It's been a slice, UJR...

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Re: It's been a slice, UJR...

Post by Blast »

Geist wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:06 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:40 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:06 pm
beagleboy wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:32 pm This place really sorta sucks. We all know that right?
HighNDry wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:37 pm
beagleboy wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:32 pm This place really sorta sucks. We all know that right?
I can only speak for myself but, yes, it fucking sucks.
Do either of you have anything to suggest to make this place better? Or do you both just want to complain?
OK, read above. + These single millennial males on this board need to stop disrespecting females just cause they don't got none.
I'm literally the only one, and the woman here love me.
Keep with the times. We're down to one unless you can get FP to come back. BTW, is she still in Milwaukee?
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:38 pm
No. You fucking suck, not this board. JCW PM'ed me and told me how she was disgusted about your trolling and disgusting misogyny against females. She mentioned a few other people but High-n-Stupid was first on her list.
For starters, get rid of this fuckhead.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

Do either of you have anything to suggest to make this place better? Or do you both just want to complain?
I just want to complain.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

spudoc wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:42 pm
There's really nothing the mods can or should do. Banning people for being stupid won't solve anything. In the end the members that want to make this a better forum need to limit their interactions with the troll inclined members. Ignore them and they will slowly go away.
Christ on a crutch it's really just that simple. What the fuck is wrong with you people?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:33 pm
There's really nothing the mods can or should do. Banning people for being stupid won't solve anything. In the end the members that want to make this a better forum need to limit their interactions with the troll inclined members. Ignore them and they will slowly go away.
Christ on a crutch it's really just that simple. What the fuck is wrong with you people?
I'm retarded.
wut?
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

HighNDry wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:12 pm
I just want to complain.
:lol: Exactly what I thought. Points for honesty!
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Wut wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:46 pm
I'm retarded.
I'm here because I'm not all there....
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

No. It's not.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:03 pm
No. It's not.
Does that mean you can't illustrate a mathematical formula that can fix this shit? Who'd a thunk?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

QillerDaemon wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:21 am We don't lock accounts here. If you need to take a break for a while, for a long while even, just go and then come back when you have a mind to.

We'll leave the back porch light on for you when you decide to wander back home. :mrgreen:
Don't worry. She will be back. Always does.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

And we have a winner.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:29 pm
And we have a winner.
... :nocomment:
David Attenborough
Forum Newbie

Post by David Attenborough »

A plaintive call echoes over the dying forum as one of two remaining females announces she is waddling away to pastures new. Aging as she is, with drab plumage and the sagging breasts and buttocks denoting long ago childbirth, the female believes she can do better.
David Attenborough
Forum Newbie

Post by David Attenborough »

A flurry of calls from the elderly males, the sole remaining demographic in this dying forum, show distress and confusion at the flight of the dowdy female. As quiet falls again over the desolated forum, the males await their nightly entertainment. In this internet backwater, several specimens suffering varying degrees of mental retardation have gathered, emerging each night to defecate upon themselves and then loudly and excitedly squabble as they fling their faeces with abandon. The remaining members, unable to recognise the true problems, huddle behind their wall and blame the forum's demise upon this nightly spectacle.

Our cameras will remain to witness the death spiral, which as always, begins with the failure to recognise that only the influx of new blood can preserve a forum. In the absence of females, original content, advertising or outreach, there can be none. As is often the case, fearing the trolls that roam the wilder reaches of the internet, these elderly bulls have attempted to secure their little backwater with walls to keep out newcomers, and make no attempt to attract new members.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

David Attenborough wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:30 am
A flurry of calls from the elderly males, the sole remaining demographic in this dying forum, show distress and confusion at the flight of the dowdy female. As quiet falls again over the desolated forum, the males await their nightly entertainment. In this internet backwater, several specimens suffering varying degrees of mental retardation have gathered, emerging each night to defecate upon themselves and then loudly and excitedly squabble as they fling their faeces with abandon. The remaining members, unable to recognise the true problems, huddle behind their wall and blame the forum's demise upon this nightly spectacle.

