Looked at your 401k lately?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

WestTexasCrude

Re: Looked at your 401k lately?

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Tuesday wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:18 pm
WarmBidetWater wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:54 pm
Tuesday wrote: It was very hard to stop 10 years of steady gains. I mean he bludgeoned Obama's hot market every day. They stole our children and grandchildren's future, they buried us in debt to give swamp pigs huge tax cuts. They threw crumbs to the peasants. And now, after spending 78% of his time as *president golfing, he has finally killed the economy. I expected no better from a 5x bankrupt blithering idiot.
:lol:

I'm so sorry for you blind lemmings. Please turn off RUPERT MURDOCH TV post haste!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones ... territory/
May I suggest a cure for your TDS. Start your annual full body shaving a couple months early. Dumb Cunt.
Tuesday
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Tuesday »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:24 pm
Tuesday wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:49 pm It was very hard to stop 10 years of steady gains. I mean he bludgeoned Obama's hot market every day. They stole our children and grandchildren's future, they buried us in debt to give swamp pigs huge tax cuts. They threw crumbs to the peasants. And now, after spending 78% of his time as *president golfing, he has finally killed the economy. I expected no better from a 5x bankrupt blithering idiot.

I'm so sorry for you blind lemmings. Please turn off RUPERT MURDOCH TV post haste!

You know what, I didn't vote for Trump and in particular I don't like his spending & adding more to the national debt & the worst thing about him is how he fucks up our environment and the future of our children. Still, he has a lot of energy and is very patriotic and loves America. I said from the get go that other countries would totally hate this guy & I was completely right, although that wasn't hard to figure out.

Next election we could end up with sleepy Joe or energized Trump. They're both past their prime. I guess not many truly successful people really want to be president anymore, & that's sad. I'd rather see a real man like Cuomo be our next president.

You know what, if you had taken a simple psychology class you would already know that Chump can't love anything but himself. You would know all the characteristics of sociopathy, you would recognize the traits right away and not only would Chump suddenly make sense to you but you've probably known more than one sociopath in your life, you just couldn't understand why someone could get pleasure out of hurting people because you have never been taught basic psychology. Trump is somewhat successful as are many sociopaths because lying and cheating comes easy. For people with a conscience, those things are very hard. This is why the gop never invests in education. Sociopaths love other sociopaths.
Last edited by Tuesday on Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:57 am
Tuesday wrote: It was very hard to stop 10 years of steady gains. I mean he bludgeoned Obama's hot market every day. They stole our children and grandchildren's future, they buried us in debt to give swamp pigs huge tax cuts. They threw crumbs to the peasants. And now, after spending 78% of his time as *president golfing, he has finally killed the economy. I expected no better from a 5x bankrupt blithering idiot.

May I suggest a cure for your TDS. Start your annual full body shaving a couple months early. Dumb Cunt.

I'll never stop hating that scumbag.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Tuesday wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:01 am

Wait until 2024 when he hands over the keys to Nikki Haley. You're going to be miserable for at least the next 8.5 years. Then you can bitch that first female US president will be not only be Republican but a minority too!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Tuesday wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:01 am You know what, if you had taken a simple psychology class you would already know that Chump can't love anything but himself. You would know all the characteristics of sociopathy, you would recognize the traits right away and not only would Chump suddenly make sense to you but you've probably known more than one sociopath in your life, you just couldn't understand why someone could get pleasure out of hurting people because you have never been taught basic psychology. Trump is somewhat successful as are many sociopaths because lying and cheating comes easy. For people with a conscience, those things are very hard. This is why the gop never invests in education. Sociopaths love other sociopaths.
or maybe he trolls the media. maybe he goes into those press things with a grin on his face and says to himself "watch this". then drops some bread crumb like, "I am the one that will decide when we open the economy". And then while the press corp (and people like yourself) go apeshit banging away on your computers and smart phones, he's back at work on the real problems at hand.

sort of like popping a movie in when you want the kids to leave you alone.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Flumper wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:49 pm
Tuesday wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:01 am You know what, if you had taken a simple psychology class you would already know that Chump can't love anything but himself. You would know all the characteristics of sociopathy, you would recognize the traits right away and not only would Chump suddenly make sense to you but you've probably known more than one sociopath in your life, you just couldn't understand why someone could get pleasure out of hurting people because you have never been taught basic psychology. Trump is somewhat successful as are many sociopaths because lying and cheating comes easy. For people with a conscience, those things are very hard. This is why the gop never invests in education. Sociopaths love other sociopaths.
or maybe he trolls the media. maybe he goes into those press things with a grin on his face and says to himself "watch this". then drops some bread crumb like, "I am the one that will decide when we open the economy". And then while the press corp (and people like yourself) go apeshit banging away on your computers and smart phones, he's back at work on the real problems at hand.

Dude... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

delusional
I blame Biker.
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

Or banging in a movie when you want to spend all day on twitter shitting the bed while people die.
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

Stapes wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:55 pm

delusional
Hes just trolling for shits and giggles. You'd think an old man would know better but it IS Texas.
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:05 pm

Wait until 2024 when he hands over the keys to Nikki Haley. You're going to be miserable for at least the next 8.5 years. Then you can bitch that first female US president will be not only be Republican but a minority too!

He better start blowing every Ruskie in sight. His numbers are worse than the say the Ruskies rigged the election.
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

Tuesday wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:45 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:05 pm

He better start blowing every Ruskie in sight. His numbers are worse than the day the Ruskies rigged the election.