IDK Why People Criticize NJ for this. I for one am quite content not to pump my own gas

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

IDK Why People Criticize NJ for this. I for one am quite content not to pump my own gas

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Apparently it gives jobs to people. Also our gas is pretty cheap in NJ so WTFN? Now Illinois wants to join in. I say good for them. I used to work in Pennsylvania and I hated during rain & snow storms to have to pump my own gas. If anything it's just another gold star for living in NJ. If other states are too fucking cheap to not promote this type of Quality of life it doesn't impress me. 8-)

https://www.nj.com/news/2020/02/it-migh ... n-gas.html
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Re: IDK Why People Criticize NJ for this. I for one am quite content not to pump my own gas

Post by Antknot »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:17 am Apparently it gives jobs to people. Also our gas is pretty cheap in NJ so WTFN? Now Illinois wants to join in. I say good for them. I used to work in Pennsylvania and I hated during rain & snow storms to have to pump my own gas. If anything it's just another gold star for living in NJ. If other states are too fucking cheap to not promote this type of Quality of life it doesn't impress me. 8-)

Is self service not an option in NJ?
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Re: IDK Why People Criticize NJ for this. I for one am quite content not to pump my own gas

Post by FSchmertz »

Antknot wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:25 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:17 am Apparently it gives jobs to people. Also our gas is pretty cheap in NJ so WTFN? Now Illinois wants to join in. I say good for them. I used to work in Pennsylvania and I hated during rain & snow storms to have to pump my own gas. If anything it's just another gold star for living in NJ. If other states are too fucking cheap to not promote this type of Quality of life it doesn't impress me. 8-)

Is self service not an option in NJ?
it's illegal to pump your own in NJ. Oregon too, I think.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

New Jersey has slightly higher gas prices than the average of the nation.

Still lower than PA or NY

https://gasprices.aaa.com/state-gas-price-averages/
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

New Jersey used to have the second lowest gas prices in the country...…..and then Chris Christie raised it 23 cents a gallon. I'm sure it's being used properly though.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:39 pm New Jersey used to have the second lowest gas prices in the country...…..and then Chris Christie raised it 23 cents a gallon. I'm sure it's being used properly though.
He had to pay off his fast food tab
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

Fuck I'm glad I'm out of Illinois. They just jumped the gas tax and now this fast lazy bitch out of Chicago wants to artificially create jobs by making pumping your own gas illegal? Fuck that and fuck that state. Now if I had a choice it'd would be one thing. On the other hand I refuse to use the self checkout lane.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:49 pm
Stapes wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:39 pm New Jersey used to have the second lowest gas prices in the country...…..and then Chris Christie raised it 23 cents a gallon. I'm sure it's being used properly though.
He had to pay off his fast food tab
:lol: