Conn. high school girls file lawsuit arguing that allowing transgender athletes to compete is sex discrimination

FreakShowFanatic
No Más

Conn. high school girls file lawsuit arguing that allowing transgender athletes to compete is sex discrimination

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:03 pm

Yeah, I've posted about this a few times before because it's a pet peeve of mine.

It's definitely an unfair advantage to grow up as a male with a height of 6'3" say, and a bone structure and muscles like a guy, & then switch to being "female" and compete against girls. Sure, the female hormones will slow you down a bit but it doesn't change what was already given to you, a big strong male athletic body. It's just not fair to the women competing.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/connecticut- ... rimination

FreakShowFanatic
No Más

Re: Conn. high school girls file lawsuit arguing that allowing transgender athletes to compete is sex discrimination

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:13 pm

Guess which 2 here are "transgender"? I would have never noticed after their hormones and reassignment surgery. :lol:

HighNDry
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Re: Conn. high school girls file lawsuit arguing that allowing transgender athletes to compete is sex discrimination

Post by HighNDry » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:36 pm

Every female should refuse to participate until this retardation is done away with. Fucking clown world.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg

Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:34 pm

I seevthere is something we all agree on.
Oh shut up, you fucktarded shitberry.

Biker
Not really a democrat

Post by Biker » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:37 pm

Blast wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:34 pm
I seevthere is something we all agree on.
Yeah, just cant say it publicly or your career and reputation would be in jeopardy