by Stapes » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:38 am

Biker wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:18 am
megman wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:59 am
Biker wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:20 am
Shakira is Arab, FSF
Born and raised in Colombia.
From Lebanese parents


Her mother is Colombian with Italian Roots she was raised Catholic.

User avatar
HighNDry
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1781
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:25 pm
Location: Definitely NOT in Ev's asshole

Re: OK, let's hear it for hispanic & latina women on this site

#7

Post by HighNDry » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:51 pm

Biker wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:18 am
megman wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:59 am
Biker wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:20 am
Shakira is Arab, FSF
Born and raised in Colombia.
From Lebanese parents
I didn’t know she had two mothers.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5716
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: OK, let's hear it for hispanic & latina women on this site

#8

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:43 pm

I'm just getting warmed up here but I'll leave it to just one example per day.
Eiza Gonzalez
Image

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5716
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: OK, let's hear it for hispanic & latina women on this site

#9

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:54 pm

Biker wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:45 pm
Pure, unspoiled Iberian hottie
She's listed as a Mexican actress. Does that make her not latina? Because latina isn't a race. It's a person coming from a country that speaks spanish (hispanic) and a mixture of races including European, typically of Spanish/Portuguese descent. I guess my wife isn't latina either because her mother is actually Spanish. Sure, that makes sense.

Go ahead, continue to school us Biker.

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5716
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: OK, let's hear it for hispanic & latina women on this site

#10

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:56 pm

Next thing you're gonna do is tell me that Obama isn't black.

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5716
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: OK, let's hear it for hispanic & latina women on this site

#11

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:04 pm

Biker wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:02 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:56 pm
Next thing you're gonna do is tell me that Obama isn't black.
The former Haitian dictator was asked by an American new reporters what percentage of his country was white. Duvalier replied '99%'. The reporter, puzzled by his answer asked 'how did you come up with that number?' The General asked, well how do you define who is black in America? The journalist said that if you have black blood, you are considered black. Duvalier said, thats how we do it too

Paraphrasing of course but the lesson is the same
Yeah, I've heard that one before many times. Let's just say I go by the current definition.

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5716
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: OK, let's hear it for hispanic & latina women on this site

#12

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:08 pm

Biker wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:06 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:04 pm
Biker wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:02 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:56 pm
Next thing you're gonna do is tell me that Obama isn't black.
The former Haitian dictator was asked by an American new reporters what percentage of his country was white. Duvalier replied '99%'. The reporter, puzzled by his answer asked 'how did you come up with that number?' The General asked, well how do you define who is black in America? The journalist said that if you have black blood, you are considered black. Duvalier said, thats how we do it too

Paraphrasing of course but the lesson is the same
Yeah, I've heard that one before many times. Let's just say I go by the current definition.
Which is what exactly?
What, you don't know? You tell me.

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5716
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: OK, let's hear it for hispanic & latina women on this site

#13

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:14 pm

Biker wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:10 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:08 pm
Biker wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:06 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:04 pm
Biker wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:02 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:56 pm
Next thing you're gonna do is tell me that Obama isn't black.
The former Haitian dictator was asked by an American new reporters what percentage of his country was white. Duvalier replied '99%'. The reporter, puzzled by his answer asked 'how did you come up with that number?' The General asked, well how do you define who is black in America? The journalist said that if you have black blood, you are considered black. Duvalier said, thats how we do it too

Paraphrasing of course but the lesson is the same
Yeah, I've heard that one before many times. Let's just say I go by the current definition.
Which is what exactly?
What, you don't know? You tell me.
Fuck you, I ask the questions around here
Google it. There you'll find your answer.

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5716
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: OK, let's hear it for hispanic & latina women on this site

#14

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:17 pm

OK Biker, point out all of the contestants here that aren't really latina.

23 Gorgeous Photos of Every Latina Who's Won Miss Universe
Beauty pageants: The official pastime of South America!

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainm ... -universe/

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5716
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: OK, let's hear it for hispanic & latina women on this site

#15

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:23 pm

Biker wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:20 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:17 pm
OK Biker, point out all of the contestants here that aren't really latina.

23 Gorgeous Photos of Every Latina Who's Won Miss Universe
Beauty pageants: The official pastime of South America!

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainm ... -universe/
I'm not denying their Latina heritage, Im just making the comment that Im not a fan of mixing Iberian with Mestizo. Just a preference thing, no biggie
Oh, OK. Are you SURE Eiza doesn't have an ounce of Mestizo in her? I didn't know you were a scientist and had a copy of her DNA. Sometimes I think that you believe you know more than actually do Biker.

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 2474
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: OK, let's hear it for hispanic & latina women on this site

#16

Post by Smok44 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:27 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:08 pm
Image
Name FSF's 2 new dogs

My contribution is Dorito and Potato
Allen is a homeless wrench

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5716
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: OK, let's hear it for hispanic & latina women on this site

#17

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:33 pm

Biker wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:24 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:23 pm
Biker wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:20 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:17 pm
OK Biker, point out all of the contestants here that aren't really latina.

