Flumper can I get an update on those feeders?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Re: Flumper can I get an update on those feeders?

Post by Antknot »

Flumper, while you're at it an update on the plan to use AC to power a winch to hoist the carcasses.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

update 1: i have switched to ground feeders that auger the feed up and throw it. So, no problem filling them now. Here's a pic:

update 2: I just rigged it up to a solar panel and stuck with dc charge. I gave up trying to figure out how to convert AC to DC as an affordable alternative.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Flumper wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:30 pm update 1: i have switched to ground feeders that auger the feed up and throw it. So, no problem filling them now. Here's a pic:

update 2: I just rigged it up to a solar panel and stuck with dc charge. I gave up trying to figure out how to convert AC to DC as an affordable alternative.
Elon Musk called. He's suing. Too similar to his SpaceX capsule.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:37 pm
Flumper wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:30 pm update 1: i have switched to ground feeders that auger the feed up and throw it. So, no problem filling them now. Here's a pic:

Elon Musk called. He's suing. Too similar to his SpaceX capsule.
:lol: :lol: :lol: They say in April, if Tesla stock remains as high as it is, that he will be the richest man in the world.