Our cameras will remain to witness the death spiral, which as always, begins with the failure to recognise that only the influx of new blood can preserve a forum. In the absence of females, original content, advertising or outreach, there can be none. As is often the case, fearing the trolls that roam the wilder reaches of the internet, these elderly bulls have attempted to secure their little backwater with walls to keep out newcomers, and make no attempt to attract new members.
I laughed. The I cried...
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

QillerDaemon wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:08 pm

The creepy old dude has a point. How do we get new members.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Blast wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:10 pm

We could recruit some skanks on reddit, I'm sure not telling people I know in real life about this place.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

A flurry of calls from the elderly males, the sole remaining demographic in this dying forum, show distress and confusion at the flight of the dowdy female. As quiet falls again over the desolated forum, the males await their nightly entertainment. In this internet backwater, several specimens suffering varying degrees of mental retardation have gathered, emerging each night to defecate upon themselves and then loudly and excitedly squabble as they fling their faeces with abandon.
Well, now we know how to get FSF's wife to sign up.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:34 pm
Blast wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:10 pm

We could recruit some skanks on reddit, I'm sure not telling people I know in real life about this place.
Try it. We need something to bring some life back.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

When I joined you had to click a message that you understood that attacking someone or making a threat was against the rules and I think it meant you would be banned. Why not enforce that? You have the same 4-5 people who repeatedly attack posters and have threatened them. Nobody but those few people want to read or participate in those threads and it has been mentioned on multiple occasions.

This place had members show up, they left because of the quality of the posts on the site.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Sometimes attack threads are actually pretty funny. I agree it starts to infect other threads. Not sure how involved a mod wants to get but if they see multiple threads getting poisoned maybe they can give the people warnings or ban them for a day.

I agree that FSF gets fucked with a lot and his wife should be off limits.

However he is also the one who instigates a lot and is the first with the slurs...….faggot....your mother's a whore!! Some folks don't take kindly to that and don't forget too easy. So maybe there needs to be a new rule. If it gets out of hand.....delete both offenders posts and ban them both or whoever for the day.

I wouldn't like to see epic meltdowns totally banned though. Sometimes steam needs to be let off.
I blame Biker.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Stapes wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:13 pm I agree that FSF gets fucked with a lot and his wife should be off limits.
No, she shouldn't.

On the old UJ site, some little mexican girl drank her boyfriend's piss, and fucking with her about it was never off-limits.

There was an old guy, some creepy half-a-fag, and pictures of him sucking dick and being fucked in the ass were leaked and were constantly being re-posted. His faggotry was never made off-limits.

The fag's b̶e̶a̶r̶d̶ wife had some kind of mental illness, yet exploiting her for nude pictures because she had a nice body was never made off-limits.

FSF himself has some kind of demonstrable cognitive/developmental impairment, yet him being a member here isnt off-limits.

If drinking piss, being a log-slurping BVDeviant homogay, or exploiting mental illness isnt off-limits, then mocking a Downs Syndromite's wife -- who he voluntarily revealed ate human shit -- shouldn't be either. Either it's all okay or none of it is okay. Where do you draw the line?
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

Deathproof wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:28 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:13 pm I agree that FSF gets fucked with a lot and his wife should be off limits.
No, she shouldn't.

On the old UJ site, some little mexican girl drank her boyfriend's piss, and fucking with her about it was never off-limits.

There was an old guy, some creepy half-a-fag, and pictures of him sucking dick and being fucked in the ass were leaked and were constantly being re-posted. His faggotry was never made off-limits.

The fag's b̶e̶a̶r̶d̶ wife had some kind of mental illness, yet exploiting her for nude pictures because she had a nice body was never made off-limits.

FSF himself has some kind of demonstrable cognitive/developmental impairment, yet him being a member here isnt off-limits.

If drinking piss, being a log-slurping BVDeviant homogay, or exploiting mental illness isnt off-limits, then mocking a Downs Syndromite's wife -- who he voluntarily revealed ate human shit -- shouldn't be either. Either it's all okay or none of it is okay. Where do you draw the line?
+1 for “BVDeviant homogay”
-Mitch Hedberg
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:13 pm Sometimes attack threads are actually pretty funny.
^ And there is the point. Attack threads "can" be funny. The attack threads on this site, unfortunately, are anything but that. If an attack isn't funny, then its not entertaining. At all. ever.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Flumper wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:32 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:13 pm Sometimes attack threads are actually pretty funny.
^ And there is the point. Attack threads "can" be funny. The attack threads on this site, unfortunately, are anything but that. If an attack isn't funny, then its not entertaining. At all. ever.
I have to disagree. Not everything that is entertaining is funny.