23 Gorgeous Photos of Every Latina Who's Won Miss Universe
Beauty pageants: The official pastime of South America!

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainm ... -universe/
I'm not denying their Latina heritage, Im just making the comment that Im not a fan of mixing Iberian with Mestizo. Just a preference thing, no biggie
Oh, OK. Are you SURE Eiza doesn't have an ounce of Mestizo in her? I didn't know you were a scientist and had a copy of her DNA. Sometimes I think that you believe you know more than actually do Biker.
She's absolutely stunning, so no, Im confident there isnt Mestizo in her. And we should be thankful for that
What about Brazilian women? A lot of them are black too. Is that why you married a white woman?

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5716
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: OK, let's hear it for hispanic & latina women on this site

#18

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:37 pm

Biker wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:34 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:33 pm
Biker wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:24 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:23 pm
Biker wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:20 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:17 pm
OK Biker, point out all of the contestants here that aren't really latina.

23 Gorgeous Photos of Every Latina Who's Won Miss Universe
Beauty pageants: The official pastime of South America!

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainm ... -universe/
I'm not denying their Latina heritage, Im just making the comment that Im not a fan of mixing Iberian with Mestizo. Just a preference thing, no biggie
Oh, OK. Are you SURE Eiza doesn't have an ounce of Mestizo in her? I didn't know you were a scientist and had a copy of her DNA. Sometimes I think that you believe you know more than actually do Biker.
She's absolutely stunning, so no, Im confident there isnt Mestizo in her. And we should be thankful for that
What about Brazilian women? A lot of them are black too. Is that why you married a white woman?
Why are you making this personal?
Because it is. I'm trying to learn more about your personal taste and opinion on what type of women you find attractive and why. It all comes down to personal taste & not facts, so yes it is "personal". ;)

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5716
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: OK, let's hear it for hispanic & latina women on this site

#19

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:48 pm

Biker wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:42 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:37 pm
Biker wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:34 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:33 pm
Biker wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:24 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:23 pm

Oh, OK. Are you SURE Eiza doesn't have an ounce of Mestizo in her? I didn't know you were a scientist and had a copy of her DNA. Sometimes I think that you believe you know more than actually do Biker.
She's absolutely stunning, so no, Im confident there isnt Mestizo in her. And we should be thankful for that
What about Brazilian women? A lot of them are black too. Is that why you married a white woman?
Why are you making this personal?
Because it is. I'm trying to learn more about your personal taste and opinion on what type of women you find attractive and why. It all comes down to personal taste & not facts, so yes it is "personal". ;)
I'll put it this way; the rest of the world (not so much sub-Saharan Africa, but whatever) has had the benefit of peoples conquering, migrating, and mixing genes. This produces better peoples.

Native Central and South Americans havent had this benefit so when Iberians mixed with them, it was as if the offspring was of a lower quality.
Is that what happened to you? I mean, I happen to be white and I can tell you nobody in my white family can even hold a candle to my wife. Sure, my sister is a west point grad, my brother is a cornell grad with a masters from NYU and they do reasonably well with their boatloads of money.

But my wife is the hardest working, kindest, most giving person I ever met in my life. She's the best thing that ever happened to me and not only is she healthy and athletic, she's also highly intelligent. She also makes more money than either my brother and sister do.

So, I guess when you criticize people for just being Mestizo, remember how awesome my wife is and think about people like Smok, and Quint, who represent your perfect white America. :lol:

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 2474
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: OK, let's hear it for hispanic & latina women on this site

#20

Post by Smok44 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:59 pm

Hey FSF how awesome is your wife? Why haven't you mentioned this before?
Allen is a homeless wrench

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 17852
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: OK, let's hear it for hispanic & latina women on this site

#21

Post by CaptQuint » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:03 pm

Image
““You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed” “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu"." President Donald John Trump 3/19/2020

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5716
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: OK, let's hear it for hispanic & latina women on this site

#22

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:09 pm

Smok44 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:59 pm
Hey FSF how awesome is your wife? Why haven't you mentioned this before?
She's completely awesome, but you ignorant prejudice dumbfucks want to make fun of her just because she's from El Cucaracha and you literally know next to nothing else about her. That's why you're being schooled son.

User avatar
HighNDry
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1781
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:25 pm
Location: Definitely NOT in Ev's asshole

Re: OK, let's hear it for hispanic & latina women on this site

#23

Post by HighNDry » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:09 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:03 pm
Image
Now that’s fucking funny
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5716
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: OK, let's hear it for hispanic & latina women on this site

#24

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:11 pm

HighNDry wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:09 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:03 pm
Image
Now that’s fucking funny
Maybe in your ignorant polluted mind. Thankfully I don't suffer from the same condition. The ignorant white boys Smok, High-N-Fucked up the ass, and CQ. What a sad sorry little group of fucking losers... :lol:

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5716
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: OK, let's hear it for hispanic & latina women on this site

#25

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:13 pm

Donald Trump agrees with what I say. 8-)

Post Reply