Well... shit! Ask a person with Coronavirus anything.

The forum for all things New Jersey! Maybe for those in Iraan TX. And boobs.
Post Reply
User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 5581
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Well... shit! Ask a person with Coronavirus anything.

#201

Post by Flumper » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:25 pm

Smok44 wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:14 pm

It's a helluva lot easier to control the more room you have. Just take the mass transit vs DFW's transit. Most essential employees in NYC take either a cab, train or bus to get to work, they don't drive their own cars. Thats just 1 of the low hanging problems right off the bat
i can totally understand. i can't even figure out how to get my employees to a jobsite without them being too close together. and i'm one guy with less than 100 employees.

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 1957
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: Well... shit! Ask a person with Coronavirus anything.

#202

Post by Smok44 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:37 pm

Flumper wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:25 pm
Smok44 wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:14 pm

It's a helluva lot easier to control the more room you have. Just take the mass transit vs DFW's transit. Most essential employees in NYC take either a cab, train or bus to get to work, they don't drive their own cars. Thats just 1 of the low hanging problems right off the bat
i can totally understand. i can't even figure out how to get my employees to a jobsite without them being too close together. and i'm one guy with less than 100 employees.
I don't envy Cuomo or de Blasio. A real nightmare come true for those guys regarding how to deal with a place like NYC
Allen is a wrench

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 4475
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Well... shit! Ask a person with Coronavirus anything.

#203

Post by Reservoir Dog » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:43 pm

She's been up and about a couple of times today. She had a solid breakfast. She had a shower (but I stood outside the door in case she fell down).
Fuck you, Covid! You can't handle my ol' lady!

I have officially stopped shopping for the Audi TT I was going to buy with the life insurance money.

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 5581
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Well... shit! Ask a person with Coronavirus anything.

#204

Post by Flumper » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:45 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:43 pm
She's been up and about a couple of times today. She had a solid breakfast. She had a shower (but I stood outside the door in case she fell down).
Fuck you, Covid! You can't handle my ol' lady!

I have officially stopped shopping for the Audi TT I was going to buy with the life insurance money.
you should have hired a couple of strippers to sit in your lap for when she first came out of her bedroom.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 14745
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Well... shit! Ask a person with Coronavirus anything.

#205

Post by CaptQuint » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:52 pm

Flumper wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:45 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:43 pm
She's been up and about a couple of times today. She had a solid breakfast. She had a shower (but I stood outside the door in case she fell down).
Fuck you, Covid! You can't handle my ol' lady!

I have officially stopped shopping for the Audi TT I was going to buy with the life insurance money.
you should have hired a couple of strippers to sit in your lap for when she first came out of her bedroom.
Social distancing
“I don't take responsibility at all” President Donald John Trump 03/13/2020

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 4475
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Well... shit! Ask a person with Coronavirus anything.

#206

Post by Reservoir Dog » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:54 pm

Flumper wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:45 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:43 pm
She's been up and about a couple of times today. She had a solid breakfast. She had a shower (but I stood outside the door in case she fell down).
Fuck you, Covid! You can't handle my ol' lady!

I have officially stopped shopping for the Audi TT I was going to buy with the life insurance money.
you should have hired a couple of strippers to sit in your lap for when she first came out of her bedroom.
Well, if nothing else that would have ended the lockdown!

FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5320
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Well... shit! Ask a person with Coronavirus anything.

#207

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:02 pm

Not to be a doubter RD, but have you really confirmed that your wife actually had the coronavirus? If anything, I think she had the flu.

Admittedly, I could be wrong. How did you go about testing and what type of results made you sure that she caught CV?

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 5581
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Well... shit! Ask a person with Coronavirus anything.

#208

Post by Flumper » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:03 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:54 pm
Flumper wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:45 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:43 pm
She's been up and about a couple of times today. She had a solid breakfast. She had a shower (but I stood outside the door in case she fell down).
Fuck you, Covid! You can't handle my ol' lady!

I have officially stopped shopping for the Audi TT I was going to buy with the life insurance money.
you should have hired a couple of strippers to sit in your lap for when she first came out of her bedroom.
Well, if nothing else that would have ended the lockdown!
there's still time for you to have her drink fish tank cleaner. I think CNN will pay for your defense team.

User avatar
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Posts: 1691
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:45 pm
Location: SE Cheeseheadistan

Re: Well... shit! Ask a person with Coronavirus anything.

#209

Post by Blast » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:04 pm

Did you test positive or your kid?
Fuckin' lil' whipper snappers!

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 4475
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Well... shit! Ask a person with Coronavirus anything.

#210

Post by Reservoir Dog » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:06 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:02 pm
Not to be a doubter RD, but have you really confirmed that your wife actually had the coronavirus? If anything, I think she had the flu.

Admittedly, I could be wrong. How did you go about testing and what type of results made you sure that she caught CV?
Go back and read page #1, dude.

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 5581
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Well... shit! Ask a person with Coronavirus anything.

#211

Post by Flumper » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:06 pm

Blast wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:04 pm
Did you test positive or your kid?
his wife remains the only one smart enough to pass a test in that house.

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 4475
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Well... shit! Ask a person with Coronavirus anything.

#212

Post by Reservoir Dog » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:07 pm

Blast wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:04 pm
Did you test positive or your kid?
No. Neither one of us has been tested.

