Life's tough decisions

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: Life's tough decisions

Post by Stapes »

Just to play devil's advocate here what will happen if the perpetrator does not do what you ask?
I blame Biker.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:43 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:06 am
BigRedRetard wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:58 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:55 am BRR and everybody else that saw it has still not answered my question. I want to know the UJR'r who posted the personal information from my Dad's death on this forum. My blood is boiling. I want this info right now and an explanation on why said person hasn't been banned forever.
It was just your first name and your brothers first name. That was all that was posted.
I don't give a fuck about the details. I want the UJR's name that used my Dad's death to reveal my personal family history. It's simple as that. And I won't be going away. Ever.
It's in your court BRR. Time to deal with the issue. Name the name and explain why he's still able to post freely. I will offer an olive branch. Said individual can do one of 2 things. Post a new thread apologizing like a real man or PM me like the coward you are. I'll take either to drop the subject,I will save the option on letting everybody know which path you took.
It was me.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

I think it was Stymiegreen.
wut?
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

Stapes wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:47 am Just to play devil's advocate here what will happen if the perpetrator does not do what you ask?
Nothing. Nothing happens.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
I blame Biker.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Smok44 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 10:40 am Bump, only 9 pages, lets give the whining crybaby the attention he seeks :lol:

STFU idiot. I already gave you your challenge. Stop stalking WTC and me. It's getting extremely boring, and I'm absolutely sure everyone else here agrees with me. There's only so many jokes you can make about us you idiot.

Your mission now is to go after Biker & QD. You have a new assignment. Now go for it bro!
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 11:17 am
Smok44 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 10:40 am Bump, only 9 pages, lets give the whining crybaby the attention he seeks :lol:

STFU idiot. I already gave you your challenge. Stop stalking WTC and me. It's getting extremely boring, and I'm absolutely sure everyone else here agrees with me. There's only so many jokes you can make about us you idiot.

Your mission now is to go after Biker & QD. You have a new assignment. Now go for it bro!
What am I going to do with you. You really must be wanting me to ban you. Is that what you want? I don't want to be that kind of admin, blowing people's accounts away just over offending pixels on a screen. Let's be better than that, all of us.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。