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 4475
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Well... shit! Ask a person with Coronavirus anything.

#213

Post by Reservoir Dog » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:08 pm

Flumper wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:06 pm
Blast wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:04 pm
Did you test positive or your kid?
his wife remains the only one smart enough to pass a test in that house.
You're on a roll, dude.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 14745
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Well... shit! Ask a person with Coronavirus anything.

#214

Post by CaptQuint » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:22 pm

Flumper wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:03 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:54 pm
Flumper wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:45 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:43 pm
She's been up and about a couple of times today. She had a solid breakfast. She had a shower (but I stood outside the door in case she fell down).
Fuck you, Covid! You can't handle my ol' lady!

I have officially stopped shopping for the Audi TT I was going to buy with the life insurance money.
you should have hired a couple of strippers to sit in your lap for when she first came out of her bedroom.
Well, if nothing else that would have ended the lockdown!
there's still time for you to have her drink fish tank cleaner. I think CNN will pay for your defense team.
Trump recommends this coronavirus miracle drug
“I don't take responsibility at all” President Donald John Trump 03/13/2020

User avatar
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Posts: 1691
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:45 pm
Location: SE Cheeseheadistan

Re: Well... shit! Ask a person with Coronavirus anything.

#215

Post by Blast » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:57 am

RD, any updates?
Fuckin' lil' whipper snappers!

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 4475
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Well... shit! Ask a person with Coronavirus anything.

#216

Post by Reservoir Dog » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:58 pm

Blast wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:57 am
RD, any updates?
I'm back to normal. Feel fine. The wife gets up and about a few times a day but she's really tired and takes a lot of naps.

Our freak son has yet to show any symptoms. I'm going to start draining his blood and selling it to medical science.

User avatar
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Posts: 1691
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:45 pm
Location: SE Cheeseheadistan

Re: Well... shit! Ask a person with Coronavirus anything.

#217

Post by Blast » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:56 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:58 pm
Blast wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:57 am
RD, any updates?
I'm back to normal. Feel fine. The wife gets up and about a few times a day but she's really tired and takes a lot of naps.

Our freak son has yet to show any symptoms. I'm going to start draining his blood and selling it to medical science.
It's she still coughing a lot and fever or is she on the downhill side?
Fuckin' lil' whipper snappers!

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 3060
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Haliburton Highlands

Re: Well... shit! Ask a person with Coronavirus anything.

#218

Post by megman » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:57 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:58 pm
Blast wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:57 am
RD, any updates?
I'm back to normal. Feel fine. The wife gets up and about a few times a day but she's really tired and takes a lot of naps.

Our freak son has yet to show any symptoms. I'm going to start draining his blood and selling it to medical science.
Good news.

Have you made her a sandwich yet?
I PICKED THE WRONG DAY TO SEIZE

User avatar
beagleboy
Get Off My Lawn
Posts: 2058
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Free born

Re: Well... shit! Ask a person with Coronavirus anything.

#219

Post by beagleboy » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:58 pm

It seems many MANY people who are infected don't actually ever show any symptoms.

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 4475
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Well... shit! Ask a person with Coronavirus anything.

#220

Post by Reservoir Dog » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:09 pm

Blast wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:56 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:58 pm
Blast wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:57 am
RD, any updates?
I'm back to normal. Feel fine. The wife gets up and about a few times a day but she's really tired and takes a lot of naps.

Our freak son has yet to show any symptoms. I'm going to start draining his blood and selling it to medical science.
It's she still coughing a lot and fever or is she on the downhill side?
Her cough is a lot better. Fever is way down but not gone.

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 4475
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Well... shit! Ask a person with Coronavirus anything.

#221

Post by Reservoir Dog » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:11 pm

megman wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:57 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:58 pm
Blast wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:57 am
RD, any updates?
I'm back to normal. Feel fine. The wife gets up and about a few times a day but she's really tired and takes a lot of naps.

Our freak son has yet to show any symptoms. I'm going to start draining his blood and selling it to medical science.
Good news.

Have you made her a sandwich yet?
I offered to, does that count?

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 5581
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Well... shit! Ask a person with Coronavirus anything.

#222

Post by Flumper » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:46 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:11 pm
I offered to, does that count?
only if you have your hair in a man bun and you're holding a laundry basket.

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 4475
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Well... shit! Ask a person with Coronavirus anything.

#223

Post by Reservoir Dog » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:49 pm

Flumper wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:46 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:11 pm
I offered to, does that count?
only if you have your hair in a man bun and you're holding a laundry basket.
Hair? What's that?

User avatar
B-Tender
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2009
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Re: Well... shit! Ask a person with Coronavirus anything.

#224

Post by B-Tender » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:53 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:49 pm
Flumper wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:46 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:11 pm
I offered to, does that count?
only if you have your hair in a man bun and you're holding a laundry basket.
Hair? What's that?
That gray stuff on your face every November.

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 4475
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Well... shit! Ask a person with Coronavirus anything.

#225

Post by Reservoir Dog » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:05 pm

B-Tender wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:53 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:49 pm
Flumper wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:46 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:11 pm
I offered to, does that count?
only if you have your hair in a man bun and you're holding a laundry basket.
Hair? What's that?
That gray stuff on your face every November.
I still haven't shaved since the bet two Movembers ago. :lol:

Post